184.You are engaged to Mr. Jeon!

Start from the beginning

Emma didn't understand the exact meaning of Lisa's words but helpless, she took the doc.u.ment and started reading it once again, where the employee pointed out.

Her face ghosted with horror and she glared at Lisa who is standing there with mocking face.

"Are you serious?? 10 million dollars! That's too much for a model like me" Emma deadpanned.

"This amount is too much to pay, even if I sell all my assets"

"But you signed the contract, accepting for all the terms. As you breached the contract, you must pay" Lisa told.

"But when did I breach the contract? ADORN throwed me out, so it has to pay me." Emma scoffed.

"Do you know how you breached the contract?" Lisa asked.

"Turn to the next page and please read the lines my employee highlighted" Lisa told, pressing more pressure on the words, 'my employee'.

Emma gritted her teeth and flipped the page. She started reading it and at the same time Jungkook hurried upstairs.

He just completed his meeting and rushed to the studio. As it was important meeting, he couldn't adjourn it in middle.

Lisa sensed someone walking towards her and turned around. Her eyes brightened and her lips curved up.

"Hon" Lisa smiled.

"I am sorry…baby. I was stuck in a meeting" Jungkook apologized and hugged her planting a kiss on her forehead.

"That's fine, Kook. It's Jisoo we need to worry about" Lisa said, concern clouding her eyes again.

"Liam will handle it. I just hope Jisoo will be all right after finding this out" Jungkook pursed his lips.

"Hey, she will not hate us for hiding the truth. Deep down, she knew that we did this for her own good…..for her own happiness" Lisa told, hugging him tight.

Meanwhile, Emma is gaping at them. She still doesn't know who exactly this person is. But she is at least aware that he is someone not to be offended.

He is the same one from the morning and by the huge ring on Lisa's finger, Emma realized that his man here is not sugar daddy of Pranpriya. But his fiancé.

And by the conversation Pranpriya had with her fiancé, she realized that these both are close to Jisoo and Jin Wayne.

"Why don't you just go and see how Jin and Jisoo are doing. I will finish some uncompleted business and join you in short" Lisa told Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded his head and kissed her lips shamelessly.

Jungkook's assistant and bodyguards lowered their heads in instinct while Lisa's employee and bodyguards averted their heads just pretending as if they didn't see anything.

But, Emma remained in same state, staring at them. Her eyes burning with jealousy.

After parting from their mind blowing kiss, Jungkook's assistant came forward with his eyes still lowered.

His cheeks were red and he is visibly shy.

"Mr. Jeon, we got a call from her other party. They assured everything will be done by night" he told, intentionally calling him Mr. Jeon.

Emma's eyes all most popped out of his her eye sockets and her mouth ajar.

Did…did she just hear assistant calling him Mr. Jeon.

This handsome man in front of her is the legendary CEO of Jeon corporations.

Does that mean….This man here is the one who Sehun wanted to meet ever so badly.

Something suddenly dawned and Emma widened her eyes more. She heard that Jeon corporations is the company which is sponsoring this project.

So, is this why Pranpriya told her that she can do whatever she wants in ADORN!

Meanwhile, Jungkook kissed Lisa and went to check on Jisoo and Jin.

"So, this is how you have authority in ADORN. You are engaged to Mr. Jeon, the CEO of Jeon corporations" Emma asked.

"True. I am engaged to Mr. Jeon. But your allegation that I am exerting my power just because of my position as soon to be Mrs. Jeon is false. ADORN is mine, Emma"

"I am the real CEO of ADORN and Jisoo is my childhood friend who has same authority as mine"

"And, coming back to how you breached the contract" Lisa stopped and clapped her hand once again.

This time another man showed up and Emma's face marred with an ugly frown.

This person was a gigolo whom she paid to please her. She met him in mercy bar once and got attracted to his handsome face and well built body.

Knowing that he is gigolo working for bar, she hired him for one night.

"You remember him right?" Lisa asked, smirking.

"As per the contract you signed, you were restricted to have any illegitimate relationsh.i.p.s with any other staff or models who are working in this very same project. You crossed it, Emma"

"He is the second male model who is yet to show up in the set. You have an illegitimate relationship with him and hence, you are asked to pay the compensation and leave the studio" Lisa told

"But I don't know him and I am not aware of who he is. Pranpriya, this is cheating" Emma scoffed as she tried to stand up.

But, bodyguards who are standing behind her, swiftly pressed her down.

"Is this called cheating, when compared to what you did to innocent girls, Emma? Is this called fooling you when compared to what you did to me….backstabbing me, who was by hell sake, your benefactor and mentor?" Lisa asked.

"Listen carefully, Emma. If you do whatever I ask you to do, I might forgive you. Forgive you in the sense doesn't mean I will give away your normal life back to you. Whatever you have done…..there is no space for forgiveness in it" Lisa told.

"But I might not released this inappropriate, nude pictures of yours with various actors, directors producers and last but not least, Sehun." Lisa told.