Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    This lie will be exposed at the first poke.

    Su Yu bent her lips, looked at her swearing appearance, but still couldn't bear to break it, and nodded, "Thank you then."

    Huo Shu hummed lightly, beckoned and carefully told her how to take these medicines.

    The voice is cold, but soft and pleasant.

    Su Yu looked at her with her chin resting.

    Huo Huo is very attractive when he is serious, especially when he talks to people so seriously, it is hard for anyone to refuse.

    After talking for a long time, Huo Shu finally noticed something was wrong.

    As soon as she looked up, she saw her staring at him, her cheeks flushed slightly, "What are you looking at?"

    "Look at you."

    Su Yu smiled at her with her face in her hands, and said without concealment: "Huo Huo is the most beautiful."

    Huo Shu pretended to be calm, "Huo Huo?"

    She bent her lips, pretending not to see the little girl's blushing ears, "You call me Yuyu, I call you Huo Huo, that's only fair." Her voice was a little annoyed

    .

    Huo Shuxin suddenly softened and nodded obediently.

    Su Yu raised her head, pinched her nose and finished the medicine, her small face wrinkled together immediately, "Bitter."

    Huo Shu was teased by her, and couldn't help but hook her lips.

    The Yuyu she saw all the time, she just stood there and it was a beautiful painting, which made people feel no blasphemy.

    Right now, such a scene seems to suddenly become vivid, making people dare to touch it.

    Su Yu took a few sips of water to moisten the bitterness in her lips. Suddenly, she changed her voice and asked, "You didn't come here today just to bring me medicine, did you?

    " "Of course not, I just happened to be on the way."

    Su Yu said oh, and turned her head to look at her, "Huo Huo, what are you doing here as a girl?"

    "I just... just listen to Xiaoqu, yes, Xiaoqu."

    Huo Shu lowered his head and took a sip of water, his eyes wandering, "I have liked listening to Xiaoqu since I was a child, so I pestered my brother to let him bring me here."

    Su Yu let out another oh.

    She breathed a sigh of relief, a little unnaturally.

    The Huo family has been taught strictly since childhood that lying is forbidden. She has never lied since she was a child.

    But... here, everything changed.

    Some things seem to be impossible to tell the truth, and she thinks there is no problem with appropriate flexibility.

    This... shouldn't be considered a lie, but a workaround.     After convincing herself, Huo Shu took the initiative to change the subject and asked, "Yuyu, didn't you rap

    for me yesterday?

    "

If she sang it, she could accept it.

    "You want to hear?"

    Huo Shu hummed.

    She wants to participate in her world, to understand her life, to understand everything about her.