Chapter 35 Learning to Write

Lu Jing heard shopkeeper Wang talk about the source of the goods yesterday. He planned to take it slowly. Anyway, he still has to find a shop to recruit an embroiderer, and he will slowly figure out a way in the process.

Unexpectedly, when he was accompanying Brother Yun for consultation, he suddenly met this pedestrian. He turned his head to look at the people beside Yun, and felt that Brother Yun was really his lucky star.

Brother Yun didn't notice anything, and when he found Lu Jing looking at him, he looked back suspiciously. Lu Jing didn't say much, so he just held his hand and squeezed it.

When those people were about to leave after finishing the consultation, Lu Jing walked over.

He cupped his hands and said politely: "Brothers, I heard you talking about selling cloth in the courtyard. May I ask how many of you are cloth merchants?

" Everyone looked at him and waited for him to speak.

He had some doubts on his face, but he still responded: "Exactly, I don't know what you can do, little brother?"

Lu Jing said: "I plan to open a clothing store in the town recently, and I just need cloth."

The doubt on the leader's face was pleasantly surprised Instead: "What you said is true?"

Lu Jing smiled and said: "How could it be fake, can I have a look at your goods?"

Lu Jing turned to Doctor Zhang again and asked: "Doctor Zhang, can I borrow your where?"

Dr. Zhang said with a smile, "It's okay, I don't have anyone here, so you just use it." The

depression and anxiety on the faces of the other two men also turned into joy. Jing went to the carriage in the yard, opened the box and showed it to Lu Jing.

"Little brother, our fabrics are all imported from Yueyun Cloth. These are all fashionable designs and colors, you see."

Lu Jing looked carefully, the brothers did not know whether they had done market research or simply had good aesthetics, and the goods they bought were indeed in line with Lu Jing's wishes, Lu Jing said: "How much cloth do you have? My shop has not opened yet, I'm afraid I can't eat too much."

The longer-faced man among the two was more clever, and hurriedly said: "There are not many left, about thirty horses."

He quickly moved the empty box to the ground, and put the full box on the ground. Open them all to show Lu Jing the remaining cloth.

Lu Jing looked at them one by one, there were brocades and cotton cloths, he counted in his heart, he thought he should be able to eat it, and said: "Please do some calculations about how much it will cost to buy them all." The long-faced man went into the

house Looking for their eldest brother, the leading man also heard the conversation in the courtyard. He turned to Dr. Zhang and asked, "Doctor, do you have an abacus here?"

Dr. Zhang shook his head. You can't use the abacus."

The leader's face was full of anxiety, fearing that if you delay any longer, something will happen, and the business will fail, so Lu Jing also walked in, and he said: "No need to calculate, I'll make a list, you tell me I will calculate the price of each type of cloth."

Seeing the hesitation on the leading man's face, Lu Jing finally realized that the other party did not know whether his calculation was right or wrong, and he had never met them before, how could they Dare to believe in yourself casually?

Lu Jing pondered for a while, and proposed a compromise: "Well, I will make a list first and calculate it. If it is within the range I can accept, I will buy this batch of goods. You will send the goods to my home in a while. I will prepare the abacus for you to calculate for yourself, I don't bring so much money, if you want to make a deal, you will go to my house." When the

leading man heard it, he also felt that it was very pertinent, anyway, they had to use the abacus to calculate again in the end. Only when both parties agree to count, he nodded and said: "No problem, I will list it for you."

Lu Jing asked Doctor Zhang to borrow a pen and paper, and handed it to Brother Yun smoothly. Brother Yun didn't think there was anything wrong, so he went to the table and spread the paper and dipped it in ink and looked up at Lu Jing.

Lu Jing smiled and said to the leading man: "You tell me."

The leading man was stunned, why did this little brother write it?

But even after Lu Jing said that, he didn't hesitate anymore, and asked the other two men to move the rest of the goods to the main room. He took out a booklet and read the names and prices of the cloth to Brother Yun one by one. listen.

He had deliberately slowed down, fearing that the little brother would not be able to keep up, but the little brother stopped writing almost as soon as he finished speaking, and looked at him suspiciously when he heard him stop.

Being stared at by such a handsome little brother, the leading man blushed, and he no longer slowed down, and read on normally.

After he finished reading, Brother Yun put down his pen, picked up the paper and blew it and handed it to Lu Jing. He whispered, "Brother Lu, there are ninety pens and three hundred characters in total."

Lu Jing looked at Brother Yun in surprise. Son, I didn't expect him to have such a calculation ability. This is not only explained by a good education. He must be talented and eager to learn to be so powerful.

Brother Yun met his eyes, and smiled a little embarrassedly, "I don't know if there is a mistake in the calculation."

Lu Jing looked at the list and calculated silently. Sure enough, the calculation was exactly the same as that of Brother Yun. He sighed in his heart, what kind of treasure did he pick up.

From the corner of her eye, Lu Jing saw Brother Yun staring at him expectantly, and smiled at him, "There is no miscalculation, Brother Yun is really amazing." Brother Yun

blushed when he praised him, clearly looking happy.

Seeing the two of them chatting there, the three men inexplicably felt that they seemed a little redundant in this room. Fortunately, Lu Jing quickly raised his head and smiled at them: "I calculated it to be ninety guan and three hundred wen." , I want this batch of goods."

Several people saw that he was extremely confident, and felt that his calculations should not be bad, so they were a little relieved, since he can accept this price, then even if the final calculation results are about the same as his calculation results Some gaps should not be a big problem.

The few people were very happy. They were gloomy at first, but they didn't expect that the business would come to fruition like this.

After discussing the business, Lu Jing told several people that he would wait for a while, and then took Brother Yun to Dr. Zhang to explain his intention.

Doctor Zhang nodded inwardly, they like obedient patients the most, not to mention that they will take the initiative to come for follow-up visits.

Several men found out that it was the little brother who needed to see a doctor, so they all consciously went to the courtyard to wait. The man with the broken leg was also moved to the carriage by them, and they set off to his house together after Lu Jing finished his work.

Inside the house, Doctor Zhang carefully checked Brother Yun's pulse, and said with a smile to the two of them, "The treatment is very good. After taking this medicine and changing another medicine, it should be almost done.

" The worry about his son's physical condition has been pressing down in his heart. Even though the two doctors said that he can recover with good care, he still can't let go. Today, Doctor Zhang's words finally gave him a dose of reassurance.

Lu Jing paid the consultation fee and walked out with Brother Yun. Although he looked normal, even the three brothers could feel his happiness.

The two of them were about to turn back, and the brothers paid more for the consultation, explained the situation to Dr. Zhang, temporarily put the empty box in Dr. Zhang's yard, and asked him to look after it, and come back later to pick it up.

There were no empty boxes on the carriage, so there was room for Lu Jing and brother Yun to sit in. Lu Jing didn't refuse, and took Yun brother to sit in the back of the carriage.

Lu Jing pointed out the direction, and the carriage drove to Qingxi Village.

Chatting with a few people on the road, Lu Jing learned about their situation.

The three are brothers, named Xu Wenhua, Xu Wencheng, and Xu Wenbai respectively. They have not been merchants for a long time, and they still don't have a stable source of customers.

After entering the cloth from the cloth number, they sell to the cloth shop along the road, and the cloth shop selects the cloth from them. If they can see their cloth this time, they may not like it next time. They also have no initiative, so every trip has to be done. It took many places to sell the cloth.

They have been to Zhexi Town before, and neither of the two cloth shops in the town needs their cloth, so this time they are just passing by, and they are going to the next stop Zheyun County, where there are several cloth shops that have traded with them before. village.

Unexpectedly, the boss Xu Wenhua accidentally dropped his leg on the way, and the villagers passing by said that there was a doctor in the nearby village, so they followed the road pointed by the villagers and rushed to Doctor Zhang.

The doctor diagnosed a broken right leg and told him to rest, otherwise he might be disabled.

The road to business was really bumpy, so we couldn't take the wounded with us, or we left the wounded here, leaving one person to take care of him and the other to go business alone.

It's just that the two brothers' business acumen is not as good as that of the elder brother Xu Wenhua, so if they go alone, they might be cheated out of their pants, and the two of them can barely cope.

The three brothers were in a dilemma. They couldn't find a perfect solution. They couldn't make back their money unless the fabric was sold. How could they go home with peace of mind?

The appearance of Lu Jing simply relieved them of their urgent need. They could walk home slowly after the cloth was finished, avoiding too much bumps. To re-enter the cloth to sell.

Lu Jing's heart moved, and he asked, "I don't know how you choose your fabric styles?"

Xu Wenhua said with a smile: "The second child chose him. He has a good eye, and many bosses can like the cloth he picked." The

second child was the clever long-faced guy before. Definitely, he said: "My shop is not open yet, you can come to the town to find me next time you go to business, and then we will talk about long-term cooperation." Xu Wenhua nodded excitedly, and the three brothers faced each other

. Everyone is happy, they finally have their first stable long-term customer.

Qingxi Village is very close, not to mention that the carriage they drove was faster than the ox cart, and they had already entered the village while talking.

Lu Jing worried that it would be wrong for him to borrow the abacus and let Brother Yun take a few men home, so he asked Brother Yun to get out of the car and go to the village chief's house to borrow the abacus, and they drove straight to the foot of Lu Jing Mountain. house.

Brother Yun moved very quickly. Not long after they arrived home, Brother Yun came back with the abacus. Lu Jing handed the abacus to Xu Wenhua, pulled Yun over to wipe the sweat from his forehead, "Why are you running? It's not something to worry about, you need to pay attention to your poor health."

Although the words were reproachful, the tone was extremely intimate, Brother Yun knew that Lu Jing was doing it for his own good, so he nodded obediently.

Xu Wenhua did his calculations and found that the result was exactly the same as Lu Jing's. He thought that Lu Jing's calculation would be very good, but now his admiration for Lu Jing's three points has changed to eight points.

He praised: "Brother Lu can calculate the total number of so many pieces of cloth without using an abacus, and he will definitely be able to do business in the future." Lu Jing smiled and responded to

his praise. Since both parties have no objection to the price, Lu Jing agreed. He took out the banknote and paid it to the three brothers. Lu Jing's house didn't have a special box for cloth, and the brothers just wanted to vacate the carriage to house Xu Wenhua, so they sold the box to Lu Jing cheaply.

The money and goods were settled, the three brothers didn't stay any longer, they made an appointment to see Lu Jing again the next time they went on a business trip, and the three left in their car.

After solving the major issue of the supply of goods, Lu Jing felt a little relieved. The important thing left was the embroiderer. Lu Jing asked shopkeeper Wang to help him pay attention, and also posted a recruitment notice. take your time.

He was still making plans in his mind, when he suddenly found that one side of his clothes was being pulled.

"Brother Lu, have you been unhappy about the fabric these two days?"

Lu Jing was taken aback, he thought he was well disguised, but he was spotted by Brother Yun, and he took Brother Yun's hand Get up and hold it, and said with a smile: "I'm a little worried, but it's finally resolved now."

Brother Yun lowered his head, "Brother Lu, I'm happy to prepare it soon, and I still want to continue collecting herbs."

Lu Jing Before he had time to object, brother Yun broke away from Lu Jing's hand and entered the room, holding out the box that Lu Jing was familiar with.

Brother Yun handed the box to Lu Jing, "Brother Lu, you need money everywhere to open a shop, I can't help you with anything, and there is not much money here, but I will work hard to earn it." Lu Jing looked at Brother

Yun With a serious face, his throat seemed to be blocked by something, he slipped his Adam's apple, and pressed Brother Yun into his arms, preventing him from seeing his red eye sockets.

"Brother Yun, how could you give all your money to your husband before you get married? You earned it so hard, keep it for yourself." "

But brother Lu also earned his money hard, and he will Give me some flowers."

Lu Jing was dumbfounded, and changed his mind to persuade him: "You have to think about it this way, if I lose money in business, so we still have to save some money, and then rely on Brother Yun to support me. "

Brother Yun felt that what Lu Jing said seemed to make sense, so he was a little hesitant, and Lu Jing gave him a strong dose of medicine, "Besides, men tend to go bad when they have money. From now on, you will be in charge of our family's money. You have to take good care of me."

Brother Yun thought hesitantly: Is that so? But in the village, aren't men the masters of the house? Even if a big family is in charge of the accounts, the male master can still withdraw at will...

But he vaguely felt that it was very good as Brother Lu said, and he couldn't find it for a while. Rebuttal, he obediently followed Lu Jing's wishes and carried the money box back and put it away.

Lu Jing thought that this incident was over, but she heard Brother Yun come out and said to him: "But I still want to collect medicine to make money, and I can't do nothing, I will be bored." Lu Jing thought about

it I think, indeed, doing nothing will be useless. Brother Yun is a hardworking person, and it is normal for him not to be idle.

But collecting herbs is too dangerous, he is really worried that Brother Yun will go alone, if something goes wrong, he is afraid he will go crazy.

Brother Yun knows so many things, can't he do some other easy work?

Lu Jing remembered the manuscript copy of the Three-Character Classic that he bought earlier, and the study seemed to hire people to copy books... He didn't know much about the situation, so he asked Brother Yun: "The study seems to also hire people to copy books, why don't Brother Yun do this?"

Brother Yun hesitated and said: "But the study will not rest assured that a little brother will copy the book."

Knowing that it is really possible, Lu Jing smiled and promised: "Then leave it to me, it will be fine."

Brother Yun nodded, he was not stubborn, he just wanted to have something to do, and it would be best if he could earn more money to help Lu Jing.

Speaking of writing, Lu Jing has almost learned the two books he bought in the past few days, and this afternoon he has free time, so he wants Brother Yun to teach him how to write.

When Lu Jing finished teaching Mu Zhangmo and came back from Xue's old house, Brother Yun had already arranged the paper and ink, and he was sewing clothes beside him.

Seeing Lu Jing coming back, he raised his head and smiled at Lu Jing, put his clothes back in the room, came out and sat at the table.

After washing his hands, Lu Jing came back and sat at the table. He looked at Brother Yun, raised his pen and wrote Brother Yun's name.

Lu Jing is no stranger to the structure of characters, but she doesn't know how to use a brush and how to use force, so although the writing is not crooked, it is still a bit unbearable to look at.

Brother Yun pursed his lips and smiled, he also saw Lu Jing's problem, he said: "Brother Lu, I will take you to write it for you to feel it."

Lu Jing couldn't wait for it, and readily agreed.

Brother Yun walked behind Lu Jing. Lu Jing was tall and not much shorter than Brother Yun when sitting. Brother Yun held Lu Jing's hand from behind, took him to write his name, and asked seriously: " Brother Lu, have you found the feeling of strength?"

Lu Jing subconsciously held his breath when Brother Yun approached. Holding himself behind his back to teach him how to write,

Lu Jing thought for a while that Brother Yun's hands were so soft, and for a while he thought that Brother Yun's body smelled so good. When he heard Brother Yun's question, he came back to his senses. He coughed and said nothing. I don't know what I wrote just now, so I pretended to be calm and said: "I feel a little bit, let's do it again."

Brother Yun patiently led him to write it again.

Lu Jing: "... Let's do it again."

After writing several times, Brother Yun finally found that Lu Jing's mind was not on writing. what?"

Lu Jing coughed. He didn't dare to tell Brother Yun what he was thinking, so he quickly changed the subject and said, "I didn't think about anything, I'll write to Brother Yun to see if there is any progress?" Brother Yun looked at

him suspiciously , nodded.

Lu Jing wasn't completely distracted, he recalled that Brother Yun wrote it with his feeling of writing, and found that it was much better. Seeing Brother Yun, he also nodded and praised: "Brother Lu is really good, you can write so well. Very good!"

Lu Jing immediately took an inch, "Is there any reward?"

Brother Yun frowned and thought about what reward to give, but Lu Jing didn't wait for him to continue thinking, and put his arms around Brother Yun's waist Pressing it into his arms, kissed him, and said with a smile: "This is the reward."

Brother Yun blushed again, he didn't know how Lu Jing could have so many tricks, he pushed Lu Jing to stand up , "Brother Lu, do you want to continue studying?"

Lu Jing hugged him and refused to let him go, "I don't want to learn anymore, I just want to hold Brother Yun all the time."

Although Brother Yun is shy, he also likes to be with him in his heart. Because of this, she didn't struggle anymore and leaned quietly in his arms.

The atmosphere in the courtyard was good, but suddenly there was a doorbell outside the door.

"Lu Liehu, there are some things that need to be decided by you in the new house. Are you home?"

Lu Jing sighed, it was the first time that she strongly hoped that the house would be built soon.

Brother Yun stretched out his hand and gently pushed him, "Go, they are waiting for you."

Lu Jing reluctantly let go of Brother Yun, kissed him on the cheek, opened the door and went out up.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Xiao Lu in the ooc small theater

: My wife taught me how to write, hehe

Brother Yun: Shameless, bah