Chapter 46 : Matchmaker

Mrs. Li is the main house of shopkeeper Zhang, and shopkeeper Zhang is very romantic. There are several concubines in the family, and there are several concubines and daughters. It's just that Mrs. Li is not a fuel-efficient lamp. After being tamed into obedience by her,

Zhang Lingshu just followed Li Shi's temperament. Li Shi always loved this little son very much, and would find a way to get him whatever he wanted.

When Zhang Lingshu turned 15 last year, Mrs. Li began to help him find marriage, but these people in the town didn't seem to be satisfied. He has someone he likes, and she said with a surprised smile: "Oh? Shu'er finally got the hang of it? Who is he looking for?"

Zhang Lingshu stepped forward and hugged Li's arm, with a shy face, "It's a man who runs a clothing store." , he looks gentle and handsome, he is the best-looking man I have ever seen."

Li Shi asked suspiciously: "Opening a clothing store? Could it be that you are talking about the owner of the newly opened Yunhuazhai in the town?"

Zhang Lingshu nodded head, with anticipation in his eyes.

Mrs. Li frowned: "But I heard that he already has a husband?"

Zhang Lingshu said disapprovingly: "I will marry as a flat wife, and his husband is just a country boy. How can he fight me when I come in, as long as I snatch my husband to give birth to the child, I will drive him out sooner or later, and then I will be a legitimate wife." Li Shi frowned, she didn't understand why her family,

Shu'er, just looked at her. The last man who has already married, although the method Shu Er said is also feasible, but the ordinary wife is not a regular wife after all, and although the status of the younger brother is not as good as that of a woman, but with her, why can't he choose one to be the first wife? Fulang's marriage?

She persuaded: "Shu'er, how can an ordinary wife compare to a regular wife? Why do you have to do this for him? A Niang will help you choose slowly, and you will definitely be able to choose a husband you are satisfied with."

Where is Zhang Lingshu willing to agree, he shouted: "I don't want it! I just like Lu Lang, and those wives and ladies also say that he is good, he is so good that he is worthy of me." Li Shi also knows that her son's temperament is 100

% The ten grounds are enough for me, I must get what I want, and I am afraid it will be useless to persuade.

She had some headaches and couldn't bear Zhang Lingshu's trouble, so she could only reluctantly agree: "Okay, okay, then I'll go and see what kind of character this Lu Jing is, who has made my son so fascinated." Zhang Lingshu saw her compromise

, He smiled happily and said: "Naturally, he is a good gentleman who is one in a thousand, and you will like him, Aniang."

At this time, the servants came to report that dinner was about to start, and the mother and son went to the main hall together.

Shopkeeper Zhang has already sat on the main seat, but he is frowning today, and looks very bad mood, but Mrs. Li is not afraid of him. She thinks of Yunhuazhai. Since she is a colleague, shopkeeper Zhang may have sent someone to inquire about the boss , and asked directly.

"Master, I heard that there is a new Yunhuazhai in the town, do you know the boss?"

Shopkeeper Zhang was worried about Lu Jing, when he heard Mrs. Li ask him, he sneered, "Yes, of course I do.

Hearing what he said, Mrs. Li frowned and asked, "But what happened?"

Shopkeeper Zhang told Mrs. Li what happened today. Mrs. Li is not an ignorant woman . The shopkeeper made suggestions, and sometimes her methods made shopkeeper Zhang feel ashamed. So even if Mrs. Li drove his good friend Mrs. Zhou out of the shop, he wouldn't really trouble her.

After listening to the cause and effect, Mrs. Li pondered for a while and said: "You mean, he made you a lot of money with a drawing before, and he still gained face in front of the boss?"

Shopkeeper Zhang still couldn't get angry when he mentioned this matter, he already figured it out, Lu Jing was just testing the waters with his own shop.

He nodded angrily, and sarcastically said: "It's a good idea to use Wanning cloth village to test the water and make a lot of money by the way."

Li Shi smiled, "In this case, if the head of the family can let him do it for you So, wouldn't you soon be able to gain face in front of the owner, and then you will still be the shopkeeper of a mere shop in Wanning cloth village in Zhexi Town?" Shopkeeper Zhang really wanted to

recruit him before, but now he He has opened his own shop, how could he come to work for him again, it is better to cut off his supply of goods, so that he cannot open a shop, and the right way is not to affect the business of his shop.

Seeing that he was not hopeful about this, Mrs. Li smiled and said, "I have a way to make him work for us." She was

still a little hesitant about this matter, but now she heard what the shopkeeper said, and she understood that Lu Wishing to win over is obviously the most beneficial way for the Zhang family, and the best way to win someone over is to get married besides giving money.

Although he loves his younger son, the eldest son will take over the Zhang family business in the future. The bigger the Zhang family business is, the more things her elder son will take over, so she can enjoy more happiness with the eldest son.

Shopkeeper Zhang looked at Li Shi suspiciously, waiting for her to speak.

Mrs. Li glanced at Zhang Lingshu, smiled at shopkeeper Zhang, and said, "If our family gets married to him, he and us will be a family. When he opens his shop in the town, his blueprints can be donated." For the owner to sell in other towns, we only need to promise him some benefits, plus his in-law relationship with our family, isn't this a win-win thing?" After listening to the shopkeeper Zhang, he bowed his head and began to think, this is a good

idea However, getting rid of Lu Jing's business will only make him stand still, but attracting Lu Jing can make him go to the next level.

He felt that this method was feasible, so he acted like a loving father and asked kindly: "Will Shu'er marry that Lu Jing? Although he is already married, given our family's status, it is at least a good idea for you to marry him." Wife Ping, don't worry, father will definitely add more dowry for you, so that you won't be wronged."

Zhang Lingshu couldn't wish more, he suppressed his excitement, he knew that it was a good thing for his father to feel guilty for him, so he didn't point it out The fact that I originally wanted to marry Lu Jing.

He pretended to be reluctant but resisted it, and said obediently: "Shu'er has nothing to be reluctant to share my worries with daddy."

Shopkeeper Zhang showed satisfaction on his face, it would be great if this could come true, he turned his head She said to Li Shi: "Madam, then go to the matchmaker as soon as possible to make a marriage proposal. The sooner this matter can be resolved, the better."

Li Shi nodded and said, "In that case, I will go to the matchmaker tomorrow."

Zhang Lingshu saw his purpose Not only has it been achieved, but maybe he will marry Lu Jing soon, he quickly lowered his head to hide his excitement.

In the backyard of Yunhuazhai, Nan Qi and Zhou Yan had already had dinner, Nan Qi continued to tidy up the house, they didn't have many things, and they finished tidying up in a short time.

The bedrooms here are much larger than their previous house. Their small yard used to occupy a small area, but they insisted on separating two bedrooms, so each bedroom is very small.

The two claimed to be husband and wife to the outside, but they were still masters and servants to the inside. Nan Qi had told Zhou Yan many times not to call him young master, but to treat him as a younger brother. The two had experienced life and death, so they didn't need to care about these.

Zhou Yan didn't listen, he had no bottom line for Nan Qi in other matters, but he never backed down on this matter, Nan Qi had no choice but to let him go.

Brother Yun asked Nan Qi to move here before, and he agreed without hesitation, but now he realizes that he forgot to consider a problem. There are only two bedrooms in the backyard. Brother Yun told Nan Qi that they would occasionally stay overnight, so they need to keep one. Give them, then I can only share a room with Zhou Yan.

He realized this matter belatedly, but it was done, they were all here, he looked at Zhou Yan sitting on the bed, hesitantly said: "Big fool, we seem to have to sleep in the same room." Zhou

Yan His body froze, he never expected such a situation before he came, his Adam's apple rolled, and he said in a deep voice: "Then I will make the floor, and the young master will sleep on the bed.

" The small courtyard was strong before, at least the young master would live a lot more comfortably and would not have rashes one by one.

Nan Qi hurriedly said: "That's okay, I'll make a bed on the floor, your leg is still hurt, you need to take good care of it." How

could Zhou Yan agree, and the two of them were in a stalemate for a moment.

Nan Qi looked at Zhou Yan with a tough face, knowing that he would not regress, he sighed, and said hesitantly: "Then let's sleep on the bed together, the bed is very big, just put a quilt in between."

Zhou Yan never thought it would be in this direction, he froze and refused: "How can this be done? The young master is precious, how can he sleep in the same bed with me, and ruin the reputation of the young master." Nan Qi groaned

. Cheek said: "I have lost my reputation a long time ago. Everyone knows that I am your husband. It is only natural that I should sleep in the same bed." Zhou Yan was at a loss for words, and he wanted to persuade him

. There was a gap between the two, and he moved his quilt to the side where he slept.

He was also tired all day, and he washed up and went to bed soon. The room here did not have the faint musty smell before. He was in a good mood, and he fell asleep not long after.

Zhou Yan lay on the other half of the bed without any sleepiness. He heard Nan Qi's steady breathing and knew that he was fast asleep.

He turned his head to look at Nan Qi, the moonlight shone on Nan Qi through the window lattice, Nan Qi slept peacefully, as if he was still the young master who knew nothing about the world, but Zhou Yan knew how much his young master ate for him Suffering, how tired I have been.

He put Nan Qi on the tip of his heart very early on, but he knew that it was his delusion, he never wanted to do anything, and he insisted on calling him the young master because he just wanted to remind himself to abide by the bottom line and not cross the line, but now he But he couldn't control his heart more and more.

He looked at Nan Qi's hands on the quilt. These hands were originally the most soft and delicate, but now they were covered with injuries to save him.

He traced Nan Qi's eyebrows and eyes with his eyes, he was so good, so good, how could he not like him.

He could easily cross the line separated by the quilt to hold the scarred hands, but in the end he just stared silently for a long time and closed his eyes.

Early the next morning, after breakfast, Brother Yun and Lu Jing loaded the luggage packed last night into the carriage. They would occasionally stay overnight in the shop, so they planned to bring some daily necessities over there.

Brother Yun stood beside the carriage, waiting for Lu Jing to bring over the quilt before setting off.

He turned his back to the carriage, and kept a certain distance away. Lu Jing said that the horse would not attack people unless it provoked it, so he stood at a distance and waited for Lu Jing.

On the way back yesterday, Lu Jing named the horse Xiao Mo. Brother Yun asked Lu Jing why, but Lu Jing smiled and said nothing.

Brother Yun was vacant, staring at the distant mountains, and suddenly felt something approaching the side of his head, he was startled, turned his head suddenly, and saw Xiao Mo's magnified horse face, he backed away two times in fright Step, good luck did not fall on the ground.

He stood still in shock, but saw Xiao Mo slowly approaching him again. Brother Yun felt that Xiao Mo didn't look like he was going to attack him. He hesitated for a while, and tentatively stretched out his hand to touch it. Xiao Mo was very upset. Happily, she got closer to him.

Brother Yun: ...

he felt that there was something wrong with Xiao Mo.

Lu Jing hugged the quilt and came over to see this scene. Xiao Mo was next to Brother Yun, and Brother Yun stretched out his hand to run along his mane, and Xiao Mo would rub his head against Brother Yun from time to time.

After returning yesterday, Lu Jing still washed it, so now Xiao Mo's body is very clean, Brother Yun touched it one after another, feeling a little delicate.

Seeing Lu Jing coming, he straightened the things on the cart and moved him out of the place. Lu Jing put down the bedding and turned around, Brother Yun was already reaching out to touch the horse's butt, but Xiao Mo accepted it with a good look. Let him touch without moving.

Lu Jing walked over silently and picked him up. Brother Yun exclaimed, his eyes suddenly raised. He was hugged by Lu Jing's legs with both hands, and he could only hold Lu Jing's shoulders to keep his balance.

He was put in the car by Lu Jing and sat down. Lu Jing went to lock the door and came back, jumped into the car neatly, waved his whip and drove off.

The carriage drove out of the village, and there was no one on both sides of the road. Brother Yun stretched out his hand and poked Lu Jing's side face. Lu Jing turned her head and smiled at him, "It's still early, let's sleep on the bedding for a while." Brother

Yun Er nodded and leaned back on the quilt. He looked at Xiao Mo's back and asked Lu Jing, "Brother Lu, do you think Xiao Mo likes me too?" Lu Jing said deliberately: "I also like Brother Yun

. Brother Yun, why doesn't Brother Yun come to touch me?"

Brother Yun looked at Lu Jing inexplicably, is he jealous of the horse?

Seeing that Lu Jing wanted to say more, he covered his ears and fell on the quilt. Lu Jing saw him like this out of the corner of his eye, with a funny smile in his eyes.

Woke up early in the morning, Brother Yun was a little sleepy, and fell asleep after a while.

Lu Jing stopped the car, turned around and pulled the quilt over his body, lowered her head to steal some incense, then turned around and continued to set off.

The speed of the carriage was very fast, and the two of them went out a quarter of an hour later than usual, but arrived at the shop before it was time. The two entered through the back door, moved their things into the empty bedroom and put them away before opening the door, which was exactly the time to open the door in the past.

Fulang Shen was already waiting at the door of the shop. After they opened the door, he walked in, greeted the two of them with a smile, and followed Nan Qi to the embroidery room behind.

Lu Jing asked Brother Yun to watch the shop, and he went to the back warehouse to take out the goods that he bought yesterday.

He took one or two of each style, and still spread out the goods according to the previous arrangement method. He was responsible for moving them out, and Brother Yun was responsible for arranging them neatly. The two of them worked for almost two quarters of an hour before they put the cloths in order. , Looking at the cloth cabinet that was finally filled to the brim, both of them also felt a sense of satisfaction in their hearts.

Not long after, customers came to the door, and the cloth cabinets in the shop that were sparsely placed with cloth are now full and look better than before. The guests were full of praise as soon as they entered the door, saying that they have a desire to choose.

Lu Jing and Brother Yun are also looking forward to the day when the hangers are full of ready-made clothes.

There are new cloths in the store, and there are more customers. Lu Jing originally planned to post the recruitment notice to recruit a guy, but he didn't have time to spare, so he had to ask the waiter from Yuntang Restaurant to help post it during lunch. .

Mrs. Li cleaned up and dressed up today, and estimated the time to go straight to the matchmaker's house. She knew that a matchmaker who said she was a flat wife would not pick up a matchmaker, so she bypassed her and went straight to another matchmaker's house.

Matchmaker Zhao received her with a happy smile, "Look, I just sent someone to visit the mansion, and I'll trouble you to make this trip."

Li Shi replied softly: "It just so happened that I was outside and stopped by. The

matchmaker smiled and said, "Are you here for the marriage of Master Shu?" All the matchmakers in the town knew that there was a brother Shu who was waiting to be married in her family, but Shu brother had a good eye, and they led him to propose marriage. None of them took a fancy to it.

Seeing that Mrs. Li took the initiative to come here, it seems that she has someone she likes.

Sure enough, Mrs. Li nodded and said: "Exactly, we are looking for a good son-in-law. I trust you the most, Matchmaker Zhao, and I am here to ask you to help my family's Shu'er as a matchmaker.

" I will do my best for you, may I ask which gentleman you are looking for?"

The Zhang family is rich, and thanks to the generous money from the matchmaker, she has to make it happen no matter what.

Mrs. Li sighed, and then said in detail: "My Shu'er fell in love with Lu Jing, the boss of Yunhuazhai. Shu'er fell in love with him at first sight, but he didn't want him to be married. I don't want to wrong Shu'er. Choose another good son-in-law for him, but Shu'er is infatuated and doesn't want to marry someone else, my mother can't bear to see him getting thinner and thinner, so I agreed to marry him to the Lu family as a common wife." Although

this The status of the youngest brother is low in the world, and it is rare for a rich family to marry a young brother as the main wife, but his family Shu'er is the first wife, and Lu Jing can't be said to be a rich family.

The reputation of Shu Er marrying Lu Jing as an ordinary wife is somewhat bad, so I can only make up a story of infatuation and unrequited love, so that everyone will only pity him for being infatuated, and will not say that he is underestimating himself.

Matchmaker Zhao was surprised when she heard that Zhang Lingshu chose to be a flat wife after so many choices, but she didn't show it on her face. After she heard Li Shi's words, she began to feel sorry for Zhang Lingshu. You will be fine.

She assured Mrs. Li: "I will do my best to facilitate this marriage. Master Shu is so infatuated, which man would be willing to let him down?"

Mrs. Li nodded and added, "My family will prepare a hundred taels of dowry and cloth clothes for Shu'er. How much dowry dowry such as furniture, jewelry, etc., please also tell Mr. Lu family, just ask him to treat my family Shu'er better, and don't neglect my family's Shu'er because of the one in front." Seeing that the dowry she gave was so generous, Zhao matchmaker sighed in her heart

. You are blessed, and she has more confidence in her heart. She heard from Mrs. Li that the one in front of her is just a country boy, and Master Shu wants to have a good appearance and a family background. Which man would refuse such a blessing? Woolen cloth?

After Mrs. Li explained everything, she told Matchmaker Zhao that Yunhuazhai was busy with business and asked her to go there when Shen Shimo was about to close.

Matchmaker Zhao nodded and took note, and after receiving the deposit, she smiled and sent Mrs. Li out of the yard.

Today's matchmaking is almost guaranteed, and Mrs. Li agreed to give her five taels of money as a matchmaker's thank you. She is in a great mood and just waits for the time to come.

Yun Huazhai.

There are more customers in the shop today than yesterday, and there are still some customers who are driven by the flow of people. Even if they don't have tailor-made clothes, they will buy cloth at his house. Lu Jing and Brother Yun are exhausted. Decided to close early today.

Brother Yun had previously prescribed medicine to nourish his body at Doctor Zhang in Dahe Village. He changed the prescription again a month after he finished taking it, and he also ran out of the medicine for the new prescription yesterday.

Now that he is busy opening the shop, he leaves early and returns late, and it is more convenient to go to Dahe Village than in the town, so he closes early and plans to take Brother Yun to Dr. Wang for a pulse check, to see how Brother Yun is recovering.

He hung up the closing sign, closed the door, and took Brother Yun to the South Street Medical Center.

Doctor Wang carefully checked the pulse of Brother Yun. After the diagnosis, he looked up and saw Lu Jing staring at him nervously and concernedly. He couldn't help laughing and said: "The recovery is very good, you don't need to take medicine anymore, as long as you don't overwork yourself later, There is no problem."

Lu Jing happily grabbed Brother Yun's hand, thanked Dr. Wang, and at the same time assured: "In the future, I will definitely not let Brother Yun be overworked."

Doctor Wang saw that he was more than Brother Yun. I am even more happy, it can be seen that he really cares about Brother Yun, and he is also relieved.

Doctor Wang got up and put away the pulse pillow, smiled at the two of them, "I heard many patients discussing your Yunhuazhai these past two days. It sounds like business is booming. Congratulations." Lu Jing smiled and said, "This is

not What's the matter, Dr. Wang has time to come over for a measurement, and we'll make some clothes for you."

Dr. Wang smiled and said, "Then I'll be disrespectful."

Lu Jing paid the consultation fee, and the two said goodbye to Dr. Wang, and walked to the main hall. On the street, they don't go back to the village today, so they don't have to hurry, and finally they can slow down and take a good look around.

The two walked back slowly holding hands, and passers-by on the road couldn't help but look sideways. One of them was gentle and handsome, and the other was exquisite and beautiful.

The two went to He's restaurant to pack five dishes, and planned to take them back to eat with Nan Qi and his wife. They had said before that they wanted to celebrate, but today they were finally free, but Zhou Yan's legs and feet were inconvenient, so they bought them and ate them to take care of Zhou Yan. .

The store door was closed, and the two went directly to the backyard. Lu Jing reached out and knocked on the door. Nan Qi came over to open the door, but his expression was a little strange. Seeing the two hesitating to speak, they didn't know why, so they closed the door Into the yard.

Brother Yun told Brother Qi while walking, we set up food in the yard before it was dark, and you asked your husband to come out, he..."

He stopped talking halfway, and looked up at the people standing in the courtyard.

There was a beautiful aunt standing in the yard. When she saw Lu Jing and the two, she walked over and laughed loudly: "Oh, Boss Lu, I'm here to announce the good news to you!"

--------- -----------

The author has something to say:

Lu Jing: The nickname is Xiao Mo, and the name is Mo Balao/

Brother Ziyun: ...