5

Lisa woke up inside of Jennie and was still rock hard. She'd had a sex dream about her in her sleep so of course she woke up hard again.

Lisa couldn't help moving her hips. Jennie just felt so good.

She heard Jennie whimper in her sleep. Lisa started kissing her neck slowly. She snaked her hands under her little skirt and grabbed her hips, pulling Jennie into her.

Jennie gave a tiny little moan.

Lisa moved to kiss near her ear.

"Wake up baby."

Jennie started rocking into her a little bit, Lisa could tell she was still half asleep though.

She mumbled at Lisa.

"I like it. I really like it when you're inside." Then she let out another breathy moan.

Lisa wondered if maybe Jennie thought she was dreaming.

"Oh, you're so big Lisa."

Jennie started rocking into her more, clutching her shoulders.

"Ride me little saint."

Jennie seemed to have snapped out of it then because she sat up.

She was blushing so hard.

"Don't stop Jennie. Don't stop baby."

"I—I don't know how."

"Just ride me baby, like this. Just like you did before." Lisa used her hands to show her. "You were doing so good already. Just keep doing that."

Jennie started moving. Rocking slowly. She felt the tip of her clit hit Lisa's abdomen and it was driving her crazy so she kept pressing herself into Lisa when she got to the top.

"Fuck little saint, you're so good. Where'd you learn to do that."

Lisa just had to watch. She was so focused on the way Jennie rocked into her. It was making her harder. Jennie even started bouncing on her a bit and the sight of her dick disappearing inside of her little saint's pretty pussy was already too much. She had to grip her tighter for purchase. She had to throw her head back and close her eyes so she didn't come too soon.

It wasn't helping much because Jennie was still making little sounds that set her on fire.

Then she started talking and Lisa was almost done for.

"Like this Lisa? Am I doing it right?"

"Yes little saint, it's so good. You're riding me so fucking good baby."

"Should I go faster?"

Lisa looked at her, gripping her hips.

"Can I be a little rough with you little saint."

Jennie was so lost already. Lisa was so deep.

"Yes please."

Lisa then used her grip to help Jennie bounce. She started thrusting up as hard as she could, the sounds of it echoing in the locker room.

"Sink down on it baby. Harder. There you go. Just like that little saint. Take it all in, take it in deeper baby."

Jennie was following Lisa's hands, she was letting herself drop as hard as she could onto Lisa and it felt so good.

Lisa was about to come. The sounds were too lewd, the sight of her little saint being dirty with her was too good.

Lisa reached a hand up to wrap around Jennie's neck. She wasn't going to squeeze, she just wanted a mental picture of her hand choking Jennie but Jennie brought her hand up over Lisa's and basically motioned for her to do it.