50. Worth It

Aegon pinned Vaera against the wall and went to kiss her. She moved her head so he couldn't. He tried again and she laughed as she moved her head away again. He grabbed her face and forced his lips onto hers. She wasn't going to make it easy for him.

"You know this is very un-etiquette like." Vaera teased. But Vaera looked to perfect and Aegon couldnt not claim her.

"Fuck etiquette." Aegon corrected. 

"We can't do this here." Vaera rasped. 

"Come on then." Aegon agreed. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her along the corridor to another door. He opened the door. Gesturing for her.

"This will do!" Vaera agreed sparing a glance down the hall.

He pulled her inside and shut the door. She pulled away from him and walked backwards as he followed her. As he walked he thought about undoing his trousers. She felt her stomach somersault, she knew what was coming and the tension was unbearable.

She had to stop him as she backed into a table. He was so close yet not quite touching her. She wanted to devour him. He swept the items off the table onto the floor, they clattered to the ground and he pushed her back, she laughed as his face took on a serious expression.

She perched on the edge of the table and he thrust her legs apart and slammed his hips between her legs. He took her hand and placed it on his trousers.

He drove her insane. She grabbed his cock and pushed his trousers over his hips, he laughed and moved closer so he could kiss her again. She wanted him now. She took his hand and placed it between her legs, her dress skirt already pushed up to her hips. She worked his swollen cock but it didn't need much as she grabbed it, he was already rock hard. His fingers slipped her panties to one side and found their way into her hot silky wet cunt and she sighed with delight. She threw her head back but it still wasn't enough.

"Not good enough we are breaking rules Aegon. I want your cock." Vaera demanded. He laughed and continued with his fingers playing with her clit as he kissed her neck, then pushed a finger deep inside. "I said I want you to fuck me with your cock!" Vaera begged.

"What's the magic word Vaera?" Aegon purred but he was going to cum just from touching her. 

"Please!"

"Please what?"

"I want you to please fuck me with your cock!"

"That's better, I like it when you beg." Aegon realized, he grinned that drop dead gorgeous grin of his and plunged his mouth onto her neck. Her body rolled forward towards him. 

He took his cock in his hand and grabbed her by the ass, shoving himself into her. He grunted hard as he pounded into her, she lay back on the table and wrapped her legs around him, pulling every inch deeper inside. He was grunting and the table began to move across the floor from the force of his thrusts.

Vaera moaned as the sensation of his cock ramming into her took over. He increased his speed as he pulled her upright and picked her up off the table and walked around it, pushing her up against the wall.

"Oh, yes... don't stop!" she rasped out. She screamed out in pleasure. A smile curved his face, as he pounded into her his cock nearly ripping her apart and she loved it. His rhythm sped up and he grabbed a handful of hair pulling her head to one side biting at her neck and down her exposed collar bone.

"Sevens!" Vaera shouted, digging her heels into the back of his thighs. He pushed into her deeper and deeper and she cried out. She tightened her thighs around him as she stiffened and her orgasm exploded forcing him to shoot his hot sticky cum before he really wanted to, he never wanted this moment to end.

They both erupted into hysterical laughter as they fell to the floor. His legs too weak to support them both from the after math of that. Vaera leaned into him kissing him fiercely before they got up, fixing their clothes and hair. He looked her over again and she looked like perfection yet again. He brushed her hair back, tucking it behind her ear.  She looked at the fading pink lipstick smudges on his shirt as she bit her lip.

"Best get back in there." Vaera remarked kissing his cheek. "Our absence was certainly noticed." She added before she headed out. 

"Worth it." Aegon assured.