Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    The whole palace was in an uproar.

    The current emperor is going to abolish the empress, but she is still a rare and worthy empress in the history of the Great Zhou Dynasty.

    As soon as the news came out, the entire imperial court was thrown into chaos, and each family rushed to tell each other.

    Su Yu was lying on the soft couch, holding a pear flower cake in her hand. The taste was not strong, but very light, but she didn't get tired of eating it.

    The white pear blossoms outside the window fell all over the ground. Fortunately, Chun Xia took some time to make pear cake.

    There was a lot of excitement inside and outside the palace, but she, the rightful lord, was very calm and unaffected in the slightest.

    Chun Xia beat her back for her, and said softly: "Your Majesty, I heard that the Empress Dowager has gone to look for the Emperor. In my opinion, the Empress Dowager will never allow the Emperor to do such a thing." Abolish the Empress

    !

    This is not a trivial matter. The Great Zhou has been established for so long, and few emperors dare to abolish the empress. No matter how dissatisfied, they still live with respect as guests.

    His actions not only made the queen mother dissatisfied, but even some stubborn court officials could not accept it.

    Su Yu ate another pear cake and smiled lightly, "The queen mother will definitely reprimand him, but after the reprimand, it's time to come over to appease me." "These days,

    Feng Gong is under a lot of pressure. I have some regrets."

    This sick man, he has the ability to govern, but he is not the only one with talent, he acts too freely and recklessly, and it would not be his turn to be replaced by a former emperor with many heirs.

    At that time, when he was angry, he naturally did what he wanted, but when the anger dissipated, he wanted to understand something, and he was naturally annoyed.

    "It's useless to regret, golden words!"

    Chun Xia sneered, "Since he despises you, ma'am, someone will make him regret it. I heard that not only the prime minister, but also Lord Hou and the others have written letters these days."

    Su Yu stretched lazily waist, said with a smile: "If I hadn't had a powerful mother clan, how could the emperor and queen mother value me?"

    "But in this way, the queen mother and I should not kiss."

    Son or daughter-in-law, who is more important, the queen mother naturally has a scale in her heart. She was kind to her before. Can help the emperor.

    But this time, many ministers wrote letters, which also made her see the power of the Su family. As a result, the Queen Mother felt a lump in her heart.

    As long as the gap exists, the relationship will naturally cool down.

    Chunxia thought for a while, and understood the reasoning, nodded, "By the way, my lord, the prince and the servants said that the regent contacted him privately, and he asked me to ask you what to do." Su Yu hummed lightly

    , "Agree to him on the surface first, let's see what Feng Qingyun wants to do."

    "Yes."

    Chun Xia agreed and withdrew.

    "The Empress Dowager is here."

    A eunuch shouted outside the door.

    Su Yu got up, and greeted the door slowly, "My concubine greets the Queen Mother."