Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Mother Ren was taken aback, wiped away her tears, stepped forward and grabbed Ren Qianqiu's arm, and said in a low voice, "You silly boy, what nonsense are you talking about, this is your sister's friend, hurry up and say hello."

    "How can she be my sister's friend? Mom, you... don't be fooled by her!"

    Ren's mother patted her again, "Silly boy, call me sister."

    "You... you are too much!

    " He pulled Su Yu over and dragged her out.

    Behind him, there was a shout of being a father or a mother.

    "Qianqiu? Qianqiu, you child! Don't be rude to Xiao Su?"

    Ren Qianqiu pulled Su Yu until he was out of the unit building, and then stopped, and asked with a cold face: "Su Yu, come to my house What are you doing?"

    "You know me?"

    Ren Qianqiu folded his arms, and sneered, "Who doesn't know Cheng Chen's girlfriend?"

    Su Yu tilted her head to look at her, and chuckled, "You like Cheng Chen."

    This sentence seemed to anger the girl.

    Ren Qianqiu became excited all of a sudden, and said angrily: "Who likes that kind of disgusting and perverted scumbag!"

    Scumbag?

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows.

    Even though he didn't like Cheng Chen, he had to admit that his disguise was very successful. With so many people in the entertainment industry, no one doubted his character.

    A little girl called him a scumbag?

    interesting?

    Su Yu hooked her lips, and asked with great interest: "Did Cheng Chen lie to you for money, or rob you for sex?" "

    You..."

    Ren Qianqiu blushed and wanted to say something, but fell silent again. He snorted coldly, "I want you to take care of it!"

    "I guess... it has something to do with your sister?"

    The casual female voice is charming and lazy, with a bit of narrowness.

    Ren Qianqiu froze and raised her head in a daze.

    The woman leaned against the door and looked at her, her slightly curly long hair was scattered on her shoulders, her complexion was fair, her eyebrows were gorgeous, and those twin extremely beautiful eyes looked at her with a smile that was not a smile.

    In this way, it seems to be able to understand people's hearts.

    Ren Qianqiu froze unnaturally, turned her head away, "You... what are you talking about?" "

    After Cheng Chen got together with your sister, he designed to force her to death. You saw all of this right Isn't that right?"

    Su Yu approached step by step, her voice was low and bewitching, "You are afraid, and you are also worried, so you dare not let your parents know about this, and keep it hidden in your heart." After a few steps, Su Yu came to her, and Su Yu bowed slightly

    . body, her narrow and beautiful eyes caught her sight.

    "Ren Qianqiu, you said... am I right?"

    The sky was getting dark, and the orange light fell on her white and beautiful face, like a fairy walking from a painting, making people lose their hearts and souls. .

    Ren Qianqiu was cold all over.

    Su Yu hooked her lips, flicked her fingers, and a business card appeared between her fingers, "Little guy, if you want to find justice for your sister, you can come to me." After saying that, she turned and left

    .

    Ren Qianqiu stared blankly at her, and opened his mouth, feeling weak all over, unable to exert any strength.

    She lowered her head, her business card was all black, with the words Su Yu stamped on it, flamboyant, just like her.

    "What the hell! Who doesn't know that you are Cheng Chen's girlfriend, I don't believe it!"

    Ren Qianqiu snorted, but hesitated for a long time, and finally held the business card tightly in her hand, turned and went upstairs.

    Su Yu took a taxi back to the hotel.

    This time, it was a surprise.

    Originally, she let her father and mother read between the lines, but she no longer expected them to come out and identify Cheng Chen.

    But who would have thought that Ren Qianqiu was missing.

    [According to the plot of the original book, Ren Qianqiu avenged her sister, and after entering the entertainment industry, she was raped by the male lead Cheng Chen for murdering the female lead. ]

    Su Yu: ...

    What a ruthless man.

    She rubbed the center of her brows, thinking of Ling Qingqing again, she felt a headache.

    What she said was clear enough, if she couldn't figure it out, she would have to be ruthlessly beaten by Cheng Chen.

    At eight o'clock in the evening

    , the car stopped at the entrance of the hotel. Su Yu paid the money and lowered her hat brim to enter the hotel.

    Click——

    the key was unscrewed easily as soon as it was inserted.

    Su Yu frowned slightly, before thinking about it, a small figure rushed over from the room and directly grabbed her waist.

    "Sister Su Yu..."

    The girl's voice trembled slightly, with some grievances.

    "Why did you come back?"

    Through the light of the corridor, Su Yu could clearly see the person in her arms. The little girl raised her head and hugged her, her face was white and thin, and she felt wronged.

    "Huo Shu?"

    She was startled, and rubbed the little girl's long hair helplessly, "Why don't you turn on the light?"

    Su Yu said while pressing the switch.

    Huo Shu buried his face in her arms, and said in a muffled voice, "I miss you."

    Su Yu rubbed her eyebrows and asked in her heart, "Iron hammer! What's going on with Huo Shu, why is he so clingy?"

    [ Don't ask, just don't know. 】

    Su Yu: ...

    She sighed and said seriously, "Let go of me first."

    "No."

    The little girl hugged her tightly again, and said pitifully, "I'm afraid that sister Su Yu will disappear again. I've been waiting for you for a long time, but you haven't come back." "

    My fault, my fault."

    Su Yu surrendered resolutely, letting go     Her voice softened, "Let go first, I won't leave this time."

    "     Don't     !"