Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Yu Sheng suddenly felt cold all over.

    Taking a closer look, the man leaning against the door had handsome eyebrows and a gentle smile, he didn't even look half talented.

    illusion!

    He came back to his senses, gave Xiao Zhang a look, and turned to meet him, "Brother Cheng, you... why are you here, just leave these matters to me, and you can go back to the office and rest." Xiao Zhang talked about people secretly, just

    happened Being bumped into by the rightful lord, he was already guilty, didn't dare to raise his head, and left in a hurry.

    Cheng Chen narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists violently.

    changed!

    Everything has changed.

    Ever since he was on the hot search, everything has changed drastically. People in the company no longer look at him in awe, but are full of ridicule and teasing.

    Now, even a small employee in the public relations department dares to ignore him.

    Ling Qingqing!

    Cheng Chen murmured, his eyes were ruthless and cold, as if he wanted to dismantle the owner of this name, and he couldn't even express his hatred.

    "Brother Cheng?"

    Yu Sheng stretched out his hand and shook it in front of him.

    Cheng Chen came back to his senses, showing a slight smile, "Huh?"

    Yu Sheng heaved a sigh of relief, smiled and comforted, "Brother Cheng, don't worry, I'll go and ask for you to see if there is any solution." "

    Trouble you It's gone."

    "No trouble."

    Yu Sheng smiled, turned and left.

    Cheng Chen's eyes gradually darkened, and he narrowed his eyes tightly as he watched his leaving back.

    Yu Sheng...don't let him down!

    Right now, he is really at a loss.

    If Yu Sheng also betrayed him, then... he can really do anything.

    Cheng Chen breathed a sigh of relief, turned and returned to the office.

    As soon as he sat down, the phone rang.

    "Su Yu."

    He pursed his lips, and there was a bit of tenderness in his eyes.

    At this time, she seemed to be the only one who could think of calling him.

    "Hello..."

    "Cheng Chen! I really misjudged you!"

    On the other side of the phone, there was a sharp voice, full of strong crying.

    "I always thought that I was a first love for you, but what about you?"

    "You have been with Ren Qianxia and Ling Qingqing successively, what position do you put me, Su Yu?"

    Cheng Chen was stunned by the question.

    After a while, he pressed the center of his eyebrows and coaxed, "Yuyu, believe me, I really have nothing to do with them, it is Ling Qingqing who is slandering me     .

    "

Are those circulating videos all slandering?"

    "Cheng Chen, who are you making a fool of?"

    "Videos?"

    Cheng Chen suddenly felt a bad feeling in his heart, and quickly clicked on Weibo.

    #成都真鸡王#

    In the video, blushing voices kept coming out, and the two bodies were entangled tightly, inseparable.

    The male protagonist has a handsome face, gentle and handsome.

    Cheng Chen couldn't help swearing.

    "Cao!"

    A sneer came from the other end of the phone.

    "The videos are all here, Cheng Chen, what are you pretending to be with me?"

    "I see through you, let's break up, I loved you!"

    When the words fell, he hung up the phone with a snap.

    Cheng Chen's face was furious, and he tightly pinched the phone.

    who is it!

    Who is killing him?

    The face in the video is his, but the body is not his. Someone is deliberately framing him.

    Cheng Chen's face was sullen, and he scrolled through the comments again, and was shocked. Cheng Chen is really the king of ducks.

    The more he watched, the more angry he became, and he slammed the phone out. The glass screen hit the wall and shattered into pieces.

    Yu Sheng came in, saw the mess, sat on the sofa, and sighed, "Brother Cheng, you have to be mentally prepared." Cheng Chen

    froze, and asked angrily, "What do you mean?"

    "Company I really can’t do anything, this time, it seems that someone is determined to punish you.”

    Yu Sheng handed over the phone, “Look at Weibo, the top ten trending searches are all you, and all the monsters and monsters are here to step on you.”

    "Do you remember that Huo Shu? The newcomer you filmed together, he sent a video, and the one who cried was pitiful, and said directly that you wanted to rule her." Cheng Chen's face darkened, and he said coldly: "This kind

    of Can others believe things without evidence?"

    Yu Sheng glanced at him and said in a low voice: "In the video, the verification message that you added her as a friend was posted, so..."

    Cheng Chen: ...

    That's not the same thing at all. !

    He was thinking at the time to make Su Yu jealous, so he added Huo Shu.

    Who thought?

    After a long silence, Yu Sheng raised his head to look at him, hesitated for a long time before saying: "Brother Cheng wants me to say, you... get out of the circle, it's hard for you to clean up the current situation, even if you succeed by luck, it's hard to have a bright future."

    Cheng Chen interrupted him and asked in a low voice, "Is the company going to give up on me?"

    He lowered his eyes, couldn't see his expression clearly, and his tone was light, as if he was a little disheartened.

    Yu Sheng knew that he was proud, and seeing him like this now made him feel a little bit uncomfortable, and sighed, "Actually, I don't have you either..." "I'm asking you

    something!"

    His tone was cold, without any emotion.

    Yu Sheng sighed and nodded, "Yes."

    Cheng Chen smiled suddenly, and asked again: "Who is the company planning to support?"

    He stepped down, and the company had to find someone to support the stage.

    "Zhuang Fan from Shengshi Media."

    Yu Sheng looked up at him, and said cautiously: "Brother Cheng, you have to understand the company, the company is so..." "

    I know, I can understand the company."

    Cheng Chen interrupted him and rushed at him Smiling, "Yuyu called me just now and asked me to go to her place. I'll talk about the company when I get back."