Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    The next day

    Huo Shu changed his clothes and went out. As soon as he arrived at Su's house, his smile froze at the corner of his mouth.

    "Jiang Shengzhou!"

    She gritted her teeth, her face was ugly, "Why did you appear here?"

    In the hall, a young man was sitting, wearing a gray casual suit, which made his figure slender and straight.

    He has clear eyes and smiles, even when talking to the people around him, his smile is also confiscated.

    "The goddess has an appointment."

    Jiang Shengzhou shrugged and chuckled, "The kindness is hard to turn down!"

    Huo Shu glanced at Su Yu.

    Isn't it a sweet date?

    This little liar has dated someone else?

    She took a deep breath, suppressed her impatience and asked: "Jiang Xiaoer, don't you need to take care of your company?" "

    There is an assistant watching, and I will come to me at any time if you have any questions."

    Jiang Shengzhou looked at her with his head propped up, a little surprised "Sister Huo, when did you care about me so much?"

    Huo Shu ignored him, and glanced at Su Yu, "Going?"

    "Go."

    Su Yu hummed, got up from the sofa, and looked at Su Yu. Looking at her complexion, she asked in a low voice: "Sister, are you unhappy?"

    Her tone was timid.

    "No..."

    Huo Shu sighed, and rubbed her long hair, "Hey, don't think too much about it."

    How could she be willing to lose her temper with her.

    When she smiled, she felt that the whole sky was bright, and she frowned slightly, she was anxious to give her life.

    I owed her in my previous life.

    She sighed softly, glanced at a light bulb from the corner of her eye, and pouted noncommittally.

    "elder sister…"

    The soft voice pulled her back from her thoughts.

    "Huh?"

    "I'm a little scared to cross the road."

    Su Yu turned her head to look at her, and asked beggingly, "Can you hold me?"

    Before she could respond, she stretched out her hand and squeezed her tightly.

    Huo Shu was slightly startled, and then blushed.

    Why is this little girl in a suit?

    She pursed her lips, tightened her fingers, and completely took the little girl's hand into hers.

    Su Yu looked up at her.

    Her expression was calm, without any fluctuations, but the roots of her ears were red, showing that she was not as calm as she appeared on the surface.

    Su Yu chuckled, but didn't expose her, and was obediently led forward by her.

    "What are you talking about?"