Chapter 71 Beating

Brother Yun felt someone touching his mouth in his sleep. After hiding twice, he was still being chased and harassed. He frowned and opened his eyes, but in front of him was a really enlarged smiling face.

Seeing Brother Yun opened his eyes, he let out a really happy cry, and opened his mouth wide again, trying to express the meaning of "I'm really hungry".

Brother Yun couldn't help laughing, he took Zhenzhen into his arms and rubbed it, Zhenzhen laughed out loud, Brother Yun also woke up.

He sat up and looked around, but he didn't see Lu Jing. After thinking about it carefully, he realized that Lu Jing seemed to have left the house very early.

He was so sleepy that he couldn't even remember what Lu Jing had said to him.

Brother Yun got up and changed clothes for himself and Zhenzhen, warmed up the milk and fed Zhenzhen in the main hall. Halfway through the feeding, Lu Jing came back in a mess.

Lu Jing carried the rescued man all the way to the South Street Medical Center. The man was soaked and was placed on the ground and pressed on his chest by Lu Jing. A lot of muddy water was inevitably stained on his body, which naturally soaked into Lu Jing's body. It was full of muddy water, and I felt uncomfortable all over, so I planned to go home and wash it off first.

Brother Yun was startled, put down his spoon and went forward, asking Lu Jing repeatedly what happened.

Lu Jing took off the coir raincoat and handed it to the servant girl, not letting Brother Yun touch him, "I'm dirty. I have nothing to do, I just saved someone. I'll take a shower and change clothes first, and I'll tell you the details later."

Yun Brother couldn't hide his worry and withdrew his hand, watching Lu Jing walk to the bedroom.

Zhenzhen screamed anxiously when she couldn't get milk for a long time, and then Brother Yun sat back at the table and continued to breastfeed Zhenzhen.

Water was boiling on the stove, Lu Jing took the clean clothes and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower, and when he came out refreshed, Brother Yun had finished feeding and brought Zhenzhen to play on the carpet.

Lu Jing sat on the carpet, squeezed Brother Yun's hand comfortingly, and then slowly told him what happened today.

Seeing that brother Yun's eyes were full of worry, he quickly added a sentence.

"It just happened to happen. The man was not far from the shore, so I pulled him."

Brother Yun nodded, but the worry in his eyes did not dissipate. Even if he hadn't seen the flood with his own eyes, he had read a lot of books According to the records on the Internet, when the flood comes, even houses can be destroyed in an instant, let alone small people.

But he couldn't condemn Lu Jing who saved people, he knew it was right, Lu Jing was such a person, but he couldn't help worrying and fearing in his heart.

Lu Jing felt the strength of Brother Yun's grip on his hand, and also understood his worry, he said softly, "I will definitely ensure my safety before going to save others, Brother Yun, don't be afraid."

Zhenzhen saw the two holding hands in the middle of the game, and also crawled over to put his chubby hand on the hands of the two.

Both Lu Jing and Brother Yun were taken aback for a moment, and looked down at the little chubby dumpling who was grinning heartlessly, and their solemn mood dissipated a lot.

Lu Jing put the other hand on Zhenzhen's hand, Brother Yun followed suit, and put his other hand on it, Zhenzhen watched the two of them play with him, and laughed out loud.

Brother Yun finally showed a smiling face. After playing for a while, he really felt bored, so he crawled back to play with his toys. Lu Jing grabbed Brother Yun's hand and held it in his hand, talking to him about his worries.

"Although there was not much rain in Zhexi Town, the heavy rain stopped last night, but the situation upstream is not optimistic. In the worst case, Zhexi Town may also be flooded." Brother Yun was in a state of mind just

now It's all about Lu Jing taking the risk to save someone, now that he calms down, he can naturally think of the pros and cons.

He began to make plans in his mind, thinking about what to do if the worst did happen.

When Lu Jing returned to the mansion just now, someone sent a message that Hu Jin had come to see him. Now that he came to the main hall after taking a shower, Hu Jin also came to look for him.

Lu Jing said: "Ride a horse to Tingyun County immediately to see if there is any disaster there, and also inquire about the situation in other places. By the way, go to the shop in the county and tell me. If the situation is not right, close the shop and rest." "Be careful, pay

attention It's safe."

Hu Jin nodded and bowed his hands to leave.

After Lu Jing and Brother Yun had lunch together, they went to the clinic again.

The man he rescued was not much different in size from him, so he took a set of his own clothes from home as a replacement for him.

Doctor Wang didn't have any suitable clothes, not to mention that the man was covered in muddy water and looked dirty, and the situation was aggravated by the fact that he was prone to catch cold in wet clothes, so Lu Jing stripped him naked and put him on the couch.

Therefore, when Yan Zhi woke up in a daze, first he found himself lying in a strange place, and the next second he found himself lying naked under the quilt. Man finally succeeded.

He didn't stay in a daze for a long time, but he was brought back to his senses by the strong smell of medicine in his nose, and then he remembered that he was washed away by the flood before he passed out.

He still has lingering fears when he thinks about it. He has never seen a flood before. This time he was caught by the rain halfway and stayed in Tingyun County for many days.

He heard yesterday that the upstream village was flooded by the river, so he wanted to take someone to see the embankment this morning. When he walked to the river, everything was normal, but he didn't expect the flood to come so fast. When he found something wrong and wanted to leave He couldn't get away, and the moment the flood rushed towards him, the threat of death grabbed him tightly. He had never felt so scared for a moment.

He didn't know how to swim, so he was lucky enough to hug a dead tree. Later, he was exhausted and nearly passed out, so he subconsciously hugged the dead tree tightly and dared not let go.

Now it seems that he should have been rescued, the strong smell of medicine at the tip of his nose told him that he was probably in a medical center, he belatedly felt lucky that he escaped from death, no matter how much discomfort he felt, he threw it away to the back of the head.

After a while, a human voice came from outside the door, and the next moment the door was pushed open, and two people walked in.

The first person who came in was a gentle and handsome man. The middle-aged man next to him had a kind face and looked like a doctor.

The two entered the door while talking. Lu Jing saw the person on the bed with eyes open and was stunned for a moment. Dr. Wang turned his head and saw that the patient had woken up, so he walked to the stool by the couch and sat down to diagnose his pulse.

While checking his pulse, he asked some physical questions, and Yan Zhi answered them all.

Dr. Wang withdrew his hand and told Yan, "It's fine when you wake up. You should have choked some water into your lungs. Fortunately, you didn't have a fever. Just take care of it.

" "

Yan Zhi now knew where the pain all over his body came from, he nodded, and thanked Dr. Wang earnestly.

Doctor Wang smiled and said: "You don't need to thank me, he is the one who saved you, you guys talk here, I have something to do outside." He pointed to Lu Jing to the man, and left the room.

Lu Jing has been standing behind watching them, without making a sound.

The person on the couch was in his twenties, with sculpted eyebrows and handsome eyes, and an attractive appearance. The fabrics he wore before were also expensive, and even the inner clothes were embroidered with delicate cloud patterns, which could be seen at a glance. The status of the man is not bad.

At this time, he was mentioned by Doctor Wang, so he stepped forward, and before the man could ask, he took the lead in asking the question he was most concerned about.

"Where did you fall into the water? How is the disaster there?"

Yan Zhi thanked him with a stick in his throat. Seeing Lu Jing's serious face, he knew that he must be very concerned about this matter, so he also answered seriously: "I went to check near the embankment this morning. The upstream flood broke out and I was swept away by accident."

Lu Jing frowned and pondered. From this point of view, there is something wrong with the embankment in Tingyun County. If the rain does not stop, Tingyun County is very dangerous, and Zhexi Town downstream may not be able to keep it...

Yan Zhi saw Lu Jing contemplating, and thanked him aloud: "Thank you for saving my life, my lord. I will definitely thank you very much. My servants should be looking for me everywhere. Please find someone to send a letter to them for me, and someone will come to pick me up."

Seeing that Lu Jing was silent, Yan Zhi moved his body and remembered, only halfway through did he realize that he was not wearing any clothes, and felt impolite , and lay back silently.

He paid the most attention to his appearance, and he had never been so embarrassed before.

Lu Jing noticed his movement, and handed him the bundle in his hand, "There is no rush to deliver the letter, I sent someone to check the situation in Tingyun County, this is the inner room of the medical center, it is inconvenient to stay for a long time, you first Come home with me."

Yan Zhi opened the bag and found that it was a complete set of clothes.

Lu Jing said: "I see that your figure is about the same as mine. My clothes should be wearable. Let's just leave it at that. The inner clothes are newly made." He pointed to the foot of the bed again: "This is the clothes you wore before,

everything It's all here, if you still want to keep it, take it."

Yan Zhi thanked Lu Jing, Lu Jing went out to wait, the man put on his clothes and walked out, Lu Jing really looked good, the man put on his clothes The clothes fit perfectly.

Yan Zhi tugged at his clothes. He didn't allow others to touch his things except his brother and mother, and he would never touch other people's worn and used ones. He didn't expect that in a disaster, all those who hadn't experienced it would have to bite the bullet Come again.

But he is not a person who does not know what is good or bad. It is already very good for others to save him, so he can no longer pick and choose.

As for the previous clothes, they were crumpled and still covered with yellow sand. He endured the pain and looked through them, only to find that all the accessories and purses on his body had been washed away.

He didn't intend to have this suit of clothes at first, but he thought that if he lived in someone else's house, it would be inappropriate to wear all other people's clothes, and the clothes could be worn after washing, so he rubbed the clothes and put them in the blanket.

His leg was injured, he tried to walk two steps, and found that he could bear it, so he endured the pain and walked out the door.

Lu Jing took Yan Zhi to bid farewell to Dr. Wang. Dr. Wang prescribed medicine for internal and external use. Lu Jing paid for it, and he consciously took the packaged medicine in his hand.

Yan Zhi followed Lu Jing on the way home, and only then did he have time to talk to Lu Jing: "My lord, I don't know what to call you yet?"

Lu Jing said: "My name is Lu Jing, you can call me whatever you want."

Yan Zhi Zhizhi said seriously: "Brother Lu's life-saving grace, I will definitely repay him well."

Lu Jing waved his hand, he didn't care about saving people.

The man saw that he acted freely, so he didn't say much, when the time came, he just had to do it.

After a while, they arrived at the Lu Mansion, Yan Zhi followed Lu Jing to the main hall, Brother Yun and Zhenzhen had already taken a nap, and this time they were playing in the main hall.

Seeing Lu Jing coming back, she really grinned and crawled towards Lu Jing. Lu Jing stretched out her arms to hug him, and introduced to Brother Yun: "This is Yan Zhi, who was rescued by me from the river this morning. He The family is not here, temporarily staying at my house."

Yan Zhi didn't expect Lu Jing to have a husband and a child. The husband is very beautiful. He followed the etiquette and didn't look too much, and looked away after saying hello.

The little baby was really cute, he stared at Zhenzhen fiercely, then Zhenzhen turned his head to look at this uncle he had never seen before, and sized him up curiously.

He didn't recognize his life, and even said "ah" as a greeting, Yan Zhi smiled so much that his eyes narrowed, subconsciously wanted to give him something, touched his waist and realized that it was Lu Jing's clothes, naturally what? nor.

Yan Zhi looked at Zhenzhen with some embarrassment, "Uncle will bring you a gift next time, I forgot this time."

Zhenzhen didn't understand what he said, but he also responded seriously: "Ah!

" Jing called Brother Liu over and asked him to take the guest to the guest room to rest, thinking that he hadn't had time to scrub after being fished out of the river, and asked him to boil a pot of hot water for the guest to take a bath.

Lu Jing knew to Yan: "If you want to change the medicine, you can go to Brother Liu, and he will help you find the nurse in the front yard." Yan Zhi nodded, thanked the two masters,

and then followed Brother Liu son left.

As soon as Yan Zhi left, Hu Jin quickly walked into the yard.

Only then did they realize that the situation in the county was already very serious. Two villages upstream were flooded, and some river embankments in the county were also washed away.

The county magistrate organized Yacha to fight the flood, but with little effect. He has issued a notice to call for insightful people from the people to offer suggestions. If they are adopted, they will be rewarded.

Hu Jin also mentioned that there was a group of people in the county looking for someone, even the government officials were helping, and he didn't know who they were. When he left the city, he saw that those people seemed to be coming to Zhexi Town.

Lu Jing knew that this was probably the person looking for Yan Zhi, but before he thought that Yan Zhi was a rich man, now it seems that the county magistrate can spare manpower to help find someone at this juncture, and his identity is definitely not a businessman. Simple.

Lu Jing asked Hu Jin to go down to rest, and told Lu Cheng to follow the news in the town, and to tell him if anyone came to the town looking for someone.

After giving all orders, Lu Jing turned around and looked at Brother Yun, who was holding Zhenzhen, with worry on his face.

Lu Jing said: "Don't worry, I have a way to prevent the worst from happening."

Su Jianfeng came to Zhexi Town this time with only one servant by his side.

In his heart, he was very reluctant about this errand, so he was very delayed on the road. When he reached Huanzhou, it started to rain. He braved the rain and walked more slowly.

On this day, he left Zheyun County and headed for Tingyun County. On the way, he encountered a group of refugees. The official road was crowded with refugees, and they moved forward slowly.

Su Jianfeng was used to being arrogant as a young master in Wuzhou City, so he didn't pay attention to these refugees. He asked the servant to yell out a few words to give way, and the refugees behind heard the words and separated, and Su Jianfeng followed suit The flow of people moves forward.

The refugees walking in front didn't hear the shouts, so they didn't give way. Su Jianfeng felt depressed and irritable when he came to Japan during this period. The refugee in front of him was whipped.

His whip hit an old woman. The old woman screamed hoarsely. The numb crowd seemed to be awakened by the scream. The man who was affected by the whip turned around to support the old woman, and shouted at Su Jianfeng: "You Why hit someone?"

The people in front and behind looked over, and the old woman's children were walking on the other side, and hurried over to check on the old woman's injuries.

There was some commotion in the crowd, but Su Jianfeng didn't notice it. He just felt that this kind of pariah dared to yell at him, which was unbearable for him, so he raised his whip impatiently.

Seeing that he still wanted to hit someone, the strong man stretched out his hand to hold the whip he had drawn, and shouted: "If you want to let someone out of the way, you can shout, even if there are many people who don't hear you, you can shout a few more times. Let it happen, even the elderly are beaten, do you still have a conscience?"

Su Jianfeng was caught with a whip, and felt that he couldn't get off the stage, he scolded: "A bunch of untouchables, so what if I beat them?"

Everyone was in a sudden catastrophe , was displaced, and felt very depressed, but still met Su Jianfeng, a young man who didn't treat them as human beings.

When you see these wealthy young masters on weekdays, you only dare to lower your head and avoid them, never daring to offend them. They have bowed their heads all their lives in order to live a safe life, but now what do they have to lose?

Everyone's anger was ignited, and Su Jianfeng was pulled off his horse by everyone. At this moment, he was finally a little panicked, but he was still angry with the young master: "What are you doing? Who dares to touch me? I won't let you eat it." Walking around?"

Everyone turned a deaf ear and pulled him off the horse.

His little servant tried hard to stop him, but was stopped by the crowd and couldn't squeeze in no matter what.

Su Jianfeng was beaten up like this, and the money bag on his body was snatched away by the strong man he hit at the beginning. The strong man handed the money bag to the old woman and asked her to go to the next county for treatment.

Seeing that everyone was losing their minds, he quickly stopped him and said, "Stop beating, we won't be able to please you

if you kill someone." The old woman's family also knew that they might be retaliated if she killed someone, so they also shouted, and the irrational crowd slowed down. Slowly waking up, looking at Su Jianfeng but still not relieved, one of them spat before walking forward, and when the crowd dispersed, Su Jianfeng's curled up figure was revealed.

The servant rushed to Su Jianfeng's side, "Master, what's wrong with you, Master! Don't scare me, Master!" It was raining, and the

ground was muddy. Su Jianfeng's body was covered with muddy water, and his eyes were filled with muddy water, so he couldn't open his eyes. open.

He felt that there was no pain in his body, but compared to the pain in his body, what made him more unbearable was the psychological humiliation.

He thought of the spittle that those people spat on him, and he was so angry that he spat out a mouthful of blood and passed out.