Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    The regent was arrested for rebellion, and the news quickly reached Feng Gong's ears. He was so angry that he broke several expensive vases.

    Regent Rebellion?

    Can he not know what the regent is thinking?

    If it wasn't because of his lack of strength, how could he be allowed to be presumptuous?

    But now, Feng Qingyun was arrested, and the information revealed in it was too astonishing.

    If he can capture Feng Qingyun silently, how can he control this force?

    One Feng Qingyun is enough to cause headaches, but if there is another opponent more terrifying than him, when will he be able to truly control this big week?

    With a gloomy face, Feng Gong tightly clenched the teacup in his hand.

    Beside, Hua Meiren didn't know how to comfort him, so she could only pat him on the back, and said in a soft voice for him: "Your Majesty, if you have any concerns, you can tell the concubine, although the concubine has no great ability, you can do it." I would also like to share some for you."

    Feng Gong was furious in his heart, how could he have the time to look at her, and immediately said angrily: "Get out!"

    Huamei's face froze, her eyes were shining like water, as if tears would fall in the next second, "Your Majesty, what did this concubine do wrong?"

    Feng Gong was furious, and scolded, "Didn't you hear that I told you to get out?"

    Huamei trembled, and she lifted the corner of her skirt and was about to retreat.

    "Tsk, the favorite of the past few days turned his face as soon as he said that he would turn his face. The emperor is so ruthless."

    Before the person arrived, the voice came first, with a loose and lazy tone, full of sarcasm.

    Feng Gong's face sank, and he gritted his teeth, "Su Yu!"

    Hua Meiren raised her head cautiously, only to see a woman walking slowly outside the door.

    She is still young, but she is extremely beautiful, with willow eyebrows and red lips, and a brocade skirt embroidered with begonia red phoenix and gold silk with auspicious clouds, and a golden phoenix that is about to fly is inserted obliquely on her temples, and fine tassels hang down, which complements her complexion even more. white.

    Although she was beautiful, she still had that intimidating aura that made people dare not look directly at her. Even compared to the emperor, she was no different.

    In front of her, Feng Gong never wanted to be downcast, so he asked with a cold face: "What are you doing here?"

    Su Yu found a seat to sit down on her own, and said with a smile: "I heard that a phoenix with feathers is not as good as a chicken. The concubine naturally came to appreciate the embarrassment of the emperor."

    "You..."

    "Your majesty, don't put on such a posture, the concubine is flustered."

    Su Yu smiled lightly, clapped her hands and invited two burly men out, " Hearing that the regent rebelled, my concubine was worried that the emperor would be in danger, so I sent someone to protect you, and these two people will follow you every step of the way from now on." Feng Gong's pupils shrank suddenly, and his tone was affirmative, "You want to put me under house arrest!