30

A/N

Slowly but surely getting closer to the end 😭.....very slowly, because the scenes in this chapter weren't supposed to be this long hahaha why I always be stretching these stories out someone smack me with a bat!

________________

Lisa should have known her friends came prepared to camp out for the night. Especially considering the amount of alcohol they brought. Today had been unusually warm and she watched as Seulgi and Ryujin went to their cars and brought out a crap ton of blankets and pillows and threw them all over the roof for them to sleep on when the night was over.

Ryujin even brought a tent.

"For the newly engaged couple," Ryujin said as she began setting it up. So they'd get some privacy when they finally went to sleep.

Lisa used to have an incredibly high tolerance for alcohol, but ever since she had started dating Jennie, she hadn't really drank so of course she got drunk as fuck by the end of it because Jisoo and Seulgi kept daring her to keep up and take shots with them.

The three of them were all hammered by the end of the night and Rosie had to help Jennie drag Lisa into the tent because she kept stumbling.

Jisoo and Seulgi had both already passed out on their makeshift pillow beds. Irene was tenderly pulling a blanket over Seulgi as she laid down next to her.

Ryujin decided to have mercy on Jisoo and cover her up too since Rosie was busy.

Jennie laid down next to Lisa and started brushing her hair with a small smile.

"Oh baby, why do you do this to yourself?" Jennie whispered to her, giving Lisa a quick peck on the lips.

"Sorry love." Lisa slurred. "Didn't mean to. Its Jisoo's fault, and Seulgi's!" Lisa said with a dark look and narrowed eyes, "they thought I couldn't keep up! Showed them." Lisa finished with a hard nod.

Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Do you have to do everything they challenge you to do?" Jennie asked pointedly.

"I'm a top! I have a reputation to protect." Lisa whined, very much in contrast with said top reputation she was supposedly trying to protect.

"Ryujin didn't get wasted like the rest of you." Jennie pointed out. "She's a top."

"Well, Ryujin is smart." Lisa admitted, having no other argument.

Jennie giggled. "You're not smart?"

"I'm a genius." Lisa answered immediately, with such conviction it made Jennie giggle even more.

"But you just said—" Jennie began.

"—I'm a genius because I got you to want to marry me." Lisa said, cutting in and smiling lazily.

Jennie blushed.

"Maybe I'm the genius because I got you to ask me." Jennie retorted.

"No. I mean you are a genius, but not because of that. I'm definitely getting the better end of the deal. You get a delinquent. I get the most beautiful, kindest girl in the world, but sshhhhh. Don't remember I said that because you might change your mind tomorrow." Lisa said conspiratorially, drunkenly putting her fingers to her lips in a shushing motion.

Jennie giggled again. "I'll never change my mind."

Lisa reached out and grabbed Jennie, pulling her closer and holding her in a death grip. Jennie was surprised Lisa had so much strength for being so drunk.