Chapter 64 Planting

It has been more than ten days since the two of them went to the county last time. During this time, Lu Jing has been drawing the next season's album at home, and now it is about half done.

He went to the county early this morning, intending to go to the shop to see the latest situation, and take the album to Nan Qi by the way, it was a bit late when the album was finished, he took half of it to Nan Qi and now it will be ready Start making samples.

It was noon, the sun was scorching the ground, there was no cloud in the sky, and there was not even a moment of shade left.

Brother Yun was so hot that he made two pieces of ice and put them in the house, leaning on the soft bed and falling asleep.

There was a sound of hurried footsteps, and before Brother Yun could open his eyes, Brother Liu said anxiously: "Something happened, Fulang! Something happened at Yu Liang's shop!

" It is the most popular shop in the town, because people are not willing to go out for shopping and eating because of the hot weather, so the business of the shops in the town is not very good at noon.

Yu Liang Shop is different. The hotter the weather, the more greedy people are for that bite. There is often a line at the door. Yu Liang Shop still has a limited amount, and the prepared quantity is sold out every day. The closing time is getting earlier every day.

At noon this day, everyone went out to buy iced drinks after eating.

Queuing in the sun is really hard, so Brother Yun thought of a way. He asked Lu Cheng to find a carpenter to carve a wooden sign with a number written on it. Customers who come to buy ice drinks can get the sign first, and then disperse to the shade Wait, the buddy calls the number and then takes the wooden sign to go up to order, pay and return the sign, which is convenient and practical.

After this method came out, it was praised by many customers, and many shops in the town followed suit.

The clerk had just finished the iced drink for the 134th guest and was about to call the 135th guest to come forward when he heard an exclamation from not far away, as if someone had fallen down. go down.

The guy didn't want to be troublesome, but suddenly there was a commotion over there.

"He's dead, he's dead after eating iced drinks!"

The faint noise spread into the shop, and the shopkeeper and the shopkeeper looked at each other, feeling a bad premonition in their hearts.

The guests waiting outside the door were all stretching their necks to watch the excitement, even the clerk was in a daze and didn't call his number, no one urged him, and the shopkeeper couldn't sit still anymore, got up and left the shop, and walked towards the place surrounded by the crowd.

There is a big tree on the side of the street not far from Yuliang's small shop. Many customers who buy iced drinks like to go under the tree to enjoy the coolness and eat iced drinks. A pale man.

There seemed to be blood on the corner of the man's mouth, and there was a glass of iced drink beside him.

The bamboo cup was poured on the ground, and inside the cup was the very popular honey bean ice in the store. It was the first time that customers who came to the store and didn't know what to choose would recommend this. Now, there are fewer customers using bamboo cups. Regular customers will bring their own pottery bowls at home.

The man was wearing rough linen clothes, and judging from the marks on his hands, he should be a person who worked a lot, but now the crowd of onlookers had no time to pay attention to these, the rise and fall of the man's chest gradually became weaker, as if he had lost his breath.

Everyone in the audience was in an uproar. Some people were still holding half a bowl of iced drinks. They didn't know whether they should continue to eat. Suddenly, a woman squeezed in from the crowd. After seeing the man lying in the middle, the woman began to cry loudly, " Master! Don't scare me, master!"

"Master, I'm just going to buy a needle and thread. Why are you like this? Didn't you say that you want to buy a bowl of iced drink here? By the way, iced drink..." The

woman The person's face was full of madness, as if she just saw the honey bean ice scattered on the ground that had already melted all over the place, and she immediately burst into a more miserable cry: "Ice drink eats people to death, there is no law!"

Many of the onlookers were regular customers of Yu Liang's shop. Seeing this situation, they were also a little surprised. The shopkeeper walked over at this moment. He broke out in a cold sweat when he saw the situation clearly. Killed?

The regular customers said to him: "Shopkeeper Zhao, quickly take a look at what's going on. Is there really something wrong with eating your iced drinks?

" Seeing him, he said angrily: "Your family actually sold poisonous iced drinks that poisoned my head of the family!"

The shopkeeper Zhao stammered: "No... Maybe it's something else?"

Seeing his prevarication, the woman became even more angry, "Okay !Since you don't admit it, then we will report to the officials and let the county magistrate give us justice!"

Seeing that she disagreed with him, shopkeeper Zhao wanted to report to the officials. He waved, "Brother, this way."

A man drove over in a bullock cart, got out of the cart and together with the woman loaded the man on the ground into the cart, and drove towards the outside of the town.

The shopkeeper couldn't stop him in time, and he watched the few people leave. He was anxiously walking around in place, feeling that he might lose his job.

The guy was still clever, so he hurried to report to Lu's house.

When Lu Jing arrived in town today, he first handed the album to Nan Qi. He copied two copies, and the other copy was given to Mrs. Shen yesterday.

Then he went to talk to Zhou Yan about the situation of the shop in the past ten days, Zhou Yan said: "Since the last time we found out that the people who came to plagiarize the picture album were all found out, there has been no other actions, I don't know if it is It's not that I'm holding back some new tricks."

Lu Jing and Zhou Yan also got to the bottom of it, "It's okay, the Yueyun Buhao is too busy to help them now, they can't make any big waves, just have to beware of their tricks , pay attention at night."

Zhou Yan had experienced the previous arson, so he naturally knew. He reassured Lu Jing that he was also a martial arts practitioner, and he didn't pay attention to ordinary three or five thieves.

After saying this, Lu Jing went to the backyard and slowly looked through the account books during this period.

After the hottest period at noon, the number of customers in Yunhuazhai gradually increased, and a lot of cloth in the shop was picked and taken away. Zhou Yan was ordering his staff to go to the warehouse in the backyard to stock up. Someone seemed to come in at the door. There was a sudden silence.

Zhou Yan turned around to look, and it turned out that two yamen servants had entered the shop. He immediately went up to meet him, and before he could ask, the yamen servant said, "Is Lu Jing from Zhexi Town in your shop?" Zhou Yan's heart skipped a beat

. , but maintained a calm face, he cupped his hands and said: "It's our boss Lu, may I ask why the messenger is looking for him?" The

Yacha said: "He is involved in a murder case, and he needs to go back to the yamen with us to accept the inquiry from the county magistrate. "

Zhou Yan's heart sank, and he asked the clerk to call Lu Jing. He led the yamen officer aside, stuffed a piece of silver into each of them behind his back, and whispered: "What is the specific situation, can the yamen tell me Tell me?"

Yacha shook the broken silver in his hand, and told Zhou Yan the general situation. When Zhou Yan heard that it was Yu Liang's shop, he was even more worried. He hurriedly asked: "Then did you send

someone to the town to find Lu Fulang?"

I have already sent someone there."

The worry came true, Zhou Yan was in a state of anxiety, Brother Yun was still pregnant, so he couldn't stand the tiring journey, at this moment Lu Jing was called out by the staff.

He still had some doubts on his face, Zhou Yan came forward and explained the situation to him in a few words, Lu Jing's face sank, and he immediately turned around and cupped his hands to the two yamen servants: "Forgive me, my husband is pregnant, I'm afraid I won't be able to bear it." The yacha brought him here on horseback, I don't know if I can let my brother pick him up in a carriage." The

yacha had just received the money, but his attitude was not bad, the two yamen looked at each other, Lu Jing said: "Go and report the situation to the county magistrate, the county magistrate is kind, and he should agree."

Lu Jing was very anxious, for fear that those yamen servants would hurt brother Yun. Urge the two yamen to hurry up.

Ya Cha: ...

I am very confused, I have never seen such a anxious suspect.

Such a big incident happened in the shop, Nan Qi also heard the wind coming to the front, and the customers in the shop were all whispering.

Zhou Yan explained the situation to Nan Qi roughly, asked him to look at the shop, and went to the backyard to lead the horse and follow him to the Yamen.

As soon as Lu Jing arrived at the court, he reported the situation to the county magistrate. The county magistrate was taken aback, but he didn't expect that he would not complain but cared about his husband. He nodded, agreed to the request, and asked the magistrate to give Lu Jing a sign , as a proof, in case the yamen who went to Brother Yun didn't believe it.

Lu Jing gave the token to Zhou Yan who was waiting outside the hall, and said softly: "Please."

Zhou Yan nodded solemnly, turned around and left the Yamen, mounted his horse and galloped out of the city.

In the courtroom, the magistrate has already started interrogating Lu Jing.

"Lu Jing, you and your husband opened the Yuliang shop in Zhexi Town?"

Lu Jing glanced at the man and the crying woman lying on the ground next to him, nodded and said, "Exactly."

"This villager vomited blood and died after eating your iced drink. Do you know about this?"

Lu Jing shook her head and said, "I don't know, but I can assure you that our iced drinks are made of clean ice. The situation can also be checked by you at any time, there is absolutely no problem."

Hearing Lu Jing's words, the woman next to her immediately scolded: "It is clear that the ice drink in your shop killed someone, and you are still here to argue!"

She Turning to crying and facing the county magistrate, "My lord, you have to make the decision for me. I am a weak woman. If the head of the family is gone, I will have no way out..." She cried sadly

. Sticking to his words, he said: "In this case, let Wu Zuo come up for an autopsy to see why he died." Wu Zuo was soon passed on, and

he knelt on the ground to examine carefully, and after a long while, he said to the county magistrate: "My lord, this man died of poisoning." He

said to the woman again, "What did he eat?

"

The bamboo tube cup was taken away, and at this moment it was also handed over to Wu Zuo as a witness.

Seeing the woman's movements, Lu Jing's eyes froze, and he was so well prepared... The

original honey bean ice in the bamboo cup was sprinkled a lot, but now there is only a shallow layer inside, which has melted into water.

Wu Zuo took it over, took out a silver needle from the tool bag, poked it into the light honey bean drink, waited for a while to take it out, and saw that the tip of the silver needle had turned black.

Wu Zuo said: "The drink he ate before his death is indeed poisonous."

There was an uproar outside the hall, and the woman also seemed to be victorious and said to Lu Jing: "You still don't admit that your iced drink is poisonous?"

Lu Jing still didn't believe that someone was so vicious that he would actually use his life to frame him, he said to the magistrate: "My lord, I can't confirm that the poison in this person is the poison in the cup, and the iced drinks in our shop are all poisonous." The same piece of ice and the same pot of honey beans, why is it okay for others to eat it? This guest has an accident after eating it? I request a doctor to cooperate with the co-worker to do a detailed inspection to see if the cause of death of this guest is the same as the poison in the cup. source."

After hearing Lu Jing's words, the county magistrate bowed his head and fell into deep thought. Lu Jing was right. He was in the catering business without any grudges. Why did he poison the customers? If it was really a mistake in his shop, why was there only this one customer? something wrong?

But Wu Zuo asked back on the spot: "Boss Lu thinks that I am not capable enough?"

The woman also rushed up like crazy to scratch Lu Jing, but was stopped by the yamen.

The scene was at a stalemate, but a voice suddenly came from outside the hall, "I have evidence!"

The spectators parted, revealing the figures of Brother Yun, Doctor Wang and Lu Cheng.

Brother Yun walked forward quickly, but was blocked by the servants from the hall. Lu Jing was taken aback for a moment, and hurried forward to help him, Lu Jing raised her voice and said to the magistrate, "My lord, this is my husband.

" The grandpa nodded, and the yamen's officer let them in. Seeing that brother Yun's forehead was covered with sweat, Lu Jing knew that he must have rushed over in a hurry.

He is so afraid of the heat, I don't know how uncomfortable he is at the moment, Lu Jing wanted to help him smooth the sweat-soaked hair on his forehead, but he was hesitant to bear it in the courtroom.

Brother Yun gave Lu Jing a reassuring look, and then knelt down to report the situation. The magistrate already knew that he was pregnant, so he spared him from kneeling and asked him to stand up and explain.

Brother Yun thanked the county magistrate, motioned Lu Cheng to bring what was in his hand, and said to the county magistrate, "My lord, these are the ingredients for honey bean ice in our shop: crushed ice and honey beans, all the sold honey The bean ice is served from these two big boxes; this is the honey bean ice we took back from the customers when the accident happened, please check." The magistrate immediately

signaled Wu Zuo to come forward, and Wu Zuo moved slowly He took out a silver needle and inspected it one by one, and the silver needle was still as bright as before.

But the woman seemed to be in a panic, and cried loudly: "Then what's the matter with me in charge? Could it be that we poisoned ourselves?"

Brother Yun said: "This is Doctor Wang with the best medical skills in our town. Why don't you let him take a look?"

Without waiting for the woman to refute, brother Yun said again: "If you think we have bribed the doctor, I have already sent someone to invite the doctor from Hesheng Medical Center in the county seat, and I think he will be there in a while."

The county magistrate stroked his beard and said, "Then let this Doctor Wang take a look first."

Doctor Wang squatted down and looked carefully at the man's mouth and nose, and felt his breath again, and found that he was indeed out of breath, but He always felt that something was wrong.

He checked his pulse again, the woman seemed a little nervous when she saw Dr. Wang like this, she wanted to go forward to drive him away, but was stopped by Lu Cheng.

Dr. Wang withdrew his hand, took out the silver needle from the medicine box he carried with him, and stabbed the man quickly and fiercely. The woman became more violent, crying and scolding Dr. Wang for insulting her husband's body.

Everyone didn't understand what Dr. Wang was doing, what's the use of sticking needles in dead people? The county magistrate was about to ask aloud, when he saw that the man who was already dead coughed, as if he was about to wake up, everyone backed away in panic, and some people outside the hall shouted, "The corpse is fraudulent!" Doctor Wang put

away Yinzhen got up and said: "This patient has taken the fake death medicine, and he is not poisoned himself."