The pure-hearted and ascetic fairy x the apprentice who wants to climb the bed w

Chapter 107

"Fairy, please, I'm just such a granddaughter. If she has something good or bad, how can I be worthy of my poor son and daughter-in-law." "Don't worry, old lady." "Thank you fairy, I kowtow to you

here

. "

You don't need to be polite, old lady. This is what I should do."

There was a very low sobbing sound beside the ear, mixed with trivial discussions, which gave people a headache.

Suddenly, a gust of cool air fell on his body, wandering around, completely repairing the original hidden wounds in his body.

Su Yu frowned, and slowly opened her eyes, and what came into view was an aged face full of surprises, about seventy or so, looking in good spirits.

This is?

She was stunned for a moment, but before she could react, the old lady's eyes turned red, she hugged her into her arms, and cried out: "My Yuyu, my sweetheart, it's grandma's fault, grandma won't let you What kind of Taoism did you go to learn?"

Taoism?

grandmother?

The seventh world?

Su Yu was sure, and said in her heart: "Tie Hammer, give me the memory of this world."

[Okay. ]

After a while, she finally absorbed all the memories.

This is a world of fairy tales, and the title of the novel is: "A Fairy Wife is Hard to Chase: The Demon Emperor's Favorite. ", the person she wears is the eldest lady of the Su family in Qingzhou, who is extremely talented. Noticing the anti-killing...

Su Yu only glanced at it, and it was frozen in the memory that just passed through.

In the original book, when she was learning Taoism, she was pushed to the ground, knocked her head on a stone, and passed out directly. She didn't wake up for three days. This made Mrs. Su very anxious, and she visited famous doctors to no avail.

Later, the old lady remembered that she had saved a fairy when she was young, and used the dead horse as a living horse doctor, and called her according to the bell she left behind.

Unexpectedly, the other party really rescued the granddaughter, but because he didn't have much communication, he left soon, and then Master Qingyang came to Su's house to accept her.

Su Yu let out a foul breath.

The original owner was not pushed into a coma, but she herself was the reincarnation of a big boss, she was induced by Taoism, and the sealed cultivation in her body was ready to move, so she fell into a coma.

However, this is also good.

She is used to being strong, she is too weak to survive long in this man-eating world.

It's quite interesting to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger.

"Yuyu, what's wrong with you, don't scare me!"

Mrs. Su was startled when she saw the changing expression of Sunny Goddess who had just woken up, and touched her forehead, her heart tightened, "Look, fairy, my family, Yuyu! What's the matter?"

"Old Madam, don't be nervous, Miss Su just woke up, and she will be fine in a while."

Her voice was clear, not loud but very gentle.