40. Magic Spot

Vaera tried to push Nyra out of her mind and for the next fortnight she had. She focused on her children and Aegon. Aegon always had his arm wrapped around her and she liked the comfort of his touch. 

Alicent hadnt even been snarky once to her, at least not so vocal. They were still not civil. 

Haezel was begging for Jace thought, writing him letters and sending them down to the maesters. She asked for new ravens from jace everyday. Reread them constantly. Vaera loved that Haezel was so in love, she missed her nephews and knew her daughters loved Jace and Luke. Vaera had hoped that Joffrey and Vizzy would be friends, so close in age but Joffrey was a stranger to all of them. 

Aegon could see her mental dilemma and tried to keep her mind off things. But he knew, that he didnt know how to please her and that needed to change. He knew how to be a sort of kind of father figure to the kids, he knew how to be a husband, but a good lover. He was working on that.

+

Aegon liked sex. He liked it a lot. He liked kissing Vaera, touching her, being one with her.

He kissed her fiercely, a hand between her legs, he had heard of things, the other knights spoke of it. he wanted to try. One hand kneading at her breast and the other between her legs. He didnt know what he was looking for. Fingers moved aimlessly but he acted as though he knew what he was doing.

"You like that?" Aegon questioned curiously when Vaera went quiet.

"Um..." vaeras lips twisted debating.

"Is that not right?" Aegon countered looking down at her.

"A little higher." Vaera offered gently. Aegons fingers shifted up awkwardly. He looked for approval that this was the spot. The magic spot he heard about.

Vaera gave him a smile that said its okay you will get it one day as she touched his cheek. But that would not do. He edged down the bed replacing his hand with his lips and a shiver went through her.

"Here?" Aegon questioned against her core.

"Little higher." Vaera rasped. He grabbed her hand putting it on his head.

"Show me." Aegon demanded nipping at her thigh before dragging his tongue over her folds. She fisted his hair moving him slowly. He heard half a moan escape her as she arched into his mouth. Her opposite hand fisted the sheets as his arms wrapped around her thighs squeezing her ass pulling her clit into him. Her toes curled around him as he licked and sucked trying to memorize this spot so she would want him every night.

"Right there... yep." Vaera agreed.

"Where?" Aegon teased.

"Th-th..." She whimpered out as he was relentless. Magic spot. Magic Aegon had decided.

"Ae-Ae- Ae ohh-" she moaned out as he licked at his lips looking back at her. He watched the heavy rise and fall of her chest.

Seeing Vaera whither beneath him begging and moaning for him made him want to please her morning noon and night.

Aegon's tongue started to stroke her hard little clit causing Vaera to purr softly. Aegon slipped a finger inside her while his tongue worked softly on her clit. Her fingers held Aegon's head steady while her hips moved slowly up and down in time with his tongue. Her breathing became labored as she approached climax.

Aegon closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her warm thighs against his own cheeks as Aegon lovingly kissed and sucked on her cunt. She was getting close and began to moan out again.

Aegon knew he was no master at this but the feelings were so intense that it was as though Aegon had been there a thousand times before. Aegon's tongue slid over her clit as his fingers rhythmically moved in and out of her wet warm hole. Vaera began to shiver and quake before her body tensed. A yell from Vaera lips and Aegon was rewarded with a flow of her tangy sweet juices as Vaera experienced the sweet contractions of ecstasy.

Aegon continued to lick around her sensitive area but avoided her clit while searching for the final drops of her nectar. Vaera whimpered out her grip loosening on Aegon's hair. A smile covered his face as he licked his lips. He inched up the bed staring down at her as he trapped her between his arms.

She stared up at him expectantly. He kissed her over and over his chest easing down to greet hers as her fingers wove into his hair keeping his mouth on hers.

Her hand slid down his chest and he moaned into her as her fingers wrapped firmly around his cock.