Chapter 118

Chapter 118

    A few days later, Su Yu and Bai He embarked on the road to the secret realm.

    Su Yu was not surprised at all about the white crane being able to speak well. This guy is very stupid, and if he goes around a little, he can make him find the north.     "Yuyu, you're right

    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, the outside world is really     exciting

    .     " , let's go separately later."     Bai He was stunned for a moment, "Huh?"     "You don't want to go for a walk?"     Su Yu sat on its back, patted its little head, and flickered solemnly, "You don't want to go out for a walk?" After staying in Fusheng Mountain for so long, it's hard to come out once and plan to enter the secret realm?"     "This..."     Bai He hesitated for a while, thinking that what she said seemed to make sense.     Fusheng Mountain is too deserted, it has long been enough to stay alone, and now it finally has a chance, if it enters the secret realm again, wouldn't it be boring to death?     But the heartbeat was the heartbeat, and the little bit of reason it had left still remembered Huo Shu's words.     "But... I want to accompany you to find the master."     "Well, let's split up, and whoever finds the master first will come back and tell the other party, okay?"     Bai He thought for a while, and found that there seemed to be no problem with this sentence, so he happily agreed.     "Go slowly."     Su Yu stood on the ground, raised her head and waved her hands. She didn't look away until the white shadow disappeared.     Huang Quanhua's figure flickered, turning into a yellow shadow swaying in the wind     , "Old Ancestor, do you want to go and see that white crane?     " The black dots that were as black as ink exuded a faint coldness.

    Baihe is Huo Shu's mount after all, and his brain is not very bright, how can he rest assured that it is alone.

    If something happened, she didn't know how to explain it to her.

    "Old ancestor is wise."

    "That's enough, stop flattering, hurry up and do what I told you to do last time." "

    Yes."

    Huang Quanhua leaned slightly, her body gradually disappeared into nothingness in the void, and then disappeared in place.

    After sending the two of them away, Su Yu went in the direction of the secret realm as originally planned.

    This time the secret realm was discovered by the Extreme North Ice City. Compared with the time of the Netherworld Demon Sect, the scale was much larger, and almost all the nine immortal sects were present.

    She could also guess that it was because of the city lord's thoughts, it was nothing more than the fact that Immortal Fusheng was too important and wanted to use her to support the scene.

    For Huo Shu's sake, even other immortal sects should not be too presumptuous.

    But...

    She hooked the corners of her lips. If the extremely northern ice city had no leader, I don't know how lively the secret place would be.

    Su Yu smiled and didn't care, and continued to walk forward according to the route given by the hammer.

    In the evening, I arrived at the secret place. There were already dozens of people guarding the outside. Most of these people came from the Nine Great Immortal Sects, and their clothes were different, but almost everyone's aura was not weak.