Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    In the middle of the day

    , St. Peter's College became lively for a rare time. The silence in the past seemed to be just a phantom, and there were many celebrities and dignitaries from all walks of life.

    Huo Shu leaned on the corridor and endorsed the book.

    In the Western Continent, the church is an institution detached from the royal family, a bit similar to the sect described in their national novels.

    Although he can't completely control the nobles in the Western Continent, he also has absolute power of force and voice, which makes countless common people in the entire continent flock to him.

    Huo Shu is also in this list.

    However, what she pursued was not power, but something about cultivation, so she also made a lot of efforts for this church selection.

    On the side, a group of girls reading books couldn't help but praise.

    "Huo Shu, you are really hardworking. With your current strength, you should be selected by the church with a certainty." "

    Yes, yes, you are so good and so hardworking. You make us ashamed to continue watching.

    " I will talk about it, if you have the ability to be as diligent as Huo Shu."

    The girls' teasing laughter was like a string of silver bells, making the air audible.

    Huo Shu shook his head and laughed, and continued to read with his head down.

    Since that day, after Andrew and the others appeared, she found that many people's attitudes towards her had changed drastically.

    She naturally understood that all of this was because of Lord Su Yu.

    Su Yu...

    She put down the book and read the name, feeling a little depressed.

    She clearly promised to see you next time, but it has been several days, and there is no sign of her.

    It was as if that person had just disappeared from the world.

    Huo Shu bit his lip, a little disappointed.

    "Huo Shu, why don't we compare, who can be chosen by the church this time?"

    Surrounded by a group of girls, Julia walked over. She was wearing a golden retro princess dress, her long pale golden hair was slightly curled at the end, and her white chin was raised high, like an invincible peacock.

    Even though, her downfall that day was seen by many people.

    But... There are still quite a few people who are willing to support her. After all, she is still the daughter of the Lord of St. Peter and a member of the Andy family.

    These two points alone are enough to make people move forward.

    Huo Shu raised his head and glanced at her, then came back to his senses, "Not interested."

    "You..."

    Julia clenched her fists and gritted her teeth bitterly, "Huo Shu, don't make me proud!

    " Did you like it? You have nothing to be proud of, don't think that she really likes you." "

    She is such a big shot, what kind of person does she want?"

    She stepped forward, leaned over and sneered, " You... are just relying on your oriental face to make her feel fresh for a while, once she gets tired of playing with you, then it will be the death of you and your uncle's family!" "I want to see, when the time