Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    April 16, morning.

    Huo Shu arrived at the set early.

    It was only eight o'clock in the morning at this time, and there were not many people. Except for some new actors, there were very few in the dressing room.

    Huo Shu lowered his head and played with his mobile phone while quietly waiting for the makeup artist to apply the makeup.

    She was wearing a light green long dress today, her eyebrows and eyes drooped slightly, as if painted in ink, light and timid.

    Although he didn't speak, his demeanor was clear and light, which attracted people's attention.

    A few young actors put on their makeup and whispered in the corner.

    "That's Huo Shu, right? Tsk tsk tsk, it's really early, he's more dedicated than some actors." "

    You're talking about Su Yu?"

    "That's right, those seniors may not be as airy as her, and they don't know Where does the sense of superiority come from? It’s just because of her good looks.”

    “Have you heard that a few days ago, didn’t you talk about her, and did you get a hot search for beating someone? It seems that Huo Shu was the one who beat someone. I said, Director Wang is really big-hearted, isn't he afraid that the two of them will fight in the crew?" "

    Hey, who knows, isn't Director Wang always harsh? Why did he choose Su Yu? Who in the circle doesn't know, Su Yuna The acting skills are so bad that I can’t watch it."

    "It depends on the body, and the ability to serve others is definitely not bad, otherwise I would not have climbed to this position."

    The voice is not loud, but the dressing room is so big, it is difficult for people to ignore it. they.

    Huo Shu's slender fingers clenched tightly.

    She was suddenly a little angry. Sister Su Yu was obviously living recklessly, yet she was slandered like this.

    They all said that Su Yu's character was domineering and domineering, her temper was gloomy and unstable, and she would turn her face and deny anyone if she was careless.

    But people like that in their mouths would not save her like that night, nor would they say those words to her.

    These people didn't understand her at all, yet they made such hasty judgments.

    Huo Shu hates such people, and also hates them!

    She took a deep breath and was about to speak when a gentle smile came from outside the door.

    "What are you talking about, so lively?"

    The man pushed open the door and entered, with a handsome and gentle face and a slight smile.

    "Actor Cheng is here."

    "Ah, it's my male god Cheng Chen, can actor Cheng sign my autograph?" "

    With actor Cheng here, the ratings of this show will be stable haha."

    Cheng Chen Responding one by one with a smile, looking at Huo Shu who stood up, he was slightly stunned, and nodded with a smile as a greeting.

    Huo Shu didn't look at him, but turned his eyes to the corner, and said in a cold voice, "There is a saying that "disaster comes from the mouth". These few are not newcomers who have just entered the circle, so they should understand what it means to be cautious in words and deeds.