Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    On Friday, the test of the bottom line.

    In order to avoid any accidents, Su Yu has been busy reading for a week, which can be regarded as consolidating the knowledge points in her mind so that she will not forget them during the exam.

    Before entering the examination room at 8 o'clock in the morning

    , a group of students got together and flipped through the books nervously.

    Su Yu leaned against the wall and looked at Huo Shu.

    The little girl was lying on the railing, holding a book in her hand, some harsh light refracted down and fell on her fair little face, making her look more quiet and weak.

    As if aware of being sized up, the little girl frowned and looked up.

    Seeing her, she was a little angry.

    That looks like a cat with fried fur.

    There was a smile in Su Yu's eyes, she didn't hide it, she looked at her straight in the eye, she forced the little girl's face to blush, and turned her face away in a panic.

    Tsk, this is her Huo Huo.

    So shy.

    She laughed, stretched, and suddenly felt her gaze fall on herself.

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows and glanced over.

    Shen Luan and a few boys huddled in a corner, looking over dodgyly with complicated eyes.

    She clicked her tongue and walked over.

    "Sister Yu, we've been very honest recently and haven't done anything bad." "

    Yes, yes, please don't trouble us, we haven't done anything."

    "Sister Yu, the exam is coming soon, let's stop making trouble Is it done?"

    Several tall and burly boys were about to burst into tears, causing the surrounding crowd to chuckle.

    What Zhou Cheng and the others said was true. These days, they really kept themselves safe and did not go out to cause trouble. Even the teacher said that they had changed their sex.

    Su Yu couldn't help but hooked her lips, and her eyes fell on Shen Luan, "What about you, brother?"

    "You want to be beaten when your skin is itchy?"

    Shen Luan: ...

    just for looking at her?

    Is there any more reason!

    He gritted his teeth and said in a deep voice: "Su Yu, don't provoke me there. If you provoke me, you can try the consequences."

    Su Yu clicked her tongue and looked at him with great interest, "Grow up Now, I will talk back to my father."

    "...fuck!"

    Shen Luan's face darkened, and the people beside him hurriedly stopped him.

    "Calm down."

    "Impulse is the devil."

    "Is this the new transfer student?"

    A slight cough sounded, and the voice was clear.

    Su Yu turned her head, and there was a boy standing behind him, tall and thin, not much shorter than Shen Luan, with a faint smile on his face, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.