Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    "You..."

    Feng Gong burst into anger.

    Although I knew Su Yu had such a temper, I still felt angry every time I heard it.

    Why didn't I see that she was so arrogant and domineering before, that she didn't even look down on the king of a country.

    "Your Majesty, please calm down."

    Zhaogui stepped forward and patted his chest just right, and said delicately: "Maybe the queen made a slip of the tongue for a while, so don't be angry, it's not worth getting angry." "Look at her, look at her again.

    " Look at you..."

    Feng Gong flicked his sleeves angrily, "I really feel ashamed for Prime Minister Su, why did I give birth to a daughter like you who doesn't have the slightest dignity of a queen."

    Su Yu's face sank slightly, and she said in a low voice: "Your Majesty Misfortune comes out of your mouth! Food can be eaten indiscriminately, but words can’t be said indiscriminately!" "

    This sentence is a reminder from my concubine."

    Feng Gong was even more angry, and he didn't know whether he was really angry or was annoyed in front of Huo Shu Lost face.

    "Su Yu, are you threatening me?"

    Su Yu bowed slightly, the corners of her lips raised coldly, "I dare not." "Don't

    dare?"

    Feng Gong laughed back angrily, "I don't see you Su Yu Don't dare."

    Her voice was flat, and she replied neither humble nor overbearing: "The emperor has praised you."

    Feng Gong looked at her coldly, shook his sleeves and left.

    If he continued, he was afraid that he would not be able to resist.

    Su Yu should be killed!

    Prime Minister Su should be killed too!

    If Prime Minister Su hadn't given her such confidence, how could Su Yu dare to be so presumptuous!

    His face was sullen and his eyes were gloomy.

    "Your majesty... Your majesty, wait for my concubine."

    Zhaogui hurriedly chased after her.

    Feng Gong stopped and looked straight at Zhaogui, until the cheeks that were staring at her were flushed, and then he looked away.

    "Wang Cheng, send Zhaogui to Lenggong."

    "Yes."

    Zhaogui was stunned for a moment, not understanding why things turned out like this, but she still knew what to do at this moment.

    "Your Majesty, what did the concubine do wrong? The concubine knows it."

    Feng Gong didn't even care to listen to her explanation.

    What did I do wrong?

    Let alone the fact that she lured herself there, she was humiliated by Su Yu for no reason. Besides, she just saw the scene where he was humiliated by Su Yu.

    She can't live!

    Huo Shu in the small pavilion

    was a little worried, got up and held Su Yu's slightly cold hand, "Are you okay? Will you cause any trouble by talking to the emperor like that?" "Don't worry."