Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    The news quickly spread to Changning Palace.

    After asking some general reasons, Su Yu almost fell off the soft couch with laughter, "The Queen Mother can stand out from all the concubines, it really is not a simple role, this trick is really good." Feng Gong's pig brain is

    not Can't figure this out, only the Queen Mother.

    "Tsk, it looks like you're holding an injustice for me, but it's actually giving the emperor a step down. If the emperor doesn't take back the imperial edict, he will bear a reputation of being unfilial, so he has to take back the imperial edict." Su Yu leaned on the soft couch

    , Playing with his nails one after the other, he smiled sarcastically, "In this way, he gained another reputation of filial piety, and also avoided the fact that all the courtiers wrote letters." "Tsk..." What a

    sarcasm

    .

    She smiled lightly, but it didn't reach her eyes.

    Chun Xia couldn't help asking: "The queen mother is not afraid when she comes like this... Do you have any objections?"

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows and said slowly: "In her heart, I have always been gentle and virtuous, even if I have something Opinions are probably not important in her heart, do you think that after these things happened, the Empress Dowager's attitude towards me will be the same in the future?"

    Chun Xia nodded, "Yes."

    There is a gap, and no one can ignore it.

    She sighed for a while, then thought about the business, and said quickly: "By the way, my lord, Qiu Dong was taken away by Concubine Hui, probably...life and death are uncertain.

    " *no good end.

    "Qiudong's heart... can't settle down."

    Su Yu smiled lightly, and understood the reason, and suddenly said: "I tell the noble concubine Hui to be more arrogant. It's best... let her drive you out."

    Chun Xia pondered for a while and asked, "Ma'am, what do you want?"

    "As the lord of the harem, does this mean that Fenggong will abolish it at will? If he wants to withdraw the imperial edict now, it depends on whether the palace is willing."

    Su Yu sneered, "Who wouldn't throw away the white silk?

    " If you don’t give Bengong a reasonable reassurance, don’t blame Bengong for throwing this white silk!”

    Chun Xia’s eyes lit up, “Your Majesty, are you going to take Concubine Hui into surgery?”

    Your Majesty is a naked threat ah.

    Once the emperor refuses, if the empress really throws away the white silk, if it is passed on, it will probably chill the prime minister's residence.

    Furthermore, if the son of the Zhenbei Mansion knew about this, he would be able to lead his troops to break through the capital if he got a temper tantrum!

    Su Yu squinted her eyes and sneered, "Fenggong Bengong doesn't pay attention to things that can't be put on the stage, but she really regards herself as a person." "Okay,

    Bengong is also a little tired and bored After so long, I also want to go out for a walk."

    Chun Xia rolled his eyes slightly, nodded, "Yes."