Chapter 16

After breakfast, the two put on their baskets and set off.

They still went to the entrance of the village to take a bullock cart. As soon as the two got into the cart and sat down, they heard excited chatter from the people next to them.

"...Wang Ergou is over. His parents still have the nerve to ask the village chief to go to Dahe Village to ask for money. His Wang Ergou molested his little brother first, and he deserves the beating." "I heard that the

brothers As soon as he stands there, his parents will lose their feet, and the village head is useless. People in Dahe Village fight back after being bullied first. They take advantage of it. The elders will not agree."

"That's right, don't affect the relationship between the two villages and make it difficult for people with in-laws." It was Sister-in-law Liu who spoke, and her eldest daughter's husband's family is from Dahe Village.

"The Wang family is still making peace. I heard that people from her natal family have come." "

Wang Ergou is useless. She doesn't even have a child. Why is she willing to spend the rest of her life tied to him?" The aunt who spoke was kind-hearted. , sighed and said: "Oh, it's also a crime..."

Sister-in-law Liu didn't have that kind of heart, she spat: "She asked for it! Wang Ergou flirted with others, she didn't bother Wang Ergou, she stared at the victim all day long. The molesting girl and my brother insulted her, spread rumors that people like to seduce men, and the present report will come soon."

Several other aunts echoed, which shows that Wang's actions also aroused public outrage.

Brother Yun was still in a daze at first, but after hearing it, he probably pieced together the general idea of ​​what happened.

Was Wang Ergou actually abolished? Brother Yun's eyes widened, startled.

His impression of Wang Ergou was still the ferocious face that pressed him on the mountain that day, but he didn't expect to hear the news suddenly.

The fear that Wang Ergou brought to him was too deep, so he subconsciously thought that that person was powerful, but in fact he was just a clown, if he offended someone he shouldn't have offended, he wouldn't even be able to compensate for being deposed.

He was also lucky for that little brother, fortunately he was not captured, fortunately he was loved by his family, and his brothers were willing to seek justice for him.

As for Wang Ergou being abolished, he wanted to applaud!

Although he was protected by Big Brother Lu after that incident, occasionally when he went to the mountain to collect medicine, he still worried that Wang Ergou would attack him again without changing his mind.

But in the future, he doesn't have to worry about it anymore. Not only can Wang Ergou no longer threaten him, but he can no longer threaten the girls and brothers in the village. This is really a good thing!

When Lu Jing heard Wang Ergou's name, she looked at Brother Yun worriedly. Although Brother Yun didn't say it, he knew that Wang Ergou was the shadow of Brother Yun.

Brother Yun is usually soft and obedient. Although there is a hard side in his personality, no matter how strong he is, he is just a seventeen-year-old boy. He is a disadvantaged group in this era. How can the damage be easily eliminated?

When he saw Brother Yun was taken aback, his heart also jumped.

Lu Jing also planned to look for an opportunity to teach Wang Ergou a lesson, so that he would not die of evil and look for an opportunity to cause a second injury to Brother Yun.

Unexpectedly, before he could make a move, Wang Ergou killed himself. It can be seen that the villain has his own harvest, and I hope Brother Yun can also untie his heart and get out of the shadows.

Brother Yun thought about it for a while, and finally showed a happy look. He also breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that Brother Yun had passed the barrier in his heart.

Seeing Brother Yun looking over, he raised the corners of his mouth to show a comforting smile, and Brother Yun also bent his eyes and smiled.

As the Chinese New Year approaches, the number of people on the street has visibly increased. Many people have been busy all year, so they just want to relax during the Chinese New Year. No matter how difficult the family is, they still want to eat something good during the New Year.

Brother Yun has already planned, incense paper money, wine and meat snacks for worship, bacon sausage, candy melon seeds for Chinese New Year, and Spring Festival couplets on the door... Lu Jing followed behind Brother Yun, seeing him

choose Hao then took out his wallet to pay, and then took the things from the peddler and stuffed them into the back basket, which was very smooth.

Afterwards, Brother Yun fought to pay for it himself. He knew that Brother Yun was strong, so he followed him.

"Candied haws, delicious candied haws, five pennies a bunch~"

Brother Yun's eyes lit up, and he immediately followed. He counted ten pennies and handed them to the hawker, carefully picked out two bunches of the biggest candied haws, and turned around and handed them a bunch of candied haws. String to Lu Jing.

Lu Jing hesitated for a moment, but reached out to take it. He bit off one, the icing was crisp, and neutralized the slightly sour hawthorn, giving it a long-lost taste.

Before the apocalypse, he was not very interested in this kind of rotten street snacks, but after the apocalypse he wanted to eat it, but it was a dream.

He turned his head to look at Brother Yun, who was biting the candied haws and sweeping the stall left and right. What was valuable was not the taste of the candied haws, but the man who insisted on pulling him into the fireworks of the world.

They have almost bought everything they need to buy, and both of them have full baskets. Brother Yun was about to go back to the bullock cart and wait for everyone to return, but was stopped by Lu Jing.

He followed Lu Jing to Buzhuang, and asked him what he wanted to buy on the way, and he didn't say anything. Brother Yun couldn't ask, and thought to himself, if Brother Lu wants to buy ready-made clothes again, I must stop him.

After Lu Jing entered the door, he went straight to the cabinet where the thick cotton cloth was placed. Brother Yun was relieved to see that he wanted to buy cloth.

Before he was relieved, he saw Lu Jing pointing to a piece of water-green cloth and asking himself if it looked good. I think you are more suitable for the one next to you."

Hearing that he said it looks good, Lu Jing called Xiaoer over and paid with cloth.

Brother Yun's expression was tangled, how should he tell Big Brother Lu that this color is worn by the younger brother...

Lu Jing found that Brother Yun hadn't followed, and turned around to see him standing there with a troubled face.

He walked back to Brother Yun, and said with a smile: "What are you thinking? Don't you have enough rabbit fur? This is for you to make new clothes."

Brother Yun raised his head at once, the surprise in his eyes slowly It spread to his face, but he cooled down quickly. There was still a smile in his eyes. He was really happy, and he really thought of Lu Jing, without any reluctance.

"I still have the cotton padded clothes that I made for you last time. It's enough for me to make a whole body. Brother Lu, go and return it, don't waste your money." Lu Jing knew that

he wanted to stop him, so she bought it and told him, At this time, he didn't listen to his words, turned around and walked forward.

"There is no brother in the village who wears black clothes. You can make me a set of unlined clothes with the leftover fabric from last time when spring comes." He is tall and has long legs, and he walks a long way in a

few strokes. Brother Yun hurried over After catching up with him, she muttered: "Nonsense... It's good to wear what you can, and whoever has no money will choose what color clothes." Seeing

him following, Lu Jing slowed down, pretending not to hear what he said , holding the cloth and walking steadily ahead, but the corners of the mouth are always raised.