The little girl raised her head, her white and thin face was full of pleading, pitifully tight, which made people's hearts tugged.

    Su Yu sighed, but in the end she couldn't hold on any longer and put her down.

    "Is it alright?"

    "Thank you."

    Huo Shu whispered, and tried to take a step. It hurt a little, but she could bear it. She breathed a sigh of relief and walked forward slowly.

    After walking for a long time, no one followed.

    She turned her head, Su Yu was still standing there, obviously not very far away, but because of her cold eyes, she suddenly became difficult to approach.

    She... angry?

    Huo Shu clenched his lips, feeling as if he was a little ignorant.

    She carried her back to work for her own good, but... she seemed to brush her face just now, and with her temperament, she should be angry.

    She hesitated for a while, then slowly moved over, pulled the corner of her clothes and whispered: "Su Yu, don't be angry, okay, I'm not..."

    She spoke for a long time, only to hear a soft sigh.

    "I lost to you."

    The girl looked helpless, rubbed her long hair, and helped her to walk forward.

    Huo Shu thought for a while, then asked cautiously: "You... are you not angry?"

    Su Yu sighed lightly, rubbing her face with her white fingers, "How can I be willing?"

    Yes, how can I be willing?

    This is the little girl who has loved her for two worlds and paid for her regardless of everything. She is willing to pet her in the palm of her hand.

    Angry and cold war, are you punishing Huo Shu, or punishing her?

    Huo Shun breathed a sigh of relief, his cheeks blushed slightly, and he walked forward with his head down.

    Back to class, class has already started.

    "Report!"

    The teacher who was in class wanted to say something, but after seeing Huo Shu, his expression softened slightly, "Come in, don't be late next time."

    Huo Shu hummed.

    The two returned to their seats.

    The teacher on the stage was lecturing, and Su Yu had learned those knowledge many times. In addition, he didn't sleep well last night, so he simply lay down on the table to rest.

    Huo Shu glimpsed it from the corner of his eye, feeling a little helpless.

    This person really didn't come to No. 1 Middle School to study?

    It should be like this, but she is already a senior in high school this year, so she should hurry up and work hard.

    Thinking of this, she poked Su Yu a little, "Well, you...you get up and listen to the class, you're already in the third year of high school." "

    What's the fuss?

    " One sentence.

    The classroom was already quiet, but her voice was not too low, which immediately caused everyone to look at her in unison.

    Huo Shu blushed suddenly.

    The teacher gave the lecture a pause, turned his head to look here, his face darkened, "Who is talking, stand up?"