Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    "... Nosebleed?"

    Huo Shu blushed, raised his head and wiped it with a tissue from the table, feeling ashamed for a while.

    Too useless.

    This... If Sister Su Yu knew about this, what would she think of her?

    Su Yu rubbed her long hair, looked at her appearance, and couldn't help asking: "What's wrong?"

    Huo Shu blushed and replied, "No..."

    Su Yu came quickly, leaning over to hold her hand. Chin, looked at it carefully, and asked: "Is it angry?"

    Huo Shu was a little ashamed, and hummed in a low voice.

    "Silly girl."

    Su Yu laughed, and pinched her little face, "Drink more water."

    Huo Shu snorted.

    Su Yu sat down and changed her clothes while rubbing her hair.

    "Don't..."

    Before Huo Shu had time to speak, Su Yu's hands were already on the tether, her clothes were half unbuttoned, revealing the exquisite and beautiful butterfly bones, which showed a seductive color against the light.

    "Pfft..."

    The nosebleed became more cheerful.

    Huo Shu leaned halfway on the sofa and covered his eyes.

    What a shame!

    "Sister Su Yu, don't come here, let me rest here first."

    Su Yu was puzzled and raised her eyebrows to look at her, "Huh?"

    Huo Shu didn't speak.

    She was afraid that when Sister Su Yu came over, she would have a nosebleed and die of blood loss.

    While changing clothes, Su Yu asked in her heart: "Tie Hammer, why is this little girl so weird? Does she know that I'm going to fuck Cheng Chen?

    " 】

    Su Yu was stunned.

    After changing her clothes, she poured a cup of hot water for Huo Shu, sat down, "Does it hurt?"

    "It doesn't hurt."

    Huo Shu shook his head, took a sip of the hot water.

    "Then you rest for a while, take a bath and then go to eat."

    "Okay."

    Huo Shu took a rest for a while, went to the bathroom to take a shower, and it was already 7:30 in the evening when he came out.

    The two go out.

    Arrived at the hotel at eight o'clock.

    After entering the box on the second floor, many people were already seated.

    Su Yu locked onto Cheng Chen with a glance, and sat straight over.

    A table of people look different.

    This master is really rude.

    Huo Shu followed behind, pouted a little displeased.

    What's so good about Cheng Chen?

    Why is Sister Su Yu always so close to him?

    She snorted and sat down next to Su Yu.

    Cheng Chen watched the little girl's movements calmly, and smiled softly.