Chapter 68 Mica

When Lu Jing arrived in Tingyun County, his eyelids began to twitch, and a sudden sense of panic rose in his heart, which could not be ignored no matter what.

His intuition for danger has always been accurate, and he has avoided many crises in the cannibalistic apocalypse by relying on this intuition.

Just when the shopkeeper was halfway through his speech, Lu Jing suddenly stood up. He thought there was something wrong with what he said, and was about to ask carefully, when Lu Jing dropped the sentence "I'll talk about the rest next time" and walked quickly out.

The shopkeeper was a little puzzled, and before he had time to say anything else, he saw Lu Jing go to the stable to get the horse, and went straight out to get on the horse. Before leaving, he said to the shopkeeper who walked to the courtyard gate: "There is something urgent, send someone to find me, I won't be here for the time being."

The shopkeeper responded repeatedly, watching Lu Jing go away.

Lu Jing's face was serious, he had never been so flustered, he could almost conclude that something happened to Brother Yun, but the nursing home stayed in the yard, even if the Su family came to find it, they would not be able to touch Brother Yun's A piece of clothing...

His mind was full of complicated guesses, and Xiao Mo seemed to sense the master's mood, and ran very hard.

In the past, the journey of more than two hours was abruptly shortened by a quarter of an hour. Lu Jing got off his horse and found that the atmosphere was not right before entering the door. He threw the reins and strode inside without caring about Xiao Mo.

Lu Cheng was also running out from the inner courtyard quickly. He was going to the county to look for Lu Jing, and he was relieved when he saw Lu Jing walking towards him: "Boss, you are finally back, Fu Lang has already started, you go quickly!" Let's take a look!"

Lu Jing's face changed, he nodded and hurried in, and told Lu Cheng to lead Xiao Mo at the door to the backyard from a distance.

The inner courtyard was already busy, and just as Lu Jing walked around the vertical flower gate, he saw brother Liu bring out a basin of bloody water from the house, his mind was buzzing, he didn't care much, and went straight into the house.

Before Brother Liu had time to explain the situation to Lu Jing, he saw him go straight into the room. Although the current custom is that men are not allowed to enter the delivery room, lest they get dirty and unlucky, but he knew that the two had a good relationship, so he didn't say much. .

The two stable women in the room were different. They first yelled and persuaded Lu Jing to go out. able.

He could feel that Brother Yun's situation was not very good, so he stopped the two of them and asked them how Brother Yun was doing now.

The two stable women looked at each other, and said falteringly: "My husband is having a difficult delivery..."

Lu Jing's face darkened, and he asked Liu Ge'er who had just entered the door in a cold voice, "Have you sent someone to invite Doctor Wang?"

Brother Liu Er nodded quickly, "I sent someone to invite Fu Lang as soon as he activated it, and it should be here soon."

Lu Jing didn't say anything, and turned her head to concentrate on conveying the power to Brother Yun.

The two stable women were a little anxious. Lu Jing invited them to come and live with food and drink. Every day counted as money. He was so generous. If he successfully delivered the child, he would definitely get a lot of rewards, but the doctor later I'm afraid there will be nothing wrong with them when I come here.

Before Brother Liu said that he wanted to invite a doctor, he stopped them a few words, but Brother Liu didn't listen. Now that they see Lu Jing here, they naturally try their best to express themselves. Both of them are asking

Brother Yun to work hard. Brother Yun obviously tried very hard before, but now he was a little exhausted, and the mother-in-law urged in a loud voice: "Fu Lang, work harder! Quick!"

Lu Jing looked at Brother Yun's sweaty head, but felt anxious. He couldn't use his strength, he felt that the two people were an eyesore, but he was afraid that he would be in the way if he didn't understand the situation and ordered blindly, so he didn't say much.

Fortunately, not long after, Dr. Wang finally came. He washed his hands with the hot water prepared by Brother Liu, and then came to check the situation. How can a woman give birth and find a man to deliver the baby."

After careful inspection, Doctor Wang said: "There are signs of dystocia, and it's not enough to let Brother Yun use his own strength..."

He didn't say anything After finishing, she was interrupted by Mrs. Wen, and the voices of the two Mrs. Wen were louder than the other, "Nonsense! I have delivered babies for 30 years, don't you understand me?" Let us come."

Lu Jing couldn't bear it anymore, and asked Doctor Wang directly if he needed the help of these two people, and after getting a negative answer, Lu Jing said to Brother Liu: "Throw these two people out for me."

Brother Liu I was stopped once when I was invited to invite Dr. Wang, and I had a bad impression of these two people. Hearing this, I immediately pulled one with each hand and dragged them out.

There were only three stable women in the town, and the other one was unwilling to live at home, so Lu Jing invited these two to come to the house for extra protection. It would be best if Dr. Wang could not be used smoothly.

But I didn't expect the two to be this kind of stuff.

The two of them were suddenly pulled out and they still hadn't recovered. They were just doing things based on their past experience, but they didn't know what offended the master.

The two wanted to fight again, Brother Liu said in a cold voice: "I told you before that Fulang is the most important thing, but you didn't listen, and now you want to obstruct the doctor's treatment, if Fulang has something wrong, you can take responsibility? "

The two still wanted to argue that even if it is difficult to give birth, it is okay to keep the baby. Brother Liu smiled angrily, "You should be glad that you didn't say this in front of the master." Lu Cheng said: "Pay them their wages during this time, and drive them out of the house."

The two were still thinking about the reward and didn't want to leave, but they were gagged by the guard and dragged out.

After taking care of the two of them, Brother Liu hurried into the house to see if there was anything that needed his help. Doctor Wang was taking medicine out of the medicine box. When he saw him coming in, he handed the medicine to him, "Two bowls of water Fry it into a bowl, hurry up."

Brother Liu quickly took the medicine and turned to go to the kitchen.

Lu Jing's heart sank. What he was most worried about happened, but he didn't dare to show it. He just looked at Brother Yun gently and comforted him softly, "Brother Yun, be good, we just love this Once, just bear it, and I won't hurt you anymore, and I'll teach him a lesson when he comes out, how dare you torment Daddy like this."

Brother Yun was already a little dazed, but was awakened by Lu Jing's words Coming over, he looked at Lu Jing through his sweaty eyelashes. Lu Jing's face was a little blurry, but he could imagine what kind of expression Lu Jing was looking at him from Lu Jing's tone.

He secretly encouraged himself, he had to hold on, and he had to hold on for Lu Jing, Lu Jing was so good, how could he be willing to leave him.

Lu Jing obeyed Dr. Wang's orders and kept talking to brother Yun to keep him sane, and at the same time let him rest and accumulate energy.

After a while, Brother Liu finally brought the medicine. He iced it with cold water in advance, and the temperature was just right for him. Lu Jing helped Brother Yun to sit up, and fed him with a bowl.

Brother Yun's lips were pale from the pain, and they became ruddy only after being moistened by the medicinal juice. Lu Jing felt pain in his heart when he saw it, and he held his hand a little tighter.

After drinking the medicine for a while, brother Yun found that the stomach pains came more frequently, he couldn't help but let out a muffled groan, Doctor Wang also began to instruct him to exert force, Lu Jing watched anxiously but couldn't do anything.

Suddenly there was a rush of footsteps outside the door, the footsteps stopped at the door, and then a familiar voice came, "Brother Yun, I came to see you, I put a golden lock on you and your little grandson, you and your little grandson Are you all safe and sound?"

Lu Jing also repeated next to Brother Yun's ear: "Little uncle came to see you, did you hear that? We all hope you are safe." Brother Yun took a deep

breath, and after another burst of force, he finally heard a cry cry.

Brother Yun relaxed and relaxed, Lu Jing ignored the sweat on Brother Yun's face and kissed the corner of his mouth, and softly praised: "Brother Yun is awesome."

Brother Yun wanted to bend the corners of his mouth and smile in response He, however, couldn't bear the exhaustion and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Lu Jing raised her head to look at Doctor Wang in a panic. Doctor Wang came over and took a look, then took her pulse carefully, and then said to Lu Jing with a smile, "I fell asleep. It should have been caused by a sudden mobilization due to emotional agitation, which caused some dystocia. Right now, he is a bit short of energy and blood, just make up for it, and there will be no hidden diseases in the future, you take good care of him."

Lu Jing felt relieved, thanked Doctor Wang, and then remembered to check their benefits cub.

Brother Liu has already scrubbed the baby clean and wrapped it in swaddling clothes. Newborn babies are not good-looking, red and wrinkled. Lu Jing frowned and looked at the little ball in the swaddling baby, feeling neither like herself nor Brother Yun. Son, it's too ugly to see.

Doctor Wang and Brother Liu were both amused by his expression, and Brother Liu said: "Children are born like this, and they will be fine in two days." He didn't realize that

Lu Jing Asked the gender, he quickly smiled and announced the good news, "Congratulations, master, you are a young master."

Lu Jing didn't seem to be more happy because of the child's gender, he nodded, and said to Brother Liu: "I'll help Brother Yun scrub For a moment, you look at him first."

Brother Liu was about to ask him if he wanted to give him a hug, but he blocked his throat, and it was the first time he saw a father who was so indifferent to his big fat son, so he nodded blankly, and put The sleeping young master was carried to the crib beside him and put down.

The crib was made by Lu Jing some time ago when he went to the carpentry workshop to find a craftsman based on his drawings. The small wooden bed was surrounded by fences, and the bed was covered with a thick mattress, which was as soft as a cloud.

Brother Liu didn't cry when he saw that the young master was put on it, so he went to help Lu Jing with peace of mind. The young master can't even roll over now, and he can't roll out anyway. The small wooden bed is very safe for him.

Lu Jing had already ordered a basin of hot water to come in. It was inconvenient for Dr. Wang to stay here, so he tidied up the medicine box and went out first. Yunfei was pacing back and forth outside the door, and when he saw Dr. Wang coming out with a medicine box on his back , he hurriedly asked

, "Doctor, how is Brother Yun?"

The Lu family has a very close relationship, so he said truthfully: "It was difficult to give birth before, but fortunately, I gave birth safely in the end."

Yunfei raised his mind, how could it be difficult to give birth... But Doctor Wang doesn't know the specific situation, so he can only wait for a while I asked Lu Jing.

He was relieved that brother Yun was fine, and continued to ask: "What about the child?"

Doctor Wang said with a smile: "It's a boy, very strong."

Yunfei finally felt relieved, and said to Doctor Wang with a smile After thanking him, he turned around and said to Yuan Bao beside him, "Go, give each person in the house five hundred cash as a reward."

Yuan Bao went away with a happy face.

Yunfei has been busy these days, and calculated the time to come here, but he was still a little late. Fortunately, he did not miss the birth of his little grandson, so he was happy and invited Dr. Wang to the main hall to rest together.

In the bedroom, Lu Jing unscrewed the veil to clean Brother Yun's body, and carried him to the soft couch. Brother Liu helped change all the mattresses and sheets on the bed, and Lu Jing carried Brother Yun back again bed.

Brother Yun had exhausted too much energy today, and he didn't show any signs of waking up after being carried around. Lu Jing tucked him in the quilt, kissed his forehead lightly, and then turned to ask Brother Liu.

"Doctor Wang said that Brother Yun almost had dystocia due to emotional agitation, what's the matter?"

Brother Liu has never seen Lu Jing's expression like this since he came to the mansion for a long time, and he calmed down before answering: " The people from the Escort came to deliver a letter, Fu Lang read it and suddenly activated it."

He took the letter out of his arms while talking, before Brother Yun suddenly had a stomachache and couldn't hold anything in his hand, so the letter slipped On the ground, he guessed that the letter should be very important, and Lu Jing would definitely ask at that time. After moving brother Yun to the room, he returned to the main hall to pick up the letter and put it away.

Lu Jing felt bad when he heard about the Escort, and took a look, it was indeed a letter from Li County, he complained why he chose to go to the county today, and it happened to be staggered with the people in the Escort, let Brother Yun read it first Here comes the letter.

He thought it was because of his grandmother's guessed attitude, which made Yun brother feel sad, but after reading the letter, he realized that for Yun brother, the truth is much crueler than that.

The first half of the letter was written in Mica's tone. She first expressed extreme shock and grief, because she didn't know that Yun Jiao was gone until she received this letter, let alone what happened to Brother Yun. .

Yun Mu said that the Yun family has asked the bodyguard bureau to help send New Year gifts and letters to the Su family during the Chinese New Year, but they have never received a single reply or gift. Yun Mu thought that Yun Jiao was still angry with her, but never thought about it. At such a young age, Guo Yunjiao has already passed away.

When Yun Mu saw Lu Jing saying that Yun Jiao was ill, she was looking for someone to look for her but there was no reply. She thought that A Niang hadn't forgiven her until she died. He was stopped by a servant, saying that Yun Jiao didn't want to see her.

Even so, she still left a letter and money for Yun Jiao before she left, and now it seems that none of them have been in Yun Jiao's hands.

Yunmu expressed her grief deeply, and also revealed the bloody truth to Brother Yun. All of this was caused by Su Yuquan secretly. , and also privately swallowed Yun Jiao's letter and silver from Yun Jiao, which made Yun Jiao die with regret.

And Yunmu was tortured by guilt for several years, only to realize that her daughter had been killed a long time ago, and she actually gave annual gifts to the culprit who killed her daughter for several years, and that beast, even her own son Her grandson and grandson were not spared, and almost killed him by means of despicable means.

The second half of the letter was in Yun Lie's tone. He said that after Yun Mu knew the truth, she fainted from crying several times, and he barely cheered Yun Mu up by mentioning Brother Yun who was still living outside.

Yunmu originally wanted to see Brother Yun, but she was too sad and in poor health, so she was persuaded by Yun Lie and agreed to wait until Yunca recovered.

He thanked Lu Jing for helping to contact them to tell the truth, and euphemistically mentioned that they could go to Li County to develop if they wanted to. Lu Jing knew that this was because Yun Lie was afraid that his conditions were not good enough to make Brother Yun suffer, so he couldn't say it directly. Although they are separated by thousands of miles, they are sincere to Brother Yun.

After reading this letter, Lu Jing can understand why Brother Yun is so emotional. Su Yuquan has done more evil than what they know. Brother Yun watched Yun Jiao lose hope little by little, and finally died of hatred. Yes, he felt pain and hatred for Yun Jiao.

Lu Jing looked at his son sleeping on the small bed beside him, and said to Liu Ge'er, "Look at Fu Lang and the young master carefully." Liu Ge'er nodded in agreement

, and Lu Jing took the letter and went to the main hall.

Yunfei was talking happily with Dr. Wang, seeing Lu Jing coming, Yunfei hurriedly said: "Can I go and see brother Yun and my little grandson?"

Lu Jing saw that he was dusty, and obviously came here on the road, and finally did not intentionally choke him, "They are all asleep, you change your clothes if you want to see them." Both of them are weak now, and the room must be kept clean and hygienic.

Yunfei understood what he meant, he nodded, and told Dr. Wang not to go back to the room to change clothes.

Lu Jing looked at Dr. Wang, and thanked Dr. Wang again. Dr. Wang waved his hands with a smile. He knew about Brother Yun's background when he was adopted by Mr. Xue. As if they don't know anything.

Lu Jing knew that Dr. Wang was open-minded and didn't care about these things, so he didn't say much. It happened that Lu Cheng came over at this moment. When Lu Jing just left the house, he ordered him to prepare the red envelopes and rewards. He had already arranged the rewards for the servants. Yes, this time it's a red envelope for Lu Jing.

Lu Jing took the red envelope and handed it to Dr. Wang. Looking at the red envelope, he knew that the weight was not light. Dr. Wang didn't refuse, and accepted it cheerfully.

Lu Jing began to ask Dr. Wang about brother Yun's body maintenance and recovery.

Doctor Wang is used to his nervousness towards Brother Yun. He had expected this to happen, so he asked his servants to get a pen and paper just now, and wrote all the precautions on the paper. At this time, he wrote it down handed the paper to Lu Jing, and

said with a smile: "Just do it according to this, don't be nervous, after you recover, there will be no other problems left." After drinking some medicine to replenish qi and blood, he asked Lu Cheng to follow Dr. Wang back to get the medicine, and then sent Dr. Wang to the door before returning.

He waited in the main hall for a while before Yunfei came over with unsatisfied faces after watching the two cubs. Seeing that Lu Jing's expression was not right, he also put on a serious expression and asked, "What's the matter?" Lu Jing didn't say anything

. What, handed the letter in his hand to Yunfei, Yunfei read it at a glance, and slapped his palm on the table, "You bastard! Brother Yun suddenly got emotional because he read this letter?"

Lu Jing nodded, "It's my fault. I hid the letter from Brother Yun. Brother Yun originally thought that his grandmother didn't want to have anything to do with him, but I always felt it was wrong, so I sent a letter to ask. It turned out that this letter came today by coincidence, I was not at home, so Brother Yun read the letter first."

Yunfei usually has no good words for Lu Jing, they are all hurting each other, but he will not be on this kind of thing After poking his sore foot, he shook his head and said, "I don't blame you, if you want to blame, you can blame that scum."

Lu Jing didn't argue about this any more, and he calmly said: "This matter will not leave traces, the Su family will never leave it behind. All the servants who dealt with this matter will be killed, and evidence will be found by then. Brother Yun is still there, and all the dowry of Brother Yun's mother must be left to Brother Yun, as well as the money given by Brother Yun's grandmother. It belongs to Brother Yun, and the Su family will have to spit it out." Brother Yun originally

guessed that Su Yuquan and Bai's family killed him for his mother's dowry, but now they know that they have more than Take a dowry, and a large sum of money left by Mica to her daughter.

Yun Mu was about to leave Wuzhou at that time, she was afraid that her daughter would be wronged if she didn't get the money, so she left 30% of the money she got from selling the property to Yun Jiao, and also left Yun Mansion to Yun Jiao.

This is all Yun Mu's love for Yun Jiao, but was intercepted halfway.

What Lu Jing and Brother Yun don't even care about is the money, but that the money cannot fall into the hands of the Su family. They live a happy life by sucking the blood of the Yun family, and they want to drive the Yun family to extinction. How can this world be so good? thing?

The evil Su Yuquan did to the Yun family is too numerous to describe, and now Brother Yun is almost having a difficult delivery, in the final analysis it is also because of him.

The two of them tacitly didn't say anything, but what they were thinking in their hearts was

that Su Yuquan did all these crimes, how could it be enough to just rob his imperial merchant? That was just the beginning.