Chapter 20 Butchering a pig

Brother Yun was fidgeting in the room. Brother Lu had been gone for an hour, why didn't he come back...

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door, he stood up suddenly, opened the door of the room quickly and came to the courtyard door Before that, he heard the voice that he had been thinking about all night: "Brother Yun, it's me."

Brother Yun stepped forward to remove the latch and opened the door, and welcomed Lu Jing in. He was not injured, so he asked anxiously: "Brother Lu, are you injured?"

Lu Jing shook her head, "No, not at all."

Lu Jing saw that his clothes were neatly dressed, his eyes were full of worry, and he knew that he might not have slept all this time. Waiting for myself, I felt warm in my heart, but also felt distressed that he had waited for so long.

Lu Jing picked up the safety buckle on his waist, "I just accidentally made this dirty, maybe it saved me from disaster, thank you, Brother Yun."

He roughly explained the situation: "I'm here tonight The five wild boars were all killed, and the blood on them was accidentally splashed during the killing."

Brother Yun looked down, and there was indeed blood splashed on the safety buckle, his eyes were sore, he knew what happened tonight It must not be as easy as Brother Lu said.

Last year, wild boars came down the mountain in Dawan Village, and several people were injured by just two wild boars, but this time there were five wild boars!

Seeing mist in his eyes, Lu Jing didn't know what he was imagining, so she quickly coaxed him softly: "Do you think I'm okay? No one is hurt, so don't cry." Brother Yun

nodded , said with a nasal voice: "This amulet is dirty, burn it."

Lu Jing quickly agreed: "Okay, I'll listen to you."

Ying Wan then coaxed him gently: "It's too late now, you go back first Go to sleep, and I will take you to see the wild boar tomorrow."

Brother Yun went back to the house obediently, Lu Jing fetched water to wash his hands and feet, and went to bed as well.

Both of them got up late the next day, and just after breakfast, someone knocked on the door.

Lu Jing and Brother Yun looked at each other. Apart from Li Yuan, no one seemed to have knocked on the door of their house. Could it be him again...

Lu Jing stopped Brother Yun who was going to open the door, and went by himself.

Contrary to Lu Jing's expectations, there was the black-faced man from last night outside the door. I remember it was Wu Dazhuang. When he saw Lu Jing, he smiled and said, "Brother Lu, my father told you to go to Dachangba. Everyone carried the wild boars."

Lu Jing was taken aback, "Your father?"

Wu Dazhuang scratched his head innocently, "My father is the village head."

Lu Jing laughed, the village head is so shrewd, but he gave birth to a simple and honest boy Son, he nodded and said, "I'll come right away."

Seeing that he had agreed, Wu Dazhuang turned around and ran back.

Lu Jing went into the house and said to Brother Yun: "The village head told me to go to Dachangba, can you go with me?"

He knew that some people in the village were not friendly to Brother Yun, so he didn't know if Brother Yun would like to go .

Brother Yun nodded without hesitation, if he hid at home and dared not meet people because of those people's ridicule and contempt, wouldn't it be just as they wanted?

The two packed up the dishes and went out together.

The Dachang Dam was already full of people, and there was an empty space in the middle where five wild boars were placed.

The wild boar was just mentioned in Dachangba yesterday, and the villagers were a little panicked. Unexpectedly, all the wild boars that threatened the village were killed in just one day.

Everyone was very excited, surrounded by the men who participated in the hunting of wild boars last night, listening to them talk about the process of killing wild boars last night, listening with gusto.

Du Qingshan has the best eloquence and the most people around him.

When everyone heard him talk about Wu Cheng going to pee alone and seeing wild boars, they all breathed a sigh of relief, and when they heard Lu Jing shot and killed three wild boars alone, they shouted hello, and then heard that Lu Jing saved the village head's son Wu Dazhuang At that time, they all began to admire.

"Although Lu Orion is young, he is very capable."

"Yes, no wonder he can hunt so many prey? What's the use of jealousy, he is a real skill!"

"Lu Orion is not married yet, right? He is young You are so young, and you have this ability, why don't you marry a wife?"

After boasting, they talked about Lu Jing's gossip, and everyone suddenly knew that Lu Jing was so outstanding, and they all moved their minds.

Some people thought about brother Yun's affairs before and wanted to observe more, but now that Lu Jing showed his sharpness, they couldn't sit still, for fear that others would rush to take down Lu Jing.

Several aunts and uncles smiled on their faces, but they all had small calculations in their hearts.

Liu Xi's family also came to watch the excitement. Li Yuan went home this New Year's Eve and took the initiative to find Wang Jinmei and said that he would make a marriage contract with Liu Xi.

Hearing these people's idea of ​​targeting Lu Jing, he felt more happy than happy. When Lu Jing got married, he didn't believe that Brother Yun would still have a good life.

However, Liu Yan's heart twitched. She originally wanted to inquire about Lu Jing's situation first before telling Auntie, but she didn't expect that Lu Jing would suddenly become a favorite... No, she will tell Aunt after going back today.

She made up her mind, and when she looked up, she saw Lu Jing walking this way, her eyes lit up, but the next moment she saw Brother Yun walking beside Lu Jing, the happiness in her eyes instantly turned to jealousy.

Brother Yun was wearing a water-green cotton coat, and the raw edge of the neckline made his face more delicate.

Liu Yan gritted her teeth, did he live a good life by moving to live with Lu Jing? Hu Meizi tried her best to get others to buy things for him.

Liu Yan took it for granted that Brother Yun must have sucked Lu Jing's blood to be able to live well. She was going to marry Lu Jing, and by then all Lu Jing's things would be hers, and what Brother Yun used obviously belonged to her. her stuff!

Everyone in the village also found the two of them, Lu Jing, and they were also surprised that Brother Yun hadn't changed in a few months, and they had different thoughts.

People who have taken a fancy to Lu Jing think that Brother Yun is troublesome, and those who have slandered and spread rumors about Brother Yun before are all red-eyed. They are happy when Brother Yun is not doing well, but they are poking at Brother Yun when he is doing well. They have lung tubes.

Brother Yun followed Lu Jing to the open space in the middle of the Dachangba. The village chief excitedly held his hand when he saw Lu Jing, "Good job! Thank you for saving Da Zhuang..." The village chief stretched out his

hand Wiping the corners of his eyes, he has old arms and legs, so he didn't follow him to make trouble last night. He didn't know how dangerous the scene was until he heard his son's report after he came back.

He was terrified. Although the youngest son was simple and honest, not as smart as him, he was the kindest and most capable. He had always loved this son, and he couldn't even imagine what happened to him.

Lu Jing supported him, and said with relief: "The village chief doesn't have to be like this. If you hadn't left me in this Qingxi village, I wouldn't be where I am today." The

village chief nodded . It was so big that he attributed all this good cause to himself. In the final analysis, it was Lu Jing who was strong and kind-hearted and willing to save people.

He slowed down and stood up straight, talking to Lu Jing about the handling of wild boars.

The village head had already asked the opinions of other men, and everyone agreed to sell the wild boars. At the same time, everyone also unanimously told the village head that Lu Jing shot and killed three wild boars by himself, and he killed the fourth one with one blow. Longing should take the majority, and the rest of the people should share the rest.

The village head nodded again and again, and praised: "As expected of a good boy from our Qingxi village, he knows how to repay his kindness, and can tell right from wrong."

A group of men were blushed by his praise, looked at each other, and laughed out loud.

At this time, the village chief said: "According to everyone's opinion, sell this wild boar for a cent, and you will get three at most for your efforts, and they will share the remaining two equally." He thought about it and said, "It's just that I thought

so It's inevitable that people will be jealous of you, you think it's better if you take half, how about they take half?"

Lu Jing was surprised when he heard the men's decision, he hadn't dealt with the villagers much, he didn't expect them to be so simple.

At the same time, he is also grateful to the village chief, who thinks of him very well.

But he didn't intend to ask for so much, he refused: "Everyone has contributed their efforts to bear the danger. It doesn't make sense for me to take half of it alone. It doesn't need to be like this, just divide it equally." Hearing what he said, the village chief commented on him in his

heart He raised it a lot higher, "You don't have to be modest, everyone knows what happened last night, without you, the five wild boars would definitely not be taken down." Seeing that he insisted on refusing, the village chief pondered for a while and said, "Well, I'll make the decision.

" , you each take one pig, and the rest share the remaining four equally."

Seeing that Lu Jing still wanted to shirk, he made a final decision and said, "That's it, it will be chilling if there are no rewards for heroes."

Lu Jing swallowed If you wanted to say something, you nodded your head.

Seeing that he agreed, the village chief took the gong from Wu Dazhuang and struck it once, and the noisy Dachangba fell silent.

The village chief announced the good news with great enthusiasm: "Folks, the wild boar that endangered our village was killed last night! I will kill a wild boar for everyone to try, and only sell it at the same price as domestic pigs.

" Everyone applauded and applauded, and the scene was very lively.

Wild boars are rare, and the price is much higher than that of domestic pigs. The village can kill a wild boar and sell it to everyone at the price of a domestic pig.

But even so, the final sale price is quite a lot, and the money will be distributed to the men who participated in the hunting. This is a tradition in the village, and everyone knows it.

There are men in the family who are participating in the wild boar hunting. Some of them are lazy or afraid of death. They heard the sound of the gong last night and did not go to help. At this time, they are all beating their chests and feet.

If they had known that Lu Jing was so powerful, they would have soup to drink, so they must have gone too.

Everyone now knows that Lu Jing will monopolize 20% of the money this time. I heard that it was supposed to give 60%, but Lu Jing refused.

The men who participated in the hunting praised Lu Jing again, and the rest of the people also praised Lu Jing after hearing about it. As for those who are optimistic about Lu Jing, they are even more convinced that Lu Jing is so capable, marrying him will definitely lead a good life .

Lu Jing didn't know about this. He and Brother Yun were standing next to the village chief, the closest to the middle of Dachangba. They wanted to see something new. They said they would take Brother Yun to see wild boars last night, but they saw the bloody stinger during the day. A piece of la la.

Lu Jing: ...

He moved his body calmly to block Brother Yun, afraid that he would be scared when he saw it.

Unexpectedly, Brother Yun was not only not afraid, but also turned to the side and continued to stare at the wild boar, still confirming with Lu Jing.

"Brother Lu, is one going to be killed in the village? Let's buy two catties and go home. I will make you spicy fried wild pork. It's delicious!"

Lu Jing smiled helplessly and said yes, brother Yun can do it from time to time When something unexpected happened to him, it always made him soft-hearted.

The invited butcher was also ready at this time, and began to kill the pigs. Adult wild boars generally weigh 40 to 80 kilograms, and they are even lighter after removing the internal organs.

It's the New Year's Eve, and it's rare to meet wild boars, and the price is affordable. If the family is not particularly difficult, they will spend money to buy some, and they will be sold out in a while.

The other four village chiefs also arranged for people to drag them to the town to sell them.

At this time, the pigs in Dachangba had been sold out, and the excitement ended. Everyone was talking about walking home together, and Lu Jing and Brother Yun also walked back with the crowd.

They bought two catties of wild pork, which was carried by Lu Jing at this time, and the two talked while walking, looking like a married couple living in two ways from the side.

Although everyone felt that Brother Yun's bad reputation was nothing to be afraid of, their hearts were still pounding, and they hurried home, making up their minds that they must take down Lu Jing first.