Chapter 3 Saving People

Lu Jing hadn't gone up the mountain for several days, and he still had the rice, grains and vegetables he had traded in before. It just so happened that he was tired of eating meat and wanted to clear his stomach, so he didn't go hunting.

Eating, drinking, and basking in the sun all day long, it's clearly displayed.

The night before when he was standing in the yard taking a shower, he suddenly felt a little cooler than before, and then remembered that it was already autumn, and the temperature would drop after a while, so he had to buy a cotton-padded quilt for the winter in advance.

So he went up the mountain early in the morning, luckily, he got two pheasants soon after entering the mountain, and soon met a silly roe deer.

Lu Jing planned to catch the roe deer alive, so she put down her bow and arrow and made a trap with supernatural powers to trap the roe deer, and went forward to tie up the roe deer's limbs with hemp rope.

Today's harvest is almost done, and it is not convenient to hunt with the roe deer, so Lu Jing plans to go down the mountain with the roe deer and the chicken.

Walking halfway, I heard the faint sound of fighting.

In the deep mountains and old forests, no one would come here to fight, but Lu Jingyi was so bold that she walked over carrying a big stab.

Turning around a bush, Lu Jing's casual expression immediately changed.

I saw a small piece of weeds in front of me, and Brother Yun was being pressed against the grass with his mouth covered.

Beside him was a basket and some herbs that had just come down, and a man with a pockmarked face was tearing his clothes, and Brother Yun was trying to fight back with his hands and feet.

As soon as Lu Jing's figure appeared in Brother Yun's eyes, Lu Jing saw a huge surprise burst out of his originally sad, angry and desperate eyes.

Hearing someone coming in, the pockmarked man turned his head and saw that it was Lu Jing. Knowing that nothing good would happen today, she secretly spit out and got up and planned to run away.

How could Lu Jing just let him go, and grabbed him: "Let's go like this?"

The man with a pockmarked face showed a generous face, "Obviously this coquettish fox seduced me by himself. You interrupted my good business and I didn't say anything, so I can only come again next time." He said and looked at brother Yun with a lewd smile.

Seeing his face, Xue Yun only felt fear and disgust. Today, he was ready to collect medicine for a day, so he planned to go into a slightly deeper forest.

He collected herbs all the way and walked all the way in, but he didn't expect that Wang Ergou had been following him all the time, wanting to do something wrong.

When Brother Yun walked to the deep mountains and old forests, Wang Ergou rushed out from behind and threw him to the ground.

Brother Yun didn't expect Wang Ergou to be so bold that he wanted to bully him forcibly.

He lost his mind for a moment, he had already left the periphery of the misty mountain, where there were few villagers' activities, he tried his best to save himself by waving his hands and feet, but found that his strength was useless in front of this strong man.

The people on him had already started to tear his clothes, he knew that if he was really bullied today, this matter would become the talk of Wang Ergou.

At that time, he will be a slutty guy who everyone scolds, and maybe he will be kicked out of the village by the village chief who values ​​his reputation.

Brother Yun's eyes were full of desperation. He didn't expect that after escaping the catastrophe three years ago, there would be one catastrophe after another.

At this moment, Lu Jing broke in, and the despair in Brother Yun's eyes was instantly replaced by surprise.

Slowly he relaxed, and he knew, he was saved.

The people on him finally withdrew, he took a big mouthful of fresh air, and before he could recover, he heard Wang Ergou talking nonsense.

He was still trapped in deep fear and fear, shaking his head and looking up at the two who spoke.

He really wanted to refute, but his body seemed to lose his strength and kept shaking, so he could only hug himself tightly.

Lu Jing saw that his clothes were disheveled, his face was pale, and there was a slap mark on his right cheek. It should be that Zhang Mazi slapped him ruthlessly when he resisted.

Hearing Wang Ergou's voice at this time, he looked up, his face was small, his delicate eyebrows and eyes were full of fear, his small nose was red, and his lips were pursed, as if he was trying to say something to refute.

He was trembling all over, as fragile as a dandelion in the autumn wind, standing there tremblingly, as if the wind would be blown away by a little bit stronger.

Lu Jing couldn't bear to watch, and turned her head to see that Wang Ergou was still staring at Brother Yun with lewd eyes.

He pushed him down to the ground and beat him up. Lu Jing knew where the hits were painful but not fatal. Wang Ergou was beaten so hard that his face was covered in cold sweat and his mouth was whimpering for mercy.

Lu Jing almost stopped beating, and grabbed Wang Ergou's collar and whispered a warning in his ear: "If I hear some gossip about you and brother Yun in the village from now on, see if you can do it." Can't live."

Lu Jing's evil spirit of fighting for two years in the last days is not something this kind of petty gangster can bear, Wang Ergou immediately softened his body and repeatedly begged for mercy.

"I was wrong, Grandpa Lu. I will never talk nonsense. Please let me go, please let me go..."

Lu Jing saw that he was frightened, and she didn't dare to talk nonsense, so she asked him Get out.

Wang Er ran away like shit, Lu Jing turned to look at Brother Yun, Brother Yun was still in the same posture, but he lowered his head and couldn't see his expression clearly.

Lu Jing squatted down and saw the tears on Brother Yun's face, with deep fear and panic in his brows and eyes, and shrank back reflexively when he saw him approaching.

Lu Jing stepped back slightly, and said in a soft voice: "Brother Yun, let me take you home."

Brother Yun repeated blankly: "Go home?"

Can he still go home? What is waiting for him, can he escape the first day of the junior high school or the fifteenth day?

Even if Wang Ergou really didn't come, what about the others, the other gangsters in the village? Won't what happened today happen again? Will someone come to save him?

Lu Jing was taken aback by his question. After thinking about it carefully, he also thought of these questions.

It's because he and brother Yun think too simply. It's not so easy for a brother to live alone in this era. Today is Wang Ergou, and tomorrow it may be Li Ergou and Wang Ergou.

He happened to meet him today, but will he have such good luck next time? If you continue to let him live alone, what will be waiting for Brother Yun?

Lu Jing's brows became tighter and tighter. Because of the grace of saving his life, he agreed to take care of Brother Yun.

Originally, I thought it would be better to take care of him and make up for it, and it would not be too much trouble for him. But he didn't expect Brother Yun to be in such a difficult situation, and it was not enough to take care of him.

Lu Jing sighed inwardly, he looked at Brother Yun and said softly:

"Brother Yun, let me ask you, do you have a sweetheart? If so, you don't have to worry about gossip in the village, I will help you buy a dowry, and I will definitely make you beautiful I will be your natal family in the future, and no one will dare to bully you."

Brother Yun was stunned for a moment, then turned to look at Lu Jing blankly, he was still in a trance, and did not hear Lu Jing's words clearly, Lu Jing went back to Repeated.

Brother Yun lowered his eyes after hearing it clearly, "No, they don't like me, and I don't want to marry them."

He knew that he was in a difficult situation. If he married a good man, he could still live a good life, but who could he marry

? his promise.

After making a decision, he said directly: "Brother Yun, if you continue to live alone, what happened today may still happen, I can't take care of you all the time." Brother Yun listened carefully to what he said, and quietly lowered his head

.

He knew that Lu Jing just promised his grandfather to take care of him, and he couldn't drag others down anyway. He is very self-aware, but he doesn't know what to do...

Lu Jing continued: "There is only one way now, you move to live with me, and I will treat you as my younger brother. If you meet someone you want to marry, I will marry you." The promise is still up to the mark. It's just that you have to think about it, you and I are not related by blood, I'm afraid there will be a lot of gossip in the village, and it will be detrimental to your future marriage." Brother Yun turned to look at Lu Jing in disbelief

, He knew that Lu Jing was a gentleman, and this proposal was entirely to protect him.

But... is it possible to do this just for a verbal promise? He was even willing to sacrifice his own reputation...

Lu Jing looked at him and thought that he had frightened him, so she added: "Don't be afraid, I will definitely not do anything to you, I promised your grandfather to take care of you, I will definitely keep my promise."

Brother Yun was brought back to his senses by him, and asked in a low voice: "Aren't you going to marry a wife? This will also affect your reputation."

Lu Jing saw that he could still consider his own at this time Fame, said with a smile, "Let's talk about it, I have no such plan for the time being."

Brother Yun didn't expect that when he traveled to the end of the mountain, there would be someone willing to lend him a beam of light.

He was infinitely grateful in his heart, and made up his mind to repay Lu Jing well.

Brother Yun looked at Lu Jing and said, "Thank you Lu Orion for saving your life, I will trouble you in the future."

Seeing that he agreed, Lu Jing was also relieved, since he had already made a decision, he would not think twice and regret it to himself room.

He stood up and said, "It's not too late, you can move in today. Can you still walk?"

Brother Yun moved his hands and feet, and slowly stood up. Lu Jing had already turned his back and asked him to tidy up His clothes were torn apart.

Lu Jing helped him pick up the herbs scattered on the ground, picked up the prey with a bamboo basket on his back, and led him down the mountain slowly.

At the foot of the mountain, put the prey home first, and then go to Brother Yun's house to help him pack his luggage.

You have to bring all the delicate and soft clothes, and Lu Jing helps to pack the medicinal materials. These things are stolen here, and Brother Yun intends to take all the things that can be taken away.

In the end, he took old doctor Xue's spirit seat, Brother Yun looked back, locked the lock and left the home where he had lived for three years.

It was already noon when we arrived at Lu Jing's house, and the west room was still empty, so Lu Jing cleaned up the ashes and let Xue Yun settle down by himself.

Lu Jing went to the kitchen to cook, and the pheasant was brought back as it was, and it happened to be roasted, thinking that Brother Yun might not want to eat greasy food after being frightened today, so he sprinkled rice and made some porridge.

Brother Yun packed his luggage and planned to come out to help. Lu Jing looked at his pale face and said, "Don't worry about it, the rice is already cooked. Apply ointment to the wound on your face." Brother Yun's face was already

numb I forgot that I was still injured, so I obediently went back to the house to apply the medicine and came out again.

Seeing how restrained he was in his movements, Lu Jing said, "There are no rules in my family, you just need to take care of yourself." After thinking about it, she said, "You can just call me Big Brother Lu, you don't have to be so rude."

Brother Yun didn't relax much after hearing the words. He knew very well that he was a drag on Lu Jing, and it was Lu Jing who took in the desperate self out of morality.

He kept his position firmly in mind and did not dare to be presumptuous.

Brother Yun sat by the fire stove, looking at Lu Jing under the light of the fire.

He has long eyebrows and sharp eyes, but his eyes are slightly raised. A pair of affectionate peach blossom eyes are lazily staring at the barbecue. His nose is straight and straight, and the corners of his mouth are slightly raised.

At this moment, he was squatting casually in a corner of the kitchen. He was clearly a village hunter, but he was more magnanimous than those young masters he had met before.

Brother Lu is different from all the men he has ever met, Brother Yun thought silently.

After a while the porridge was cooked, Lu Jing lifted the lid of the pot and looked at the dry porridge inside.

Lu Jing: "..."

He sighed, unable to figure out why it became like this again, and said helplessly, "Let me cook you a new bowl."

Brother Yun also saw the dry porridge in the pot, so he quickly said : "It's fine for me to eat this." Added another sentence: "You don't need to eat white rice for me, I can just eat miscellaneous grains.

"

He was rarely able to eat white rice, but he was very flattered to see that Lu Jing cooked him white porridge, and he couldn't bear it.

"I don't have miscellaneous grains in my house, you can just eat them, you're welcome."

Brother Yun didn't expect that Lu Jing would be such a prodigal. There are not many families in the town who can eat white rice all at once, let alone those in the countryside, except during the busy farming season. They all eat two meals, and the staple food is mostly miscellaneous grains.

Brother Lu obviously lives in this broken house that no one wants, but he doesn't eat miscellaneous grains and only buys fine grains. Brother Yun can't imagine what kind of person would live like this.

He was still confused, and saw that Lu Jing was about to serve him porridge in a blink of an eye, so he hurried over to take the bowl and serve it himself.

After both of them finished eating, Brother Yun rushed to wash the dishes. It was already dark, so they washed up and went to bed separately.

Brother Yun was lying in a strange room, but he felt much more at ease than he had been in the past half a month.

The events of the day flashed through his mind one by one, recalling the fear of being imprisoned, he still could not help but curl up tightly under the quilt.

He thought about his salvation later, and finally the memory was frozen on Lu Jing's softly speaking face, and he fell asleep.