Lin Dong didn’t stop Jin Chonglin from following Iris to her dressing room this time. He even followed them himself. He didn’t worry about any scandals this time because he could always say that he accompanied Jin Chonglin with his capacity as a manager.

As soon as the group opened the door to the dressing room, they immediately heard Dom in the middle of an angry rant about some homewrecking ho stealing his boss’ man. He paced back and forth in front of the hairstylist and makeup artist, gesturing wildly with his hands. His mouth shot insults to the "homewrecking ho" like a machine gun.

"How dare that ho touch sir boss with her dirty paws?! What if sir boss got infected with some yucky disease?! Did you look at her chest? No? Of course, you didn’t! Because there’s nothing to look at! Her boobies are flatter than mine—and I’m male! Yet she dares to try rub her imaginary boobies against sir boss?! Oh puh-leaze! As if he’ll want other boobies when boss has more than enough to last him AND their future babies a lifetime!

"Whazzername again? Rose Young, is it? What "rose"? As if sir boss will ever want another flower. He already has the most beautiful flower by his side, Iris! That ho is not a rose! She should be named Rafflesia instead. Because she stinks like the corpse flower, Rafflesia Arnoldii! And what "young"? Hello? Compared to boss, she’s OLD!!! Pweh!!!

"And so what if she’s a business executive?! Isn’t she still a mere employee of sir boss’ company?! But MY boss has her own company—oh, excuse me. My boss has SEVERAL companies of her own. That’s plural, as in more than one! How about that ho? Does she own anything? No! Not even her own boobies!

"All those stupid people who think that she’s a perfect match for sir boss are all blind and have holes in their brains! Hah! The only one who’s the most perfect match for sir boss is of course MY BOSS!!! They’re all stupid morons for not knowing that MY boss is in a completely different league than that ho! MY boss is the best in the world...no, in the whole universe! Nobody will ever come close to comparing to her! Sir boss will NEVER replace her with that Rose...I mean, Rafflesia No-boobie ArnOLDdii!!! Argh! I’m so mad!!! I want to fight her!!!"

Iris stopped at the door and watched her assistant raging for her sake. Her own fury gradually simmered down, as she listened to Dom’s words. The seething green-eyed monster inside her gave a last growl before settling down. Calmness washed over her entire being, giving her a refreshed feeling. It was as if her own cold fury was all expressed by Dom and therefore removed completely from her system.

Dom continued ranting when the hairstylist and makeup artist finally noticed Iris and the others standing by the door.

"Miss Iris!"

The most up-to-date novels are published on lightnovelworld[.]com

Dom’s machine gun mouth immediately stopped. He turned to Iris and exclaimed:

"Boss!!! I’ve been waiting for you!!! You won’t believe what just happened!!! Please calm down and let me explain clearly and slowly!!! Some ho—I mean, some insignificant woman just—"

Iris’ phone started ringing. She left it with Dom during her performance.

"Oh! That must be sir boss! He has been calling nonstop but you weren’t here yet, boss," Dom informed her.

When Iris didn’t make a move, he picked up the phone and answered it himself. A few moments later, he handed it to her.

"Hm. Hi, Mr. Jin," Iris answered, as she finally walked inside the room.

Tang Yiyi, Jin Chonglin and Lin Dong all followed her. The door closed behind them.

"..." Jin Liwei didn’t speak for a few seconds before saying, "Based on your tone, it seems like you already know."