"it all makes sense now." chase said still hugging me. he then tapped my thighs meaning for me to jump up for he could hold me. i did as he wanted me to and held me there.

"this is why mr davenport forbade us to go

"this is why mr davenport forbade us to go." chase said as he rubbed my back.

"nice going." future leo said. "i had to tell them. davenport didn't want to undermine their confidence, which is exactly what he did by not telling them." present leo pointed out.

future leo shook his head at leo as he crossed his arms. "what don't you shake my head at me." leo told him.

we ran into the tube like tunnel trying to make it before the collider blew up. we stopped at the entrance as chase put his arm out in front of me so i didn't fall.

"oh, it's redlining! adam, busy open that control panel." chase ordered adam. adam did as he was told and tilted his head to the side and smiled. "bree, run to the collider and use your super speed to create a vacuum to slow that thing down. cadence, i would tell you to stay by me so i can't worry about you but that wouldn't be fair to you. go help bree and use your super speed and help make that thing slower." chase said. me and bree super sped to the collider and did as we were told.

"done." we both said as we sped back.

"great."

"wow. so, i guess this is it." bree said walking.

"yeah i guess it is." i looked at her from the wall i was leaning on. "let's not talk about it." chase said.

"you know what i just realized? i'm never gonna get to wear white and walk down the aisle. and neither is cadence." bree said as i gave her an apologetic smile.

"aw. you wanted to work at the movie theater, too?" adam went up to her.

"yeah. and i guess i'll never get to be the first president of a self sufficient underwater colony. so long, chaselantis." chase said putting his hand up in the air.

"we were a good team while it lasted, guys." bree said making me smile. i walked over to them and hugged them all.

"yeah. thanks for always being there." chase said.

"of course." adam said.

"you too." bree said.

i started to tear up at the fact that we were about to die. "hey, can you hand me that voltometer?" chase asked them.

"get it yourself, dork." adam said.

"i'm busy over here." bree said.

"i'll get it." i smiled and handed it to him as he said a thanks and got back to work. he wanted me to just sit next to him and not do anything. i could do that. spend the rest of my time admiring at how much i like chase.

"ohh! this isn't working!" chase said as he kept hitting the machine. "nothing is working. we're running out of time." chase said not lifting his eyes from the machine.

"well...what are we gonna do?" bree asked him as i looked down at my feet. i didn't like how she was raising her voice to be honest.

"i'm gonna have to fry the control panel with my force field." chase said getting ready into his stance. "it's our last chance of shutting this thing down. adam, rip out those wires and get out of the way." chase told him as adam ripped out the wires.

chase then shot his force field at he control panel and the collider shut off. "yes! guys, we did it! we shut down the collider." chase said as we all hugged.

we all cheered as i saw the rover come in. "adam? cadence? bree? chase?" davenport asked through the rover.

"dude, mr davenport turned into a wheelie robot!" adam pointed at the rover. "i'm monitoring you remotely for via the rover, adam." davenport explained to him. "what are you guys doing there?!" davenport raised his voice.

"leo told us what happens, but you designed us to save the world, so we had to come." adam told davenport through the rover.

"guys!" leo exclaimed. "what's leo doing there?!" davenport exclaimed again.

"did you shut down the collider?" he asked us.

"yeah we just finished."

"then get out of there fast."

"the room is about to collapse." future leo said.

"what?" the three siblings didng here them so i did what i had to do. i pushed the three siblings out of the way as i saw a glismpe of leo by my side as rubble fell on top of us.

CHASES POV

"no! no!!!" i heard davenport yell out before the river cut out.

"cadence! leo!" we all yelled as we ran over to the rubble. i started crying as my girlfriend was dead. she got crushed under that rubble. i couldn't save her. instead she saved me.

"leo and cadence just saved our lives." bree said sniffling. "that was supposed to be." she said.

"leo didn't need bionics to be a hero. cadence doesn't need them either and she still is one." i wiped my tears from my face as i tried to pull myself together.

"leo owed me five bucks! what are we gonna do without cadence? what am i gonna do? now i can't watch our tv show without her." adam sniffled.

"wai-wait a second. if leos gone, then shouldn't you be gone too?" chase asked as we all looked at future leo.

"i don't know. this is all new to me." future leo said shaking his head.

"leo and cadence is still in there! adam, dig them out!" bree exclaimed motioning adam to get them.

"hurry!" i yelled. adam got all of the stuff off of them as we saw them. leo was awake but cadence was unconscious.

"leo!"

"next time when i say get out, get out!!!" leo yelled. "now get me out. cadence is unconscious get her out first." leo said as i got cadence and adam got leo.

"oh, i am so happy your alive!" adam exclaimed picking leo up and then placing him down. "you owe me five bucks." he pulled his hand out in front of him.

"oh no! the blast door is sealing!" i said as adam screamed and ran off first.

"aaaaahhhhh!!!!"

"everyone out, now!" i yelled running behind them with cadence in my arms.