Chapter 110

Chapter 110

    When he arrived at the Demon Devouring Sect, Shi Hong arranged Su Yu to live in his residence.

    The Demon Devouring Sect is located in a mountain range, Shi Hong's residence is on a mountain peak, the building is quite gorgeous, Su Yu chose a small courtyard to live in.

    After flying for so long, although she has strength, this body is really a seven-year-old girl.

    When you are young, you get tired easily.

    As soon as she was exposed to the sun, she wanted to squint and fall asleep.

    Shi Hong went directly to the suzerain.

    Briefly speaking, the Sect Master of the Demon Devouring Sect immediately became angry, "Shi Hong, you have let me down." "

    A mere little girl scares you like this. Now I even doubt whether you are eligible for the position of elder!"

    "The suzerain is wronged."

    Shi Hong's face turned bitter, "Do you think I'm a liar?" "

    I really didn't lie to you, that little girl is not simple, I suspect she was taken away by some old devil , or some old devil reincarnated and reborn."

    The head of the Demon Devouring Sect sighed, his eyes becoming more and more disappointed.

    Shi Hong, the money-losing seat regards you as a confidant, I didn't expect you to be so unbearable.

    A little girl frightened him like this, and spread the word, people from the Eighteen Demonic Ways can't laugh at the Demon Devouring Sect to death?

    "That's all."

    The head of the Devil Devouring Sect shook his head, with his hands behind his back, "I will go with you."

    He looked only twenty-seven or eighty-eight, his face was as white as jade, his figure was tall and straight, and he was dressed in a white shirt. He looks like a quiet scholar.

    But in fact, he is a well-known big devil among the Eighteen Devils.

    "Thank you, Sect Master."

    Shi Hong didn't care about anything, and quickly led him to his residence.

    After glancing around, he found Su Yu under the tree in the small courtyard.

    The little girl was lying on a soft couch, wearing a long light-colored dress, with red lips and white teeth, bright eyes and bright teeth, sleeping with her eyes closed, she looked very cute, which made people's hearts soften.

    "Huh... born with a demon body?"

    The master of the Demon Devouring Sect was a little surprised, and turned his head to look at Shi Hong, "You have found a good seed for the sect."

    Shi Hong: "..."

    I thought so at first, but later ...

    "But Shi Hong, just such a child scares you like this?"

    The master of the Demon Devouring Sect looked left and right, but didn't notice anything wrong, and sighed, "It seems that you still lack experience and state of mind." "

    So Well, you can go to Purgatory to stay for a while later."

    Shi Hong was depressed, but he didn't dare to say anything, so he nodded sullenly.

    The master of the Demon Devouring Sect approached, leaned down, "Wake up, kid."

    His voice wasn't too loud, but it seemed that there was a magic power in it, and it went straight into people's ears.