𝟐𝟐. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Начните с самого начала

-What happened? Did she wake up? - Esme asks.

-Y-Yeah, she did, but... - Alice looks down, trying to process what happened inside the room.

-Alice? - Rosalie asks confused.

-Apparently, Alessandra has motor sequelae because of the operation she had, although it's also because she just woke up from the coma. - Carlisle explains to his family, crossing his arms, whose expressions changed from dreamy to confused and scared.

-What are you saying, Carlisle? - Esme inquires.

-When someone wakes up from a coma, he has certain sequels. Paralysis in certain parts of the body, lack of strength and skill, lack of attention or control on impulses, or even... - The man begins, but cuts himself off, doubting if telling his family or not.

-What other sequel might Alessandra have? - Emmett asks.

-Memory impairment. - The doctor concludes.

Rosalie closes her eyes while Alice shakes her hed. Jasper extends his gift on his family to calm them down, but approaches his partner to hug her.

-B-But... she can recover her memories, right? - Rose inquires.

-With certain therapies. Her memories will come back bit by bit, but we must have patience, not put pressure on her. - Carlisle reminds, recalling the diverse cases he's known. - I suppose she'll start with some therapies to regain her leg mobility, so we'll have to stay with her all the time.

-How long do you think Alessandra will take to recover her memory? - Alice suddenly asks.

-I don't know exactly. It all depends on her. It could be days, or even years. - Rosalie turns to her sister, who shakes her head.

-He must know, Alice. - Rose affirms.

-No, Edward isn't prepared to hear it.

-Alessandra's his soulmate. He's gotta know. - The blonde girl repeats.

-Rosalie's right, Alice. Edward has the right to know. He'll discover it through the connection with Alessandra anyway. - Carlisle tells the pixie-haired as he hugs his wife.

-Fine, we'll tell him, but not right now. When we have certain control over Alli's situation. - Everyone nods, agreeing with her words.

-Excuse me, do you know where Alessandra Vitore's room is? - Thomas asks, panting.

-Yes, in the fourth floor. Room five hundred and two. - Thomas thanks the girl before rushing to the elevator.

Alice turns to the elevator, finding Thomas, who runs toward them. The guy stops in front of the door of Alessandra's room, having intentions of going in.

-You can't go in there. They're revising the patient. - Carlisle tells him, who looks back at the man.

-A-Are you...? - Thomas asks, breathing rapidly.

-We're the Cullens. Alessandra's family. - Alice speaks, taking a step forward.

-The Cullens? Great, I've been looking for you throughout all Forks and Pheonix. - Thomas sighs recovering from the race he made from the bus station to the hospital.

-You were looking for us? - Rosalie frowns.

-You're part of the pack, right? - Esme asks after feeling his scent.

-Kinda. I gotta show you something related to Alessandra. - Thomas takes his phone out, searching for the video of Jessica he recorded. - She's in danger.

-Again? - Emmett asks.

Thomas finds the video, handing his phone to Alice, who extended her hand. Her whole family gets closer to watch it, carefully listening to Jessica's words.

-Ethan is in Forks at the moment. They know Alessandra will be there in two days. They're planning on killing her. - Thomas explains.

-I'll kill her first. - Rose whispers, having intentions of leaving, but Emmett takes her by the waist, preventing her from going.

-Rosalie, calm down. - Carlisle warns after watching the video.

-"Calm down"? Stupid jessica wants to kill Alessandra. I'm not calming down. - She sneeres.

-We can't do anything. She's a human. We'd have problems with Sam's pack. - Jasper affirms, still hugging Alice, who returns the phone to Thomas.

-Sam already knows. The pack is hunting Ethan, actually. - The guy reminds, recalling the alpha's words.

-We can't do anything now. We have to stay with Alessandra. - Esme tells her kids.

-We cannot leave her unprotected, or else Ethan and Jessica will kill her. - Alice states.

-Right now, we'll focus on Alessandra. She's our priority at the moment. - Carlisle affirms.

Everyone stays silent, agreeing with the Cullen patriarch as they wait for the doctors to get out of the human's room.

Things might be going too fast, but it's necessary. Alessandra's memory loss really is serious, and it may take a lot of time to heal.

And take note, it'll take effort from Alli to recover her memory.

♥️My party yesterday was a complete success. We all went to the pool, and then to the beach. My swiftie friend and I buried the guy that likes me in the sand. I loved all my presents, but one of them absolutely blew my mind. A BLANKET WITH ROB PATTINSON IMAGES. IT'S SO FLUFFY AND COMFY.

Then at night, we watched a movie called Zombieland.