###

Back in the couple’s bedroom.

The two were once again kissing as they tumbled on the bed. This time, Iris was on top. Her robe was already discarded on the floor. Seeing that Jin Liwei’s skin was clear, she began sucking and nibbling on his neck, chest and even his abs, leaving tiny red love bites.

She straightened and looked down at her new markings in triumph. Now she understood when he told her before that he liked seeing the hickeys he made on her.

Suddenly, she was flipped over. Now she was on her back while he was on top of her.

"You’re very naughty today," he said in a low, husky voice. His eyes were dark and his expression looked like he wanted to devour her whole.

"Am I?" She blinked at him a few times.

"Yeah. I can barely control myself."

"Then don’t," she said. Her hands reached between them to the waistband of his pyjama pants. She could feel his erection through the cloth. "You’ve been very understanding and supportive of me these past few weeks even when I don’t have time for you. You’ve been holding yourself back and I know that you’ve been uncomfortable sleeping on the same bed and not doing anything because I’ve been so tired. So tonight will be for you, okay?"

He inhaled sharply, feeling his erection becoming even harder. His eyes darkened with anticipation and desire.

"Oh baby."

He gave her a hot and wet open-mouthed kiss, sucking at her lips and tongue.

Iris moaned, letting him feast on her mouth, while her hands were busy tugging his pyjama pants down. Finally, his erection sprang free, poking her on the abdomen. She wrapped her hands around his length, stroking him slowly.

Jin Liwei hissed and closed his eyes. His hips couldn’t help moving a little in time with her strokes. When he opened his eyes, they were predatory. He lifted her upper body and reached behind her to unhook her bra. He tossed the bra to the floor and immediately cupped her breasts with his hands. Then he captured a nipple in his mouth and sucked hard.

She gasped and threw her head back, moaning. One hand continued to stroke his erection while she ran her other hand all over his back.

Then she told him, "I said tonight will be for you. Lie down."

He lifted his head to look at her. The corner of his mouth curved up. Giving her a quick kiss, he obeyed and got off her to lay on his back.

Iris sat and focused on stroking his erection. She was observing his facial reactions, trying to see if she was pleasuring him enough.

"Baby..."

"Hm?"

"Do you want to try something that will make me feel even better than this?"

"Oh? What is it?"

He raised his hand and traced her lips with a finger before gently pushing it inside her mouth.

Later...

"Jin Liwei! This tastes horrible!"

"That’s the strawberry one. Here, let’s try the mint. Maybe it’ll taste better."

He tore open a new packet and replaced the strawberry-flavoured condom from his erection with a mint-flavoured one.

"Here."

Iris didn’t look enthusiastic but seeing his excited expression, she lowered her head and took him in her mouth. She heard him groan and was pleased, but then the horrible taste assaulted her. Grimacing, she immediately let him go and lifted her head.