54.Award ceremony

Start from the beginning

The simple action gained loud screams from the fans that were stationed on either side of the red carpet behind the media personnel.

The cameras were flashing continuously as the duo displayed their perfect model walk and posed for photos before signing their names.

The reporters were unwilling to let the two leave as they felt that they hadn’t taken enough photos of the gorgeous men.

The security personnel led them inside.
Once inside the auditorium cum hall where the ceremony was held, a lady took over the responsibility of leading them to their seats.

The lady led them to the VIP area where most of the nominated candidates were seated.

Ohm was arranged to sit beside Fluke, despite not being a part of the music industry.

The duo greeted the people sitting around them politely with a smile before settling down in their seats.

Ohm and Fluke chatted the whole time till the ceremony started. Both of them had been too busy these days that they rarely had time to speak to each other. They made use of the opportunity to have a nice chat and relax.

Soon the award ceremony started.

Many artists were performing on stage.

Fluke was enjoying himself vibing to the music and even doing a little dance sitting on his seat with his fellow artist sitting next to him.

Ohm could only smile and watch the younger one having a good time.

“The next award will be ‘New Artist of the year’.” The MC announced.

Before going into the results, the MC said some jokes to lighten up the atmosphere.

“Let’s take a look at the nominees of this year.” The MC turned to the big screen behind her.

The screen showed the introduction of the nominees and their songs.

“The winner of this year's ‘New Artist of the Year’ is….” The MC paused.

The big screen showed the live feed of the four nominees.

“FLUKE NATOUCH SIRIPONGTHON.” The MC announced.

A loud round of applause broke out as the camera zoomed into Fluke.

Fluke covered his mouth with his hands, trying to control the overwhelming feeling that he was going through.

Ohm stood up to hug Fluke, who was about to cry.

Fluke made his way to the stage to receive his award.

Taking the award in his hand, Fluke was really emotional. He couldn’t stop his tears from falling as he gave the thanking speech.

As Fluke made his way back to the seat, the screen showed Ohm who was proudly clapping his hands for Fluke.

Ohm was always a reserved person. His actively supporting Fluke during the award function could easily show others how much he cared for the younger.

Just like that Fluke won four awards out of the six nominations that night. Three main awards and a special award – New Artist of the Year, Song of the Year, Remake of the Year, and National Male Sweetheart of the Year.

After the award ceremony, Fluke and Ohm were surrounded by a mob of reporters who were throwing several kinds of questions at them, starting from how they felt about Fluke winning an award to what their current relationship status was.

Ohm initially wanted to stay away and let Fluke enjoy the limelight but was practically dragged into the interview by the reporters.

He chose to let Fluke answer the majority of the questions while he supported Fluke’s answers. He realized that Fluke’s EQ and ability to control media were better than his.

Ohm couldn’t hide his proud smile as he watched Fluke talking to reporters.

During the dinner party, the duo struck with each other. Both of them made sure that they will be in each other’s range of vision even when they were interacting with a different bunch of people.

Ohm especially made sure that Fluke didn’t drink too much like the last time.

By the end of the party, Fluke finally managed to slip away with Ohm.

He had already collected a large bunch of visiting cards from people who introduced themselves to him and congratulated him on his win.

Both of them were exhausted. But since they still had shooting the next day, they had to go back to the filming set.

“So, where is my gift?” Fluke asked as they were about to enter their respective rooms.

“What gift?” Ohm chuckled.

“The giant yellow chick plushie you bought.” Fluke crossed his hands over his chest leaning against the door.

Ohm’s smile grew wider.

“How did you know that was for you?”

“I can’t seem to think of anyone else for whom you would buy it for,” Fluke said confidently.

Ohm opened his door and gestured for Fluke to follow him.