Su Yu specially picked out a bright long dress for her. The bright red color set off her fair complexion, her eyebrows and eyes were clean and beautiful, and the dull and simple hall suddenly seemed to be injected with a fresh color. Eye-catching.

    "It seems that I have a good eye."

    Su Yu took a look at her, found shoes and put them on carefully for her, then smiled lightly and said, "Go and wash up." "

    You..."

    Huo Shu covered her mouth.

    Su Yu put on shoes for her...

    she...she is a vampire, and her status is so noble, but she is willing to put on shoes for her.

    "this……"

    She pursed her lips, not knowing what to say, but her heart jumped for no reason.

    "Are you stupid?"

    Su Yu waved her hand in front of her eyes, and waited patiently for her to finish washing before leading her to the hall.

    In the hall, human cooks had long been waiting. Compared to the indifference of the blood races around them, these cooks were trembling all over. If they were not supporting each other, it would be difficult to stand still.

    "What do you want to eat?"

    Su Yu asked with interest, resting her chin: "These cooks should be able to cook most of the dishes. If not, I'll let someone catch a few more." "It's okay.

    "

    Huo Shu randomly ordered a few dishes and glanced around, a little unnatural.

    Too many vampires.

    Even eating, there were so many vampires watching, it was a little uncomfortable for her.

    Su Yu noticed her gaze and glanced at the hall, "Let's all go down." "

    It's the ancestor." "

    Satisfied now?"

    Huo Shu blushed and said in a low voice, "How do you know...I care about this? "

    "I don't know you yet?"

    Su Yu chuckled, stretched out her hand to rub her, "Just tell me if you feel uncomfortable, don't feel embarrassed." "

    You are my lover, and the whole card The ancestors of the Luoer family, they should respect you."

    Huo Shu bit his chopsticks, his face turned red, and he hummed.

    After a while, the food was brought up one by one. Huo Shu took a few mouthfuls and asked hesitantly, "How... how is that Julia?"

    She wanted to ask this point since last night, but looking at her expression, she thought about it Still not ready to ask.

    "she?"

    Su Yu tasted the liquid in the cup and snorted slightly, "I'm afraid I'll stay in the blood prison right now." "

    She hit Andrew, that little guy is not a kind-hearted person, how could he let her go?"

    " However, after all, I sent an order, no matter how presumptuous he is, he will have a bottom line, he won't kill him."

    She paused, and cast a sideways glance at Huo Shu, "Why? Do you think I'm being cruel? "

    Huo Shu shook his head slightly.