Chapter 117

Chapter 117

    Su Yu slipped into the room holding the quilt.

    The furnishings in the room were clear at a glance, she jumped straight onto the bed, wrapped the quilt tightly, patted the place beside her, and stretched out her hand excitedly, calling: "Master." Huo Shu closed the door, looked at

    her appearance, a little confused, "Huh?"

    "Come to sleep."

    The little girl patted hard again, then pointed to the moonlight outside, and muttered softly: "It's so late, let's get some rest." "

    Go to sleep first."

    Huo Shu shook his head, sitting cross-legged on the spot to practice, the moonlight came down, reflecting her cold eyes, she looked more and more out of the world.

    Su Yu let out a cry, and the girl on the opposite side still kept her eyes tightly closed, as if she had entered a certain state of cultivation.

    "Master?"

    "Master, have you cultivated?"

    "Crooked?"

    After shouting for a long time without getting a response, Su Yu's small face wrinkled, and she turned to face the wall, shrinking her whole body under the quilt Inside.

    Master won't come up to sleep...

    then...she came here anxiously just to sleep in a bed?

    This... this is too suffocating, isn't it?     Su Yu thought about it for a while and felt a little unwilling. She turned to look at Huo Shu, and said with a flattering smile

    , "Master, it's freezing cold, you'd better come up and sleep."

, I don't know how energetic that look is, and I can't see the slightest sleepiness.

    Huo Shu opened his eyes suddenly, with a sneer on his lips, raised his hand to lift her off the bed, and asked with a half-smile, "It seems... are you sleepy?"

    Su Yu quickly yawned, and said pitifully: " Sleepy."

    "Looking at your appearance, you are full of energy."

    Huo Shu glanced at her, and drew a long sword from behind, "Since that's the case, I will teach you swordsmanship now."

    "Follow me."

    After saying that, she got up and went out.

    Su Yu stayed for a while, and then slowly followed with a bitter face.

    "Master, it doesn't seem very good to practice at night, why don't we talk about it tomorrow?" "

    I've heard people say that it's easy to go crazy when practicing at night."

    The little girl was walking, shaking her head and thinking.

    Huo Shu turned and glanced at her, "The aura is strong right now, which is good for your cultivation." "

    But..."

    Before she finished speaking, Huo Shu stopped and looked back at her, "Do you want to talk to me?" Do you want to learn?"

    His eyes were cold, without any change.

    Su Yu simply nodded, "I think."

    Huo Shu's expression softened a little, he clenched his long sword and stabbed forward, the seemingly ordinary movement, but suddenly came to the peach tree planted outside the hall, a cold light Suddenly, he easily picked through the leaves and stabbed straight towards the torso.