Chapter 1 - Concert

Y/N POV

Today is my best friend birthday,Dohwan. So I bought him a Harry Styles concert since he's a big fan of Harry Styles.

As we enter the venue he jumped like crazy "BRO THANKS FOR THIS!!" He said and I pat him as I try to calm him down "Okay Okay calm down" As we sit at our seat.

He take pictures of the stage and everything as I just smile because I love to see him smile. Because for me seeing my friend smile because of the gift that I gave, it's so precious.

As I look in front I saw how everybody turned their head to our seat but not directly as if they saw a celebrity.

I looked to my left and I saw a blonde girl walking towards me as she sit beside me and I saw black hair maybe her friend? And the other is like her another friend.

I just shrugged my shoulder as I don't know them anyway.

The concert already started and we go wild as me and Dohwan jumping and sing Harry Styles song's "As It Was"

Suddenly the girl bumped her shoulder to me because we were so excited "Ouh! Sorry" She said as she bow and I bow " It's okay" I said and look at her side profile.

She's beautiful. She's like an Angel. I may not see her face but even from her side,I know she's beautiful.

As I continue to having fun I saw how she record herself and her friend and I heard she's singing.

Her voice is so wonderful. Is she an idol?

'She makes me want to know her more. I'm curious about her' I said to myself.

Before the concert end the blonde girl and her friend already make their way out of the venue. I won't let this chance go away.

"I'll go first" I said to Dohwan and tapped his shoulder as I run and I stopped the blonde girl when we're out of the venue.

"Hi" I said and she smile a little "Hi" her voice is so cute. "Ahm is it okay if I ask your name?" I said and she hesitate at first but her friend dragged her and said "Sorry she has a boyfriend" Her black hair friend said and they walked away from me.

It's a pity. I looked down and sighed as I enter the venue back and sit at my seat beside Dohwan.

TIME SKIP

While I was doing my assignment I can't stop thinking about the blonde girl that I met yesterday.

I sighed as I heard a footsteps that running to me and sit beside me "Yah! Did you see this? Isn't this the blonde girl that bumpe into you when we're at the concert?" Dohwan said.

He saw the incident and I look at the YouTube that Dohwan showed to me. I saw that blonde girl playing guitar and sang a song name "La Vida - Coldplay"

"What's her name" I asked as he pressed the back button and look at her YouTube username "It says Rosesarerosie" Dohwan said and I look at the video.

"Rosesarerosie? Her name must be something close with rose or rosie at the end" I said and pulled out my phone as I search for her Instagram.

Rosesarerosie pop out and I click the profile as I saw at her bio "ROSÉ". I smirked as I finally know her name.

"Rosé. What an interesting name" I said and Dohwan chuckled "Are you gonna flirt with her" He ask and I shocked my head.

"Getting know about her and maybe will try to ask her out but her friend said she has a boyfriend" I said and he nodded "Well there's nothing we can do I guess".

"Let's go,we gotta go for our music class" Dohwan and I take a Bachelor of Music and Production.

As we ended our class suddenly the lecture give us an invitation "This is like a prom BUT! It's only for your department. Any of you can perform and we will invite a famous YouTuber. She's good at singing and you will found out who she is".

I nodded as I put in my bag and went to our house as me and Dohwan live together.

TIME SKIP

D-Day where the prom will be held. Me and Dohwan wearing a suit but without a tie. As I unbutton the three button on my shirt.

As Dohwan arrived there. We take out our instrument as we get in the building. There's so many people that we know and unfamiliar faces.

We put our things at the back stage until the organiser came to us "You guys are?" "Ah we put under name Woo Dohwan" Dohwan said and He nodded.

"You guys will be perform after the group name 'XT' " He said and we nodded.

We take our seat and Infront of us is a stage. There's 3 table before us. And at my left,they leave a huge space for people to dance since it's prom.

As the prom started,the host start to give a speech "I'm not gonna waste my time,I present you. The most famous YouTuber that cover artist song. Miss Rosé!" The host said.

I lifted my head as I heard her name and look at the blonde girl who come on to the stage looking so elegant and beautiful with the dress that she wears.

She looks like a princess. With the hair that I always love when women did that kind of hairstyles.

this hairstyles, Rosé always did this hairstyles and I'm in love with that

_______________________________________
Hi my dear readers! I'm back with new book and it's Rosé book. I'm whipped for her recently and I've been wanting to write a book about her and so I did! I hope you guys enjoyed it till the end and I will keep it on update! It's already done and it's in my draft so please look forward to it! 🤍