Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    eleven o'clock at night.

    Su Yu dragged her tired body back home.

    Although the body is very familiar with the car, but the instinct is still afraid, especially through the window, you can see the bottom of the deep mountain.

    After the competition, I went to play another game.

    The feud between her and Fang Lei was solved. In front of so many people, he would have no regrets if he agreed.

    After taking a shower, the warm water soothed the discomfort.

    She rubbed her hair and left the bathroom without blowing it, and went to the living room barefoot.

    Su Yu found a bucket of instant noodles from the refrigerator, took it to the kitchen to soak, shook it, and the kettle was empty.

    She smiled helplessly, only to realize that she seems to have been drinking mineral water or beverages for so long, so naturally there is no hot water.

    never mind.

    She sighed, broke up the instant noodles and ate them, which was considered a pad for her stomach.

    I have been drinking all night, and I vomit a lot when I drink too much. I vomit almost all the food I ate that night. At this moment, I am very hungry.

    "Dingling."

    The phone rang.

    Su Yu answered the phone with one hand, and took instant noodles with the other.

    Caller ID: Huo Huo baby.

    She sat up straight, her voice softened, "Hello..." On the other end, the girl     interrupted

    her,

    "Where are you

    ?"

She couldn't believe it again, she reported the address, and she still didn't recover until the other end hung up.

    No way...

    Probably not, what time is it.

    She glanced up at the time and shook her head slightly.

    It's too late at this point, Mother Huo won't let her out, so... what she means is that she wants to buy something for her, or?

    After thinking about it for a while, Su Yu didn't think it through, so she didn't think about it anymore, she was very hungry.

    Half an hour later,

    "Ding Dong!"

    The doorbell rang.

    "Who..."

    Outside the door, the girl's voice was weak, "Me."

    Su Yu's body froze.

    Huo Shu?

    She stood up abruptly, held the cold doorknob, and opened the door.

    The girl put away the umbrella, flicked the water drops, and looked up complainingly, "Where do you live? Why is it so hard to find? I just found this neighborhood after a long time of cycling." Su Yu stared wide-eyed

    . , it was rare to stammer, "You... why are you here?"

    "I promised you, I can't let you be alone on National Day, how lonely."