60. Taste so Sweet

I Think He Knows / Viserys Targaryen out now!

"Thank you!" Vizzy declared as he took the chocolate ice cream.

"Of course my prince."

"Mama look! The nice lady gave me ice cream!" Vizzy declared

"Thank you. Thats very sweet-"

"Sweet! Because its ice cream." Aegon agreed and Vaera smirked back at him. 

"A double scoop!" Vizzy declared. 

"I hope you dont my asking but... how is his grace?" The woman asked. 

"He's doing better, thank you for asking." Vaera remarked. "I think he would like some of what you gave Vizzy too." Vaera remarked. 

"Coming right up." 

Vaera looked over the selection, she had some unusual flavors but Aegon went with chocolate chocolate chocolate like Vizzy and Haezel tried a cherry chocolate, Aemma a chocolate peanut butter, Jaehaerys shared Vaera's cookie crumble ice cream that had Vaera and Alyssa drooling. 

Vaera moaned as she took a lick. Aegon smirked back at her. 

"I dont know that I like you making those noises for anyone but me." Aegon remarked as he helped Alyssa with her ice cream to which she was shoving her face in. 

"Heavenly!" Vaera decided. 

"For the royal family, no charge." the woman countered as Vaera held out some coin. 

"Nonsense, this is too wonderful!" Vaera declared. 

"No, no I insist. You have such a wonderful family, please, I could not personally send love to the castle during your trying times with your father, this is me showing my support." She offered. 

"Thats very sweet, then this is a tip, not a payment just a tip." Vaera offered putting down some coin. "And we will be back in no time." Vaera added. "Kids what do you say?" 

"Thank you!" They echoed through sticky lips. 

"Thank you so much." Vaera said taking a cone for Viserys. 

"Shit I should be a good son and get some for my mum shouldnt I?" Aegon realized. 

"We can bring her and Aemond and Helaena next time." Vaera suggested. 

"Even better, you are so smart." Aegon declared. 

+

"You taste so sweet." Aegon remarked and Vaera laughed out. "Mmm you taste like sugar." 

"Thats because I'm so sweet, I have told you before." She reminded him as he kept kissing her. "I did a bad job wiping my face off after that delicious dessert? Is that what you are saying my love?" Vaera mused as Aegon peppered her face with kisses.

Her lips were even softer, even sweeter, more plush, more perfect. Something about her always seemed better each time he had her. She did not hesitate, she moaned, and her lips began to move against his. Her tongue flicked against the seam of his lips, and he obediently opened, needing to taste her. He held his eyes open and focused on her face when her hands moved to his neck and then into his hair.

He stared at the way her lashes cast shadows on her soft cheeks. He moved his hands to her waist pulling her closer. 

He watched her delicate features shift with each move of her mouth against his. The sweet taste of ice cream, and cookies always sweet like cookies, he loved that about Vaera, she was sweet and she tasted so damn sweet ii intoxicated him. 

He became so lost in her kiss that he hadn't even realized when his eyes slid closed and every feeling became amplified. the feeling of about to burst, explode for she was almost his that had been lingering on the edge since her hands had become buried in his hair.

He felt the sting of her teeth nipping at his lips. He felt the rush of air against his cheek when she breathed without removing her mouth from his. He felt the fine bones of her ribcage expand and contract beneath his long thin fingers. She consumed him and before he knew it, his fingers were bunching up her sweater to pull it over her head. His hands molded to her soft breasts as his thumbs stroked back and forth across her nipples. He tugged the flimsy lace out of the way and trailed his lips down her neck to latch and suck at the tight bud.

He had been so enthralled with the feel of her in his mouth, her sweetness filling the air around them, she purred into him as he grabbed her legs wrapping them around his waist. 

He quickly became desperate to fill with her as he felt her core pressed against him, it made him ache and throb for more. He needed to feel more. More of her against him. He pulled back just enough to tug his shirt overhead and then went back to kissing her. Her bare chest pressed to his sent shockwaves of lust rocketing through him. She was so perfect, he still had to pinch himself when he saw her sometimes and remind himself that he was hers and hers alone. That she was his forever.