13

A/N Double update!

_________

Lisa kind of felt like she was on top of the world. Jennie had agreed to be her fuck buddy again and she smiled even wider when she got to the parking lot and watched the puppy's car being towed away as he ran after it.

She walked out with Jennie and her friends after athletics and Lisa couldn't contain the laugh that escaped her when she saw him trying to stop them from taking it to no avail.

Jisoo rubbed shoulders with her for a second.

"You so did that didn't you?" She whispered under her breath.

Lisa shrugged, smirking.

"Jennie's got you whipped."

Lisa stopped walking.

"He got me suspended, I wanted payback." Lisa responded indignantly.

"Sure Lisa. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact you went into a jealous rage an hour ago when she ignored you to go talk to him instead."

Lisa was going to protest but they all kind of noticed Jennie's father at the same time so she didn't even speak. He was talking to Kai, bringing him to his car to give him a ride and suddenly Lisa wasn't as happy about what she did anymore.

Jennie's father noticed her and waved her over impatiently.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Jennie said, hugging her friends.

She looked at Lisa and gave her a little wave before running to the car and Lisa was kind of annoyed that she didn't get a hug too. She was even more annoyed when she watched the bulldog open the door for Jennie so she could climb in.

"That's my thing." Lisa grumbled under her breath.

"Whipped." Jisoo said, noticing Lisa's glares towards Kai and Jennie.

Lisa was too annoyed as she watched Jennie's father drive them away to even respond.

_______

Jennie got a text almost as soon as she drove off with her father and Kai. They were talking about some church thing or other and Jennie wasn't really paying attention. Her father was still angry with her anyway so it was better that she didn't speak in front of him in case she said the wrong thing. She pulled out her phone to read it.

Remember, you're not allowed to fuck anyone else little saint. Especially not the puppy.

Jennie felt brave.

You aren't either. Especially not the cheerleaders. If I see you even talking to one of them I'm calling this off again because I know how you are.

I wouldn't dare. I know for a fact they're not as good as you in bed anyway

Jennie locked her phone angrily, leave it to Lisa to talk about the girls she's been with.

She heard her phone buzz again and ignored it.

It buzzed again a minute later.

Then again thirty seconds after that.

Little saint?

Nooo don't ignore me again.

What did I do?

Jennie sighed, typing back.

Don't really feel like hearing about you fucking the cheerleaders so I'll see you at school tomorrow.

Wait.

That's not what I meant.

I just meant you were too good?