Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    At 8:30     the next morning, Huo Shu arrived at the crew.

    The filming hadn't started yet, the crew was very lively, and the staff sat together in groups of three or four.

    "Have you heard? Actor Cheng and Su Yu were photographed having a private meeting in a hotel last night." "

    Please, are you not connected to the Internet? Everyone in the world knows about it, so you just heard about it?" "

    Go, go, If you want me to say that this Su Yu is pretty good, we Cheng Yingdi and everyone have been taken down by her silently." "Who said

    no, hey, shh... Huo Shu is here. It's pretty close."

    Su Yu...

    Huo Shu lowered her eyes and clenched her slender fingers.

    Sister Su Yu will be here later, she wants to find a chance to explain clearly to her.

    She didn't hate her, nor did she resent her.

    She can't ignore her!

    Today she wore a light gauze chiffon dress with a slender waist and a straight back, which made her brows light and timid, white and thin, but her eyes were slightly red and swollen.

    The makeup artist who put on her makeup was hesitant to say anything, "Ah Shu, what were you last night..."

    "Reading a novel."

    Huo Shu smiled at her, then lowered his head to play with his phone again, without saying a word.

    The makeup artist also knows how to go above and beyond, and concentrates on applying makeup.

    Official start at nine o'clock.

    There was no role for the moment, Huo Shu found a place to sit down.

    Looking around, there was no sign of Su Yu.

    Huo Shu looked slightly gloomy.

    Because you hate her, don't you even want to film?

    Is she that annoying?

    Huo Shu clenched his lips, his already pale complexion turned paler.

    Cheng Chen approached, with a gentle tone, "Not feeling well?"

    Seeing him, Huo Shu felt uncomfortable in his eyes, and his tone seemed to be choked with anger, "Thank you for thinking about Cheng, I am fine.

    " Like a furry cat.

    Cheng Chen was startled, then chuckled, "Is Yuyu with you? Why... isn't she here today?"

    Yuyu?

    Huo Shu clenched his fingers.

    Why should he call sister Su Yu Yuyu, she... she has never called her that.

    Scumbag!

    "I don't know!"

    He replied stiffly.

    Huo Shu bent slightly, turned around and walked to the side, with anger in his voice, "Actor Cheng, I'm not feeling well, I'm going to rest first."

    Cheng Chen smiled lowly.

    Tsk, is this little girl jealous?

    Quite interesting.