Hearing this, a group of people from Jincheng Vocational High laughed out loud.     "Grandson, before you come ,     don't ask

    about our sister Yu, who is the number one in the four districts of Jincheng." It's not suitable for the top students of No. 1 Middle School like you."     Everyone in No. 1 Middle School showed anger, but because of Shen Luan's supervision, they all endured it.     Su Yu rolled her eyes, raised her foot and kicked, "It's alright, you guys, don't get cheap here and act like a good boy, shut up." After clearing away a     few people, she stepped closer and asked with a smile: "Brother, let me ask you something."     Shen Luan stopped and turned his head slightly, "What's the matter?"     "Is there anyone named Huo Shu in No. 1 Middle School?"     Huo Shu?

    The name fell, causing a burst of exclamation.

    "Brother Luan, isn't that the monitor of our class?"

    "Sister Yu, you don't even know Huo Shu, you just pick the one from Tsinghua University and Peking University, whose name hangs on the school gate every day." "

    Fuck, that's a student from Xueba Middle School Ba, sister Yu, what's the matter with her? In a word, I'll find someone to deal with her right away." "

    Get out!"

    Su Yu kicked a few people, "Shut up and stop fucking nonsense!

    " Hey."

    Shen Luan put his hands in his pockets and asked in a calm voice, "What are you asking her for?"

    He didn't know much about Huo Shu, and he only heard a few words from his classmates.

    The top student in the grade will be sent to Tsinghua University and Peking University, the top student in the hearts of teachers in various subjects.

    This kind of person is really very different from his world.

    But... After all, it is still a class. It is not his style to let other schools bully him.

    Su Yu threw away the iron rod casually, and bent her eyes, "Talk about life."

    Shen Luan: ...

    After a moment of silence, he turned around and left.

    Su Yu didn't continue to stop her. She glanced at the iron bars on the ground and was annoyed, "Put away all these messy things for me, and bring them to embarrass me next time. Some of them are good for you.

    " Sister, isn't this...isn't this what you asked for?"

    Su Yu: ...

    The original owner is really young and too rebellious.

    She coughed lightly and raised her eyebrows, "Is there a problem?"

    "No, no, no..."

    The boys laughed, "Don't worry, we will never bring it out next time, and I promise not to embarrass you."

    Su Yu curled her lips and asked, "What time does No. 1 Middle School end?"

    A boy came over and said, "I'll check for you."

    She glanced at it, and it was the first face she saw when she just arrived in this world.

    After a little search of memory, I got the impression, Qi Zheng.

    "I found it."

    Qi Zheng held his mobile phone and read: "No. 1 Middle School is over at 5:30 in the afternoon, and self-study starts at 7:00 pm."