Chapter 74 Results

The officials were startled, not knowing how their small selection of imperial merchants would attract such a big shot, they quickly bowed their heads and knelt down to greet them.

The cloth merchants are all ordinary people, and they have never seen such a big man, who knelt down tremblingly.

A young man dressed in fine clothes walked into the hall. From Yunfei's perspective, he could only see his flapping hem,

"Get flat."

A young and pleasant male voice came, and Yunfei followed the crowd and stood up straight.

He looked forward and found a young man in his twenties sitting on the main seat, very good-looking.

He silently recited the biography he had just heard, His Royal Highness Fu...

He had also heard about His Highness Fu's deeds in the capital these days.

King Fu is the younger brother of the current Holy Majesty, and the two brothers have a very good relationship. After the Holy Majesty ascended the throne, he personally conferred the title of prince to his younger brother. From this title, it can be seen that the Holy Majesty has a preference for him.

Fu Wang has no real power in the court, and he travels outside all the year round, but everyone knows that he is the last person to be messed with in the capital.

The official in charge hurried forward and asked respectfully: "I don't know why Your Highness is here?"

King Fu smiled and said: "It's just that I got some news by chance, so I came here to inform Mr. Wang."

Yunfei noticed the officials involved in the evaluation Two of them kept wiping the sweat from their foreheads. He felt something in his heart and turned to look at Su Yuquan. Sure enough, although he tried his best to maintain his composure, he couldn't hide the panic in his eyes.

King Fu waved his hand, and a fat servant behind him stepped forward and read aloud:

"Lord Liu, I went to enjoy the music with Su Yuquan Theater in the first ten

days, and I accepted 9,000 taels of silver tickets from the Su family." "Master Guo, Su Yuquan was invited to a banquet held at home a few days ago, and I accepted 15,000 taels of silver tickets from the Su family. "

Your Excellency, I just received a beautiful concubine at the beginning of the month. It was a gift from the Su family, and I received a ten thousand taels of silver from the Su family." Every time the servant finished reading a

sentence, one of them knelt down limply, and when he finished reading , Mr. Wang looked at the three subordinates kneeling on the ground, and the sweat dripped from his forehead.

Although he did not take part in accepting bribes, he was also to blame for such a serious bribery incident under his management.

King Fu still had that smiling expression on his face, "My lord, the Imperial Merchant is going to supply the royal family with fabrics. If someone with malicious intentions gets the Imperial Merchant through such means..." His Excellency Wang dared not wait for him to finish speaking

. He quickly knelt down and pleaded guilty, "His Royal Highness, it is the negligence of the lower officials and ineffective management that made people take advantage of the loopholes. The lower officials will deal with it.

" How to deal with it.

Mr. Yue is a confidant of Mr. Wang, and he is often filial to him on weekdays. He originally planned to protect Mr. Yue, but King Fu was watching here, so he didn't dare to do these small tricks.

Lord Wang endured the pain and said: "Lord Liu, Lord Guo, and Yue Yue have been corrupted and accepted bribes. They should be sent to Dali Temple for investigation immediately."

Several adults shouted for His Highness to spare, but they were still detained.

The adults were escorted away, and the remaining Su Yuquan was so frightened that his clothes drenched in sweat. The people around him walked away without a trace, and the area where he was standing had become an open space.

Master Wang looked at Su Yuquan and said coldly: "Su Yuquan used unfair means to compete for the imperial merchants and bribed officials. From today onwards, the Su family will be permanently deprived of the qualification to participate in the selection of imperial merchants, and the rest of the punishment will be handed over to Ying Tianfu for judgment." As soon as the words

fell, someone stepped forward and took Su Yuquan down, Su Yuquan shouted for injustice, Lord Wang hurriedly signaled the people next to him to stop his mouth, for fear that he would disturb His Royal Highness Fu.

In just a quarter of an hour, there were four people missing in the hall, and the rest of the people were all silent.

Mr. Wang wiped the sweat from his forehead, and said to Fu Wang: "His Royal Highness, are you satisfied with this result ?

"

Fu Wang, this matter has been settled, why is Fu Wang still not leaving?

Speaking of which, it was already very strange that King Fu took care of this matter. Although King Fu spoke seriously, in the final analysis, the selection of the imperial merchants was just a trivial matter for nobles like them.

It's just that although he was very puzzled in his heart, he didn't dare to ask.

King Fu looked at Mr. Wang's expression, and said to him, "You go on, I'll leave after watching your ceremony."

Mr. Wang naturally did what he said, and he picked up the name tags of the arrested adults. Take it out and invalidate it, and then count it again, and it is finally calculated that Yunfei got the most name tags. Lord Wang looked at King Fu, saw that he had no intention of speaking, so he

announced loudly: "The emperor selected this year is the Yun family of Yunzhou."

In a twist of fate, not only did the emperor fall on his own head, Su Yuquan also suffered from his own evil deeds.

After everything was over, Yunfei went directly to Yunhuazhai.

Zhou Yan and Nan Qi knew that after he came back, they all went to the backyard to look for him. Nan Qi felt funny when he saw his expression, and he asked happily, "Boss Yun, is it done?

" Qi happily held Zhou Yan's hand, and a smile appeared on Zhou Yan's expressionless face all year round.

Yun Fei said: "It's not too late, I'll write a letter to Brother Yun immediately to tell him the news."

"We can also start our future plans.

" The time it takes is getting longer and longer. Now Lu Jing will draw the album two months or even a quarter in advance, so that people can send it out as soon as possible.

On the day of Lidong, Yunhuazhai will release a catalog of winter clothing, and Lu Jing went to the shop to see the feedback from customers.

The weather is already very cold, Brother Yun was afraid that Zhenzhen would be frozen, so he put on a cotton coat early, and today it was windy, Brother Yun also put on a hat for Zhenzhen, the longer it is, the better it looks, so Dressed up so cutely, Brother Yun couldn't help kissing his cheek several times.

Zhen Zhen giggled when he kissed him, and pouted his mouth in a similar manner and leaned over to kiss Brother Yun, who was smiling all over his face because of the soft touch on his face.

After tidying up Zhenzhen, Brother Yun took Zhenzhen to play in the yard. Before he knew it, Zhenzhen was almost one year old. He recently started to learn to walk, and he was able to walk slowly while leaning on the wall.

In the yard, Brother Yun asked Zhenzhen to play while holding on to the wall. Although Zhenzhen looked rickety, he actually walked very steadily and seldom fell down. Let him hold on to the wall to play for a while.

Brother Yun was lying on the recliner in the yard, watching Zhenzhen out of the corner of his eye. The recliner slowly swayed, Brother Yun looked at the sky above his head, and his thoughts drifted away.

I don't know how little uncle and brother Qi, Zhou Yan, and the others are doing in the capital. He hasn't been to the capital yet. I heard it's much more prosperous than Wuzhou City. he goes.

It's a pity that A Niang couldn't wait for him to grow up...

Brother Yun suddenly rushed towards a group of yellow shadows, his thoughts were empty, and before he could react, a soft thing bumped into his hand.

Brother Yun was so shocked when he saw the truth, he quickly grabbed him with his backhand, and Brother Liu, who was helping Gu Zhenzhen by the side, also exclaimed in shock.

Zhenzhen didn't know that he had frightened his father, and looked up at Brother Yun with an innocent face.

Brother Yun looked at the wall, there were still two or three steps away from his reclining chair, and Zhenzhen walked over by himself. He was very glad that Zhenzhen didn't fall down, and felt very surprised, so he teased Zhenzhen and walked away Check it out.

Lu Cheng came in from outside the courtyard, holding a letter in his hand, "Fu Lang, a letter sent by boss Yunfei." Brother Yun was

overjoyed, and took it over to see that the envelope was indeed Yunfei. He said to Lu Cheng: "Go and call Ah Jing back."

Lu Cheng took the order and left, Brother Yun looked at the envelope and hesitated, but still did not open it.

Lu Jing immediately walked back after receiving Lu Cheng's message. The letter received at this time must have been written to inform them of the selection results of the imperial merchants.

When he got home, Brother Yun was staring at the envelope in the study in a daze.

Lu Jing stepped forward and squeezed his neck, "Why don't you open it first?"

Brother Yun came back to his senses, looked up at Lu Jing and said, "I want to wait for you."

Lu Jing knew that Brother Yun was a little bit Nervous, he hugged him from behind, reached out to take the letter and opened it.

The two read the letter together, halfway through, their eyes lit up.

Brother Yun turned around excitedly and looked at Lu Jing, "Little uncle said we were selected!"

Lu Jing smiled at him softly, "Well, we got it."

What Su Yuquan owed to Yun's family should be paid in the same way. came back.