Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    In the days after Huo Shu left, everything returned to calm.

    Su Yu is still the girl Su Su from Chunjinglou, and occasionally she comes out in a good mood to sing a song or two, to experience what it means to be treated like a celebrity.

    However, she still doesn't pay much attention to those things, no matter how loud the cheers are, her eyes are still cold and cold, and she treats people very coldly, which makes many dignitaries secretly scold her for being ignorant.

    From winter to spring, Jinling in March is unbelievably beautiful.

    Sometimes Su Yu would wander around the city by herself, drink some Dou Nao from East Street, eat steamed buns from West Street, feel the traces of Huo Shu's past life, and tell her self-deception that she is still in Jinling, not That foreign country across the ocean.

    But still different.

    Living alone in a strange world, no one can understand the kind of loneliness in the bones.

    In the end, Su Yu didn't even want to go out.

    Catkins were flying all over the street, and she coughed badly as soon as she touched it, and the East Building called one doctor after another, and got sick again and again.

    After recovering from her illness, she lost a lot of weight, and she really answered the saying that illness is like a west child.

    Her mother also came to persuade her to marry early while she was young.

    She is not young anymore, and a few more years later, her face will be nothing.

    Su Yu looked at the little face in the mirror that was more delicate than a flower, smiled and shook her head to decline.

    She is waiting for someone.

    Wait for that person to come back, and wait for her to tell her that she likes her.

    Mom sighed, but in the end she was not willing to scold her, turned around and went out the door.

    Su Yu was writing on the floor with a pen in her hand. She asked Chunxing to go out and buy it, and it cost a lot of money.

    What to write?

    Su Yu bit her pen, and didn't know what to say to her. Those missing words were too hypocritical, she couldn't tell her in words, so she should say it herself when the time comes.

    She sighed and put down her pen again.

    These days, she did not forget to pay attention to the Lu family. The old man of the Lu family is getting worse and worse, and the game of the Lu family will definitely end this year at the latest.

    She also wanted to do something in the past, but with such an identity, she could do nothing except rely on this beauty.

    Years ago, a high-ranking official also approached her in private, intending to carry her into the mansion.

    Su Yu thought about that heartless and heartless girl, but she still refused.

    If the task fails, it will fail, it can't, because it's her own way, let her pay for herself.

    She coughed again, took a sip of hot tea, and suppressed the itching in her throat.

    "Girl, something happened to the Lu family and the Lu family."

    Chun Xing trotted in, panting, "When I went to buy rouge today, I heard someone say that the third young master of the Lu family slept with the eldest young master's wife. I'm making a fuss, and I heard that Mr. Lu is sick with anger."