But now...

    Feng Gong looked at her, and the more he looked at her, the more annoyed she became. How could she look like a good queen?

    "Regret it?"

    Su Yu suddenly approached, clung to his ear, and said with a smile: "Your Majesty, the days will be long in the future, and you will regret many things in the future, but you must... Take care of yourself." Body."

    After saying that, she got up quickly, glanced at him up and down, her eyes were a little pitiful, "I'm afraid...the emperor doesn't even have any heirs right now?"

    Feng Gong's face turned red and he roared angrily, "Su Yu! You are so courageous!"

    "Hold your voice down, the emperor wants everyone to know about the trouble?"

    Su Yu sighed, calmed down, and then changed her voice, "However, it seems... this is something everyone knows about, right?"

    As we all know, he is a sick man who inherited from the late emperor.

    If not, several of his brothers would have gone ahead of him. In this position... even with her father and the others helping him, I'm afraid it would not be his turn to take the seat.

    A sick child would have trouble recuperating his body all day long, how could he have the ability to pamper other concubines.

    "Su Yu...Su Yu, you, you, you are very good..."

    Feng Gong was so angry that he couldn't hold back anymore, pointing at her for a long time without saying a word.

    He was already in poor physical condition, and he passed out once again, and this time it was even more unbearable. He rolled his eyelids and passed out.

    Su Yu snorted, then pinched herself, broke down and cried, "Your Majesty... Your Majesty has passed out again, Imperial Physician Xuan!"

    A few eunuchs who were waiting outside rushed in and hurried out to find the imperial physician.

    Wang Cheng froze in place. The empress did not deliberately hide these things from him.

    The message this represents is either a good thing or a bad thing. A good thing shows that the empress thinks highly of him. A bad thing... He knows so many things about the empress that are unknown to everyone. Once he doesn't follow the empress, the consequences... will be disastrous.

    Wang Cheng is a smart man, otherwise...he wouldn't have climbed up from a new eunuch to a number of famous people around the emperor so quickly.

    He knelt down on the ground and shouted respectfully, "I pay my respects to your mother."

    This time, unlike the previous visit, there was less superficial respect and more sincerity.

    Su Yu squinted at him, "You are a smart person, and I always like to deal with smart people." "I will

    leave later, if others ask me, what should I say, I don't need to teach you?"

    Wang Cheng nodded his head heavily, and said in a deep voice: "The emperor fainted, his condition worsened, and the empress was heartbroken. In order to prevent the emperor from fainting again, he had to leave first." "

    What a smart man."

    Su Yu glanced at him approvingly, looked up He walked out, stopped when he was about to go out, and asked casually: "Grandpa Wang, I remember that you seem to have added a little girl recently?"