Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Su Yu's whole body was stiff, and she couldn't believe it, "You...what did you say?"

    Susu...

    How long has it been since I heard this name?

    Too long too long.

    After a long time, she almost forgot that in the last world she was still the very popular Susu girl in Chunjinglou.

    But...how could this name be related to Huo Shu's uncle?

    This is the next world, not the last one!

    Huo Shu's uncle...

    She caught the word and asked suddenly: "Mr. Huo, what's your name?"

    The man was stunned for a moment, and said with a smile: "My name is Huo Cheng."

    Huo Cheng...

    Su Yu stared at him, The man was about forty years old, with handsome features, and he could vaguely see how romantic and elegant he was back then.

    She looked at him, and vaguely saw the handsome young man standing next to her in a gray coat with Huo Shu, Huo Cheng, the second master of the Huo family.

    This...how is this possible!

    She clenched her hands and turned her head to look at Huo Shu.

    If Huo Cheng exists in this world, then...where is that Huo Shu?

    Who is this Huo Shu next to her?

    Thinking of this, Su Yu felt as if her whole body had fallen into an ice cellar. It was so cold that she seemed to have touched something that shouldn't be touched.

    "What's wrong with my name?"

    Huo Cheng was stunned for a moment, then laughed again, "The name is too rustic, and made Ms. Su laugh." "

    Mr. Huo, do you have a younger sister?" "

    Hey, Ms. Su, what are you doing?" Know?"

    Huo Cheng glanced at her rather strangely, "Is it possible that you know her?"

    Su Yu clenched her hands tightly, gritted her teeth and asked, "Where is she now?"

    "My little sister had a hard life, and she left at a young age."

    His expression changed slightly, and he didn't want to mention more after saying something casually.

    "Okay, Miss Su, you should take Huo Huo back as soon as it's getting late."

    Su Yu gave a absent-minded hum, and led Huo Shu to turn around and walk back.

    There is no flight, the two of them are walking on the road.

    Huo Shu turned her head to look at her. She could feel that Su Yu's interest was not high, and she was even a little bit lost and sad.

    She vaguely guessed that it might have something to do with what her uncle said just now, but she didn't ask any more questions, and just walked along quietly with her.

    After walking for a long time, Su Yu suddenly asked: "Huo Huo, do you... know about your aunt?"

    Huo Shu was slightly startled, but still hummed softly.

    As soon as the words fell, it was obvious that the people around him were breathing urgently, as if they were eager for some evidence.

    "What's your aunt's name?"