Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Su's family was busy all night, but Du Xue still couldn't save her.

    At nine o'clock in the morning, Su Yudong arrived in a hurry.

    "You still know?"

    Su Xiahong looked at him intently, her voice hoarse, "What else do you know what to do besides play with women all day long?" "

    Do you take Mom to heart?"

    "When Mom was rescuing me How many times have I called you, why didn't you answer, why are you blah blah."

    Su Yudong's face sank, and his anger surged up in an instant, "Is this your attitude when talking to me?"

    "What's wrong with me?"

    Su Yudong Xia burst into tears, and said with a miserable smile: "Am I wrong? When Mom was rescuing you, you were outside in a romantic environment. A person like you is not worthy of being a husband, nor worthy of my respect." Su Qi lowered his voice

    . , hurriedly held her down, "Xia Xia, what are you and dad angry about?"

    "Dad is busy with company affairs. There was an accident in the company last night, and he was busy all night."

    Su Xia threw him away abruptly, sneering, "Busy all night? I think you have been busy all night with women!"

    "Nie Ni!"

    Su Yudong was anxious and slapped her hard, "I raised you so big just to let you and me Talk back?"

    Su Xia gritted her teeth and stared at him, "You hit me! It's best to kill me today!"

    Su Yudong's face sank, and he raised his hand.

    Su Qi hurriedly stopped her, and said in a low voice: "Dad, Aunt Du just left, so don't be familiar with Xia Xia, she is young and ignorant."

    Su Yudong snorted coldly, "For your mother's sake, I don't care about you today, get out of the way and let me see your mother."

    "Get out!"

    Su Xia stopped in front of him and sneered, "Take your son and your little lover and get out, don't dirty my mother eyes."

    Su Yudong stretched out his hand suddenly, "Su Qi, get out of the way, I must beat this rebellious girl to death today!" "

    Dad..."

    Su Yu got up and pouted, "Brother, take Dad out first."

    Su Qi responded With a sound, he dragged and tugged, and finally dragged Su Yudong out.

    "Su Yu, get the hell out of here!"

    Su Xia clenched her fists and said bitterly, "If it wasn't for you, my mother wouldn't have died, it's all your fault, it's all your fault!"

    Su Yu laughed With a sound, she said slowly: "Su Xia, how did your mother die, you know better than me, don't you?"

    If she hadn't asked about the hammer, she really didn't know that Su Xia would use such a ruthless hand to kill herself. My mother was pushed downstairs.

    Hearing this, Su Xia's body froze, her face was a bit unnatural, "What do you mean?"

    She couldn't possibly find out!

    No way!

    She had obviously deleted those surveillance cameras, Su Yu was sleeping again at that time, how could she find out!