Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Huo Shu didn't eat dinner, and went back to the room with the excuse of feeling unwell.

    "Bang bang bang."

    There was a knock on the bedroom door.

    "It's me."

    Huo Cheng's voice came from outside the door.

    Huo Shu frowned, got up and opened the door, "Brother, you don't eat, what are you doing here?"

    Huo Cheng opened the door and came in, sat on the sofa carelessly, tilted his head to look at her, and just looked straight at her without saying a word with.

    Huo Shu, who was taking off his makeup, paused, and asked quietly through the mirror, "Is there something wrong?"

    "You went to Chunjing Building again."

    Although it was a questioning tone, it was full of affirmation.

    Huo Shu was startled, and then hummed casually.

    "Are you looking for Miss Susu?"

    "Yeah."

    "You, you...she..."

    Huo Cheng pointed at her, wanted to say something but didn't say it, and finally had to sigh helplessly, "Ashu, what is she doing?" Offended you?"

    Huo Shu was stunned, "Huh?"

    The young man scratched his hair and sighed, "She has a bad background, it is pitiful enough for a little girl to fall into that kind of place, if there is something that offends you, look For my sake, can you bear with me a little more?"

    "Stop!"

    Huo Shu interrupted him, a little dumbfounded, "You mean... I'm going to trouble her?"

    Huo Cheng rubbed his head, a little unsure At a loss, "Isn't it...?"

    Huo Shu: ...

    This brother is really hopeless, so stupid, don't worry about it.

    Looking at her expression, Huo Cheng also felt that he had caused some kind of oolong, and asked tentatively: "Are you...are you really looking for trouble with her?"

    "Well."

    "Then why are you looking for her?"

    Huo Cheng heaved a sigh of relief, scratched his hair and smiled, "I'm relieved now, I thought you were going to trouble her, and I was shocked." Huo

    Cheng Shu ignored him and continued to remove her makeup.

    "Under my leadership, do you also think that Miss Susu is the best in the world?"

    Huo Cheng waved his hands and said excitedly: "Let me tell you, if the pillars of other companies compare with Miss Susu, then It's nothing."

    "Have you ever heard her sing, she will definitely kill the audience when she sings."

    Huo Shu sighed.

    Her brother is really like those fanatical fans abroad.

    However, he was right about one thing.

    Yuyu's singing is indeed extremely beautiful, no one else can compare to it.

    "Ashu, are you familiar with Miss Susu?"

    "When will you take me to meet her, I have liked her for so long, and I haven't even seen her real face once, don't you feel sorry for me? "

    The chattering voice kept coming, very noisy, like flies buzzing in the ear.