Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Su Yu froze, turned around and broke her hand away, "Huo Shu, do you know what I'm talking about?" "I

    know."

    The girl raised her toes and kissed her with red eyes, "I like you, no matter what you say I like good guys or bad guys."

    The lips are soft, like... cotton candy.

    Su Yu licked it unconsciously, just as she was about to kiss her back, tears fell on the back of her hand.

    She sighed, looked at the crying little girl, and hugged her helplessly, "Why are you crying again?" "

    Where did I recruit you?"

    Her tone was full of connivance.

    A group of Marquis of the Carol family stared wide-eyed.

    "Damn it, is this the ancestor?"

    "Kalvin, pinch me."

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh', Calvin, quick pinch me."

    Subtle voices of discussion rang out.

    Only then did Su Yu think of this group of obtrusive things, narrowed her eyes and glanced at the crowd, "Get out!"

    A group of people crawled out of the hall.

    Su Yu just looked away, and asked in a soft voice: "Little ancestor, where did I recruit you again, don't cry, okay?" "No." The

    little

    girl muffled, and then cried in a low voice.

    She felt uncomfortable hearing this, and wiped away the tears on her face one by one, "I also feel uncomfortable when you cry, please stop crying?"

    Huo Shu bit his lips tightly, and threw himself into her arms again, "Su Yu, don't you want me?" Me."

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows, straightened her long hair, and asked softly, "Huh?"

    The little girl looked up at her, as if looking for the answer, "Do you like me?"

    "It's love." You."

    She chuckled and tapped the tip of her nose, "Little fool."

    Huo Shu was a little embarrassed, but still buried her in her arms and whispered: "I know you don't like Julia, but I'm afraid that one day you won't like me either."

    She came early and heard a lot.

    She had never touched or heard those words before.

    But just now, the most real side was unfolded in front of her.

    Including Su Yu's power, Su Yu's indifference, and Su Yu's cruelty spread out one by one.

    Judging from the education she received since she was a child, Su Yu is not a good person at all, or even a bad person, but... she doesn't feel any rejection in her heart.

    She seemed to have found a lot of explanations for her in her mind.

    Perhaps, it is not necessary.

    Su Yu like this seemed to be more real in front of her, and it also made her heart beat uncontrollably, even more violent than when she first saw him jumping in the bar that day.

    But she is also stingy.

    I'm afraid that if she likes her one day, she will give it to another person.