Does she miss her?

    Huo Shu bit her lip, feeling like crying again.

    She is getting married, what about her, what is she?

    She couldn't go to her wedding calmly, but... She still wanted to see her in a wedding dress.

    Yuyu is so pretty, she must look pretty in a wedding dress.

    "Good girl..."

    Mother Huo pushed the door open and came in, seeing her tear-stained face, her face changed, "Who messed with you?"

    Huo Shu sniffed, and hurriedly turned away, "No one messed with me, mom, don't After thinking about it, it’s really, really nothing.”

    "Stupid kid still trying to lie to me?"

    Huo Mu gave her a white look, and sighed softly, "Because of that Su Yu?"

    Huo Shu just held back his tears, and when he heard this name, his eyes turned red instantly.

    "Mom!"

    Mother Huo felt distressed, and hurriedly wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, "Don't cry if I don't mention it." "

    Mom..."

    Huo Shu threw herself into her arms, "She wants to marry Jin Licheng, she doesn't want me It's gone."

    Mother Huo patted her on the back and asked, "Really like her?"

    She had seen that girl before, but she couldn't tell how she felt, and based on her life experience, that girl was definitely not a character to provoke.

    Her family's Ah Shu looked headstrong, but her mind was pure, she was focused on her, and she didn't know if it was a good thing or not.

    Huo Shu hummed heavily.

    She felt that she must have owed Su Yu in her previous life, otherwise she wouldn't have loved her so humblely and carefully, for fear that if she did something wrong, it would make her unhappy.

    "Go and grab it if you really like it. It's not like we can't compare with the Jin family."

    Huo's mother wiped away the tears on her face and sighed: "Don't cry anymore, the doctor said that you are not in good health, crying for a long time is bad for your heart There is a lot of load."

    Huo Shu hummed, then thought of something, shook her head, "Yuyu has her own affairs to attend to, I can't disrupt her plan." "

    Then you just watch her get married?"

    She thought After thinking about it, she frowned in distress, "I don't know, but I promised her to be obedient, and I can't slip my words." Her

    tone was full of caution, and Huo's mother felt more and more distressed when she heard it.

    The girl she had raised for more than 20 years and had always held and cared for in the palm of her hand, now, because others lost the pride of the past, she became so humble.

    "Mom, I've decided."

    Huo Shu got up abruptly, squeezed his fists, "I'll watch them secretly in the corner, I will be obedient and never cause trouble."

    Mother Huo sighed softly, "Okay."

    Three days later, the wedding date is approaching.

    The sudden marriage of the Jin and Su families really shocked the entire wealthy family in Xiangjiang, because the partner of the marriage was Jin Licheng, the indifferent and self-reliant ruler of the Jin family who was nearly thirty years old.